Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chattycatty

VIP Member
I just don’t know why you would choose to go to Dubai in august! I know it’s much cheaper than normal but that’s because it’s so bloody hot and humid and cannot be enjoyable
There’s much nicer places to go in Europe in august
Everyone says its cheaper to go in august ect but its not that much cheaper you know and also weather is same temp as Egypt in august

Came here to post the same 😂 more like earning 250k from ripping people off. Her lifestyle looks like she earns that whether she does or not I don’t know. She says on one post it’s for 2500 people she’s ‘helped’ is she charging them £100 each to join the pyramid scheme?! That would be her £250k

taleoftittletat

I mean I’m not renovating so I don’t have experience in this but why on earth would you want to go ‘home’ and live in that. Make it make sense. You’d wait until it’s a bit more comfortable surely?!

GossipBlue

VIP Member
I can’t judge her for that tbh, I think he’s her parents first grandchild and some people just have really hands on family but she does love a night out 🤣 my mum was always pestering to have my first born.
It’s the spending and the bragging that has put me off her and the thing is, I’m not even in a bad financial situation myself but even I’m looking at her thinking - ffs girl read the room a little!!
She needs her own thread!

oohbettyno

That house looks enormous! They are not holding back are they?!

where are they living whilst the Reno is being done?

Mumof2boys

So say I signed up under her, id be paying £140 upfront and £30 ish a month to get my licence and to use their systems. Then they have another scheme , which is what they are doing. So in addition, if I wanted to do it, I would have to pay another £40 per month. For that you get the training on marketing and you opt to 'build a team and sign people up. For every person you sign up you get £3 per month income. Once you hit so many sign ups you get additional per month. I think home at 242 is at around 500/600 sign ups under her and her upline has around 6000.

Its not going to last forever, these schemes dont but at the moment they are making a fortune based on getting others to buy into the travel agency side.

Hope that helps.

Is it Marcella by any chance?
No her name is
Lucylianarose

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Is she?! I thought she was about my age tbh (40).
She really is braggy, who's arsed that Jenson has been on 26 flights already??
She does love to palm the kid off doesn't she already. Couldn't be arsed landing after travelling from Oz and then getting my nails and hair done.
Is it just me or does she really either have loads of teeth or move her mouth weirdly?
Think the age reference was about Lyndsay not Hannah. I think? Hannah turned 30 in lockdown didnt she?. Hannah is very braggy - they are obviously quite well off as is obvious from the amount of crap she buys.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
It's not what I imagined ..that pool/pond is awful and will cost an absolute fortune to heat....she could have bought something so much nicer for same money
I agree! It is a pond and will cost serious money to make into a proper pool. Don’t like the house from the outside either. Garden is fab though.

marymint

Have you seen her at Inspirations Christmas event??
What’s she got on, looks like a teenager it’s so bizarre!!!