Home_at_threefourfive

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Hi Guyyyyys…..in Dubai….work work…blag blag…..sign up to my scheme when you pay to join and book travel cheaper (if you can afford to go like rich old me), but in reality you can get it this cheap anyway online (I just show you a high costing comparison).”
Why does she talk so fast and hyper I wonder ❄❄❄

Reactions: 4
She does have several apartments, that are rented out In Liverpool.

Probably has the buy to let mortgage on them
Thats strange because i follow someone who promoted her scheme and is one of her "travel agents" and shes now gone into the buy to let business. Mortgaging one to pay for the other. Dont these ppl realise during covid ppl couldnt be evicted even if they didnt pay.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen pics from the "working holiday" her and her "friends" are on. Its also a working holiday - prob training them how to lure more unsuspecting poor souls in to her scheme to part with their hard earned cash.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen pics from the "working holiday" her and her "friends" are on. Its also a working holiday - prob training them how to lure more unsuspecting poor souls in to her scheme to part with their hard earned cash.
Yes I'm very embarrassed for these middle aged peroxide botoxed women acting about 18 round the pool. Just kooks weird to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes I'm very embarrassed for these middle aged peroxide botoxed women acting about 18 round the pool. Just kooks weird to me.
I spotted a couple of accounts I follow. Tales of Elmsvale and Precious Abode. Thought they had more class to be honest. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I spotted a couple of accounts I follow. Tales of Elmsvale and Precious Abode. Thought they had more class to be honest. 🤷‍♀️
Me too. (I did follow PA but she just gets too much gifted - btw do u think she'll be getting Amtico or Karndean gifted soon?)

I just think theyre awful its like ive paid into this scam so now ive got to get my money back by getting you to join too 😪

Yes it is their job to absolutely convince us that this travel scheme will change our lives. We will become super rich (like they think they are) and we can go the Maldives for next to nothing. We will save thousands upon thousands. Must think we are wet behind the ears the gang of pricks.

I pray pray pray for people to wake up and duck it off. Each person that joins through them they see pound signs.

And they aren’t selling the scheme well jumping round that hotel like twats. Every single one of them high as a kite.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That speaks volumes about her, packed shelves in Tescos, less than 20 years ago.

All the bullshit & waffle, she comes out with how she is so successful with her travel business & before that, she was a mortgage broker/advisor for years & how she is so successful as self employed business woman ETC ETC….

Just shows you, she is only someone that worked in a supermarket.

P.S There is nothing wrong with working in Tesco or in any shop/supermarket, it pays the bills. It’s just Lyndsey keeps coming out with bullshit all the time, how her travel business is the way forward to save & make money etc, EVEN IN THE PANDEMIC, when ever country was in lockdown 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
That speaks volumes about her, packed shelves in Tescos, less than 20 years ago.

All the bullshit & waffle, she comes out with how she is so successful with her travel business & before that, she was a mortgage broker/advisor for years & how she is so successful as self employed business woman ETC ETC….

Just shows you, she is only someone that worked in a supermarket.

P.S There is nothing wrong with working in Tesco or in any shop/supermarket, it pays the bills. It’s just Lyndsey keeps coming out with bullshit all the time, how her travel business is the way forward to save & make money etc, EVEN IN THE PANDEMIC, when ever country was in lockdown 😂
I think this just confirms beyond a doubt that the money isn't coming from her work. Despite the impression she might want to give.

Inheritance, drug money, who knows - but she's definitely not earning it herself.

That holiday looks like an embarrassment too, I'm cringing for them all!

• Heart
Imagine saying ‘look at us now’ god I cringe for her! Your a pair of insta huns have a day off!

Reactions: 6
I think this just confirms beyond a doubt that the money isn't coming from her work. Despite the impression she might want to give.

Inheritance, drug money, who knows - but she's definitely not earning it herself.

That holiday looks like an embarrassment too, I'm cringing for them all!
Id be embarrassed to be among them on that working holiday. They just looked like louts.

Reactions: 6
Imagine saying ‘look at us now’ god I cringe for her! Your a pair of insta huns have a day off!
That's the worst thing about it. No class. Even if she was making all the cash from the travel scheme - its a bloody pyramid scheme FFS she's hardly done well for herself. She's just conning people! Even if I was in a position of huge wealth the last thing I would do would be to say 'look at us now'. I cringe for her and her pals in those videos

• Heart
Can someone please start a thread on the eye bleeping, bottom teeth talker that is the home of elmsvale. Does anyone else find her as irritating as I do. Followed her for Reno content which gives a duck what her agenda is for the day? Her account is 90% her thinking she’s big time influencer 10% homestyle.

Reactions: 4
I have to say and I’m really not being a hater - I don’t like the pool at all. No one can deny it’s a massive transformation but I still find it very dated. The shape, the bright blue paint on the base. I just don’t think it’s going to be in keeping with the new house plans.

Reactions: 7
I see theyve now moved their cringey dancing to a stage in manchester. Sad bags the lot of them