Home_at_threefourfive

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way!!!!! Really? I though she was 40! I see another insta hun (previous abode) is now telling us of her new travel business! Ffs! They’re all at it!
Im so glad someone else has mentioned "precious abode" and her new found travel business. Shes loaded and just flogging more and more and getting so much gifted really annoys me

Reactions: 4
Im so glad someone else has mentioned "precious abode" and her new found travel business. Shes loaded and just flogging more and more and getting so much gifted really annoys me
Me too. I liked Precious Abodes account but now it’s just adverts for selling. Same as Kjg_home, (there’s a thread on here for her) I loved her account and home but she’ll sell anything now, every post is an advert.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s sharing Amex codes now, it’s like she wants people to get in debt, with her big show off life of travel. Pissed me off that
E1BAA797-447A-4CF6-844B-2EFC2CAAC9F3.jpeg

I would say the neighbours are up the walls, with what’s moved in beside them. As soon as the house is rebuilt etc, there will be parties non stop at the pool, till all hours etc

Reactions: 5
It makes me laugh when she posts these holiday deals. I find them cheaper in minutes and there’s no membership fee needed. Fake fake fake!

Reactions: 9
It makes me laugh when she posts these holiday deals. I find them cheaper in minutes and there’s no membership fee needed. Fake fake fake!
Don’t know how she sleeps at night knowing she’s basically conning people out of their hard earned cash. It’s completely morally wrong..Leading innocent gullible people to believe they’ll be rolling in it by booking themselves a couple of budget holidays to benidorm while she’s gambling their profits in luxury Vegas hotels.

This mlm scheme should be banned from being promoted on Instagram. Gonna start reporting it as scam/fraud

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I do have to laugh at her, when she keeps saying, you are saving this amount of money, plus you get back your commission fees.

Ok, maybe her prices are cheaper than going to a actual travel agent, but you still have to find & pay for the cheaper holiday. So it’s still costing money to go !!!!!

I think I recall her saying when asked that she doesn't book holidays for other people, only that of her own. How does she make the money? Is it by being an upline to many others?

Reactions: 3
I think I recall her saying when asked that she doesn't book holidays for other people, only that of her own. How does she make the money? Is it by being an upline to many others?
Yes, everyone who signs up has to pay a monthly fee which empties their pockets and lines hers.

Her company accounts are due soon, I'm very intrigued to see how 'well' this travel business is doing.

She always shows the higher price of booking.com and yes sometimes that site is reasonable, but a quick check of the hotel and her days on Google or trip advisor and there’s always the same price or cheaper than what her dodgy scheme gets.

She said travel smarter, I do by not joining 🙃

Reactions: 5
Her company accounts are due soon, I'm very intrigued to see how 'well' this travel business is doing.
Well she’s getting her money from somewhere!! I know doctors and lawyers who don’t have as many holidays as she does! 😂

Reactions: 7
See the post the other day said they wanted an apartment in dubai and lo and behold one found for nearly 500k

• Wow
Reactions: 2
See the post the other day said they wanted an apartment in dubai and lo and behold one found for nearly 500k
Saw that. “Putting it out there now.. one day I’ll have one of these” she said.

Wont be long before that mlm scheme fails. Total scam and people WILL realise that no matter how much she tries to convince them it’s a “game changer”

Reactions: 7
Saw that. “Putting it out there now.. one day I’ll have one of these” she said.

Wont be long before that mlm scheme fails. Total scam and people WILL realise that no matter how much she tries to convince them it’s a “game changer”
I just can't get my head around the fact that so many people don't see it already! They are all funding her lifestyle and all she has to do is recruit them on to the scheme! That's not 'working'!!

I just can't get my head around the fact that so many people don't see it already! They are all funding her lifestyle and all she has to do is recruit them on to the scheme! That's not 'working'!!
It absolutely blows my mind that so many think they will get her lifestyle by paying for themselves to go on holiday 🤷🏼‍♀️