Home_at_threefourfive

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God help the neighbours, I would say all there peace & quite is gone, since she moved in, with the amount of parties she has had in the garden
I have family that live 5 minutes away. The whole community are devastated, some have lived in Cronton 50+ years and say it’s not the same since they they moved in. Their known as the clam pits 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow how is she funding everything? Think her husband has quite a normal job?! I mean that pool must have cost a fortune and the plans for the bungalow sound mega…those accounts don’t tie in do they?!
Her husband were works for Network rail, aswell as his main role as shadey Shaun. That’s how they afford the lifestyle they perceive as hard graft. They have to spend their dirty money somewhere. I’m surprised she’s not got a page recruiting for his lemo business. Anyone want any sniff go to shadey Shaun!

Reactions: 3
She gave up alcohol last year if I remember rightly? Is she still tee total? I mean if she us have to say I admire her for recognising she had a problem and stopping (have a family member that’s an alcoholic so know how hard it is) if that’s the case respect to her.

if that’s true about her husband I’m sure it won’t last, if they are showing off their house and pool people get jealous and will start talking.
Easy to spend cash when renovating though, lots of builders and trades will take cash as they can pay their labourers cash and everyone avoids tax

Reactions: 6
Also didn’t realise she had a thread until she posted this morning!
So this travel business, you sign up and pay all this money but you don’t actually book any holidays but your own? The commission must be crap because none of them seem to be proper travel agents.
1. When she shows deals where holidays are £900 instead of £2000, like I can’t even afford the £900 in the first place!
2. when I asked her Instagram page ‘catch flights create freedom’ they said you can’t have the reduced holiday price and commission. You can only have one or the other! So all lies anyway when she says you’re saving on the holiday plus raking commission in!

• Haha
  • Wow
Welcome Newbies👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

And for those of you curious about her holiday bargains, don’t sign up on her fake scheme, you can get the same cheap price she shows (and sometimes even cheaper) just through trip advisor from another company other than booking.com

All that’s wrong with Her, is the truth hurts.
She has been “called out/exposed” on her bullshit, about her so called travel company

Reactions: 7
I’m glad she dropped the ball and mentioned herself on tattle I literally dropped everything to jump on my broom and fly here! I’ve often wondered how she affords everything and why the duck would you’d want a massive duck off pool when you live in England it ain’t Spain Hun

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Same with Kjg_home and House of Holcroft, I didn’t realise they had threads until they mentioned it on their instas - although Kirsty at Kjg_home was talking about an Instagram post but alot of people like me thought she was referring to tattle and found her thread (that’s an interesting read if any of you follow her!)

It must be horrible reading gossip about yourself, but they all put their lifes on Instagram so surely have to expect people to gossip once you get a huge following? But why would you advertise it, encouraging loads of followers that were totally oblivious to it, to seek it out here and read it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Looks like we arent the only ones getting fed up of her bulls**t. Not sure what happened between 22nd - 24th July must be Catch Flights Create Bots 🤭
20220731_164952.jpg

I mean I’ve often wondered how she has upgraded her lifestyle so significantly even if she is earning well from her travel business. I considered whether or not she may have inherited as I know her parents have sadly passed away (I mean absolutely no disrespect at this whatsoever) as many people often inherit from family members who have homes that are sold etc. It was just a thought I had and haven’t wanted to jump on the bandwagon of anything sinister… however, I’m here for tea if there’s any to be had ☕🐸

Reactions: 9
I mean I’ve often wondered how she has upgraded her lifestyle so significantly even if she is earning well from her travel business. I considered whether or not she may have inherited as I know her parents have sadly passed away (I mean absolutely no disrespect at this whatsoever) as many people often inherit from family members who have homes that are sold etc. It was just a thought I had and haven’t wanted to jump on the bandwagon of anything sinister… however, I’m here for tea if there’s any to be had ☕🐸
They probably run there mates drug money through there books to clean it and get lump sums from doing it. I know a few hairdressers who do it in Liverpool 🤣

I'm sure she has inherited a vast sum which fine not a problem. However the issue with her is she's saying she has this lifestyle because of the travel business which is very mis leading.
I understand she was moaning that her company accounts was uploaded on to here - it was me, i did it and it shows she was earning very little from her business so whether shes not declaring all of her income so she pays less tax it wouldn't surprise me.
I'm here for the tea too, i no longer follow her as get fed up of her bullsh** plus last time i looked it wasn't a home account anymore as basically there isn't any.
If you want cheaper holidays shop around there are many deals to be had, and please no one get sucked into her scams.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm sure she has inherited a vast sum which fine not a problem. However the issue with her is she's saying she has this lifestyle because of the travel business which is very mis leading.
I understand she was moaning that her company accounts was uploaded on to here - it was me, i did it and it shows she was earning very little from her business so whether shes not declaring all of her income so she pays less tax it wouldn't surprise me.
I'm here for the tea too, i no longer follow her as get fed up of her bullsh** plus last time i looked it wasn't a home account anymore as basically there isn't any.
If you want cheaper holidays shop around there are many deals to be had, and please no one get sucked into her scams.
Her accounts are public info and anyone is entitled to look at them

Reactions: 5
I definitely agree it’s totally misleading, which is why I’m here for any shares of info because it doesn’t seem right 🤔

It was hilarious to watch her, last year and in 2020, about the savings & commission she was making, it was all bullshit from her, the world was more or less in complete LOCKDOWN!!!!

Reactions: 3