Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
See the post the other day said they wanted an apartment in dubai and lo and behold one found for nearly 500k
Saw that. “Putting it out there now.. one day I’ll have one of these” she said.

Wont be long before that mlm scheme fails. Total scam and people WILL realise that no matter how much she tries to convince them it’s a “game changer”

Reactions: 7

ShannonLondon

As much as this is a gossip forum I wouldn’t pass comment if it wasn’t true, she’s not daft she’s mentioned Shadey Shaun to blend it. I live in the same area she moved from and their well known for their dodgy behaviour. They was at a family christening few months back and both coked up to death. Now that’s low, she may not drink but seems the lemo has replaced it. She’s wired even when she’s doing stories her eyes are bulging, she’s loud and talking 100miles an hour. I hate the fact these scammers perceive such an affluent lifestyle like they are wealthy people when in actual fact it’s all lies. From Fur coat no knickers to the Clampits!!

The ONLY part of her last house that was beautiful was the kitchen/garden. If you seen the rest of her house it was a normal house. It looked like it had all been left when they done the garden. Why do you think when she contacted the Echo the first time the only pictures was kitchen/garden. When she said people stop to talk pictures because it looks amazing the whole estate was crying 😂 Very very shallow person that comes across all positive but underneath not a nice person!
Well that would explain the weightloss 🤣

• Haha

oohbettyno

Yes I'm very embarrassed for these middle aged peroxide botoxed women acting about 18 round the pool. Just kooks weird to me.
I spotted a couple of accounts I follow. Tales of Elmsvale and Precious Abode. Thought they had more class to be honest. 🤷‍♀️

gossiplady17

Can’t afford windows or doors for the front of the house. Why on Earth have you gone to shitty Dubai for the billionth time this year then?
also when she posts about how she gets comments on how regularly she goes to Dubai, all of her followers comment “they’re just jealous!” Is anybody here the least bit jealous that she’s gone to a dusty skyscraper desert with the worlds shittest man made beaches and it’s full of Instagram huns? Because I for one am not! I’m flying through Dubai next year for a holiday and won’t even stay one night in the place.

taleoftittletat

I have to say and I’m really not being a hater - I don’t like the pool at all. No one can deny it’s a massive transformation but I still find it very dated. The shape, the bright blue paint on the base. I just don’t think it’s going to be in keeping with the new house plans.

Name and Shame

VIP Member
All that’s wrong with Her, is the truth hurts.
She has been “called out/exposed” on her bullshit, about her so called travel company

Lynseyp

VIP Member
So a golf ball has smashed her passenger windscreen as she is going past a driving range so the 1st thing she does is document it on Instagram.....really!!! 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Name and Shame

VIP Member
Each to their own. I know a lot of gay people that travel there regularly. Just like when we visit we respect their culture and don’t show public displays of affection and keep that for the hotel room.

It makes me laugh how she still goes on about how much she’s saved on the holiday. Her comparison is always against the dearest website price and I can ALWAYS match her deal price just through trip advisor searching, and no pricey membership needed 😉
Do people join thinking they’ll have as many holidays as her 🤷🏼‍♀️
I know, I do have to keep laughing at her when she keeps saying I saved this much plus commission, you still have to pay for the balance!!!, that’s not cheap.
She try’s to make out she’s a Travel expert /Guru, but keeps going to the same location every few weeks. She should be travelling to unheard of places & showing & experiencing their culturals there. Any & every “wannabe” goes to Dubai & thinks they have made it

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
Living her best life on a working holiday, being a saleswoman whilst signing up people who are too stupid to do their own research.

She’ll just keep on convincing people that they can have her luxury life if they sign up 😬

Lalla

VIP Member
I guess she's got to pay for that massive reno somehow...either that or she's just got the bill for heating the pool to 30 degrees all summer 😂

• Haha

marymint

Imagine saying ‘look at us now’ god I cringe for her! Your a pair of insta huns have a day off!

HMC

VIP Member
Why does everything seem to be going wrong with this reno? Maybe have less holidays and concentrate on picking the right people for the jobs 🤔

mchammerr

VIP Member
Just seen a live someone posted it says she earns 200k year
If true it’s partly from scamming people into signing up for that stupid travel MLM where they think they’ll make the money she’s making but in reality they’ll make little to nothing and probably even lose money. I couldn’t sleep at night doing that.

Janerich

Chatty Member
But then she can’t show of her ‘best travel life’ to all the saddos that pay to join her club, when those cheap prices are already online for anyone to get for free 
i follow one of her gang of "travel smarter agents and she truly does my head in. Everytime she posts on her stories she starts off all innocent normal day to day stuff but always manages to twist it onto "the travel programme". Im surprised anyone is still joining with ppl being so skint