Home_at_threefourfive

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It absolutely blows my mind that so many think they will get her lifestyle by paying for themselves to go on holiday 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think the ‘recruitment’ of new ‘agents’ is a lot lower than they make out. She had a big following on her original homeat262 account and that’s the only reason why it’s been a ‘success’ for her. Take comfort in the fact that it won’t last much longer 👍🏻

I just can't get my head around the fact that so many people don't see it already! They are all funding her lifestyle and all she has to do is recruit them on to the scheme! That's not 'working'!!
It’s pathetic. Setting up new ‘agents’ and charging them for it is definitely not work. Total scam.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So she gets commission for signing up new agents for them to pay to join and pay monthly to get hotels that are already that cheap through trip advisor 🤷🏼‍♀️
Absolute genius. People are thick!

Reactions: 4
She's spent fortunes on that pool too, which is now heated to 31 degrees....with the size of it and no pool cover maintaining it at that temperature can't be cheap!

Reactions: 6
Are this accounts for just herself I take it, rather than the actual franchise she flogs?

Reactions: 1
Wow how is she funding everything? Think her husband has quite a normal job?! I mean that pool must have cost a fortune and the plans for the bungalow sound mega…those accounts don’t tie in do they?!

Reactions: 3
Everybody is forgetting, that when you travel with her business or sign up, you are saving money 🤣🤣🤣

And you are getting the commission back too, so a double savings 🤣🤣🤣

I really have to laugh at her, But you still have to pay out for the holiday/s, so you are not saving any money at all, only if you don’t go on a holiday/s you are actually saving money!!!!

• Haha
I thought i heard somewhere that she or her hubby lost a close relative so maybe she's got inheritance and its that which has enabled her to pay for the work on the house. She likes to make out its the travel business that's making her money, i don't think it is.

She had a once in a life time opportunity to build a really nice pool in her garden and it’s ended up looking like something you’d find in Benidorm.

Also the pool heater they’ve installed will be costing around £30 PER DAY in electricity to maintain at 31 degrees. And with the filters running youre looking around £40 per day in total. Based on current energy price cap tariffs.

And now that they’ve built a shed around the heater it’ll be even less efficient and take longer to heat. Air source heat pumps rely on air flow to work properly and they’ve stuck it in a shed.

Attachments

Last edited:
Constant reels of the pool 🙄 she must of got him to climb up on the unfinished bar to get some high up footage 🙃 bore off we’ve seen it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Don’t be fooled into her lavish lifestyle it’s not all down to the travel business. Shadey Shaun has his fingers in all the pies, drugs money pays well until you get found out…
Well that makes more sense, as the travel business is a con and I can’t imagine there would be that many stupid people signing up. It makes a good disguise tho.

God help the neighbours, I would say all there peace & quite is gone, since she moved in, with the amount of parties she has had in the garden

Don’t be fooled into her lavish lifestyle it’s not all down to the travel business. Shadey Shaun has his fingers in all the pies, drugs money pays well until you get found out…
Really?!!! Has he been found out though. Usually they don’t and lead very lavish lifestyles.

Reactions: 2