Home_at_threefourfive

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen her at Inspirations Christmas event??
What’s she got on, looks like a teenager it’s so bizarre!!!

Renovation group now what next
I can’t believe anyone will pay for a renovation masterclass! I can’t believe she’s charging, surely people follow her account for that info anyway, but now she’s charging, shocking!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I guess she's got to pay for that massive reno somehow...either that or she's just got the bill for heating the pool to 30 degrees all summer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m really surprised she is charging for giving advice on renovating. I love how she through in “I’m a landlord”. 🙈

Reactions: 3
Personally, I couldn’t go to a country that doesn’t support gay rights and still uses the death penalty on them…
Each to their own. I know a lot of gay people that travel there regularly. Just like when we visit we respect their culture and don’t show public displays of affection and keep that for the hotel room.

It makes me laugh how she still goes on about how much she’s saved on the holiday. Her comparison is always against the dearest website price and I can ALWAYS match her deal price just through trip advisor searching, and no pricey membership needed 😉
Do people join thinking they’ll have as many holidays as her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Each to their own. I know a lot of gay people that travel there regularly. Just like when we visit we respect their culture and don’t show public displays of affection and keep that for the hotel room.

It makes me laugh how she still goes on about how much she’s saved on the holiday. Her comparison is always against the dearest website price and I can ALWAYS match her deal price just through trip advisor searching, and no pricey membership needed 😉
Do people join thinking they’ll have as many holidays as her 🤷🏼‍♀️
I know, I do have to keep laughing at her when she keeps saying I saved this much plus commission, you still have to pay for the balance!!!, that’s not cheap.
She try’s to make out she’s a Travel expert /Guru, but keeps going to the same location every few weeks. She should be travelling to unheard of places & showing & experiencing their culturals there. Any & every “wannabe” goes to Dubai & thinks they have made it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Hi guys…..Travel smarter by joining my club”🫤
Or….head over to trip advisor and find the same / cheaper deal yourself for free😬 Oh and it’s only useful if you can afford to go on holiday in the 1st place 😭

Reactions: 7
“Hi guys…..Travel smarter by joining my club”🫤
Or….head over to trip advisor and find the same / cheaper deal yourself for free😬 Oh and it’s only useful if you can afford to go on holiday in the 1st place 😭
Spot on 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She always goes to the same places and stays in rooms that always look exactly the same, it’s boring. Why not go and experience some culture in somewhere that’s not Dubai or Spain for a change?

Reactions: 8
What was the point in getting the swimming pool done & grass laid around it last year ????
When now, the garden has been basically dug up or it’s storing building material near the pool

Reactions: 2
That house looks enormous! They are not holding back are they?!

where are they living whilst the Reno is being done?

Thought she didn't drink she's absolutely wasted ..even her son did so..deffo would post like that

Reactions: 4
She is in a foreign country & the sole carer of two young kids & she is out of her box!
Anything or one, could come along to Freya or Shaun, while she is sleeping it off, and she would not even know or hear them, it’s actually disgusting and disgraceful, being in that state in front of the kids. Some role model she is…

• Sad
Reactions: 7