Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
She'll be crying next week that she has no money. She's careless with her money and has become reliant on her followers, I was sucked into it, I stupidly sent her money for her daughters birthday at the start of the year. Never again.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Star_girl

I still can’t get over that her first thoughts were involving the media!!! 😂😂😂😂
If that’s not proof she’s desperate for attention and “fame” then what is!!!!
I’d have loved to see the daily Mail comments rip her and her account to shreds

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Anyone follow charlieslittlegreyhome?
The name says it all tbh but she used to have an account called cleaningmyanxietyaway . . Shes off her head, used to claim she had to take a bottle of zoflora out with her to sniff to calm her down, her house was immaculate and you'd never have known she has 3 kids there. She was called out for faking illness and claiming benefits fraudulently and disappeared.
Shes back now as charlieslittlegreyhome with a completely different content although still weirdly obsessed with everything Hinch . .
Lynseyqueenofclean. .
Equally as annoying

• Wow
  • Haha

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
I swear this is the case for some many in the UK interiors IG world! Average is fine and lovely and normal. I like seeing normal homes! But lordy, the inflated sense of self some of the Instagrammers have about their design taste and abilities etc.
I couldn’t agree more, I’d much rather see normal homes and things I can afford myself, but just stay in your lane! You’re not an interior designer just because a few thousand people liked your Instagram reel!

That Woman is the biggest joke on Instagram. Sells herself as a budget shopper but is constantly in debt. She can’t stand that her crappy little house isn’t ‘insta worthy’. Her eldest Child is ridiculously far behind developmentally and the youngest is indeed feral and has inherited her Mother’s unhealthy relationship with food. She is an absolute joke 😂

that canvas on the wall in the background killed me 😂

• Haha

LinaG

at_Lucys_house for me. Has 3 kids, stay at home mum, but not homeschooling as husband is keyworker, but still posts she’s bored! 😡 now doing Zoom interior design consultations whilst still sending kids to school.
Oh gosh yes, I saw that. I can only dream of being bored at the moment. My husband is a key worker (policeman) but I’m a SAHM (although I do run my own business) and wouldn’t dream of sending my kids to school! There’s so many entitled people out there at the moment. Really winds me up.

There’s so many that wind me up, I wonder why I even bother to go on Instagram. But the person who really takes the crown for being completely insensitive at the moment has to be Come Down to the Woods. Crying and moaning constantly in her stories about how hard homeschooling and lockdown is whilst living in her million pound house and finding it so so tough having to renovate her half a million pound house in Devon. I don’t even know where to start with her.

Mamaof1

Toni interior is irritating 🙄 your a home page no one cares for your hundred story rants.
I used to follow her and she was always peddling some wax melt company but saying she wasn't being paid etc..
Anyway I ordered wax melts through etsy on her recommendation and the email address of the seller was Toni's email 🤣🤣🤣

Oh and they were shit

• Haha

Okokok83

That boobs woman needs to get off her phone and perhaps discipline her daughter. She looks a right little shit

Reactions: 8

Star_girl

Ohh does it really matter! What an attention seeking dickhead!
Does she think something miraculously happens to your body on your 18th birthday then!?
Does she not think the NHS is on its arse enough without gold diggers like her trying to cash in?!
I can’t see the stories but I can imagine the pound signs in her eyes. Shameful and humiliating - she should be ashamed of even considering that

GossipBlue

VIP Member
The effort it takes to say check highlight surely she could type the answer??
Exactly!!!!! I asked her a question and she is very blunt when replying. I know she had slot of followers and “is very busy” doing those mother and daughter reels 🙈 but if it wasn’t for the followers she would get all those freebies.

“Don’t forget the people who help you on your way to the top....”

Missmarie

Tobyshome is so try hard...nothing he has done in his house is his own ideas, it’s all came from a bloody Neptune book 🙄
Omg he is so tiresome ...... what a vacuous life he leads, buying endless stuff and moving it all around his house.

• Haha

Mutley98

VIP Member
Modernmum moaning again about the kids, put your phone down and see to them.! No one cares how tired you are.! She’s quite happy though to pimp them out when needed for ad’s

Polkadotshorts

I have a love/hate thing with thelittlestonecottage! She used to be really hands on with the DIY but now takes credit for her husbands work and spends the rest of her time doing ad after ad! She’s one of the most insipid people ever. For the size of her following I’m surprised she doesn’t have her own thread (yet!)

There are a whole group of instahuns who are the exact same too 🙄

itsgtothea

Thehousethatblackbuilt

I was shocked when Chelsea did her home tour of their old house just before they moved - a lot of the work they’ve done is SUPER shoddy & messy so just goes to show that she’s a great photographer and good at showing the decent angles

Mememe13

This is my kind of thread because I FUCKING hate home influencers who slyly try and beg for free stuff by “asking for recommendations” it is an absolute bug bear of mine. A page I follow with over 100k followers is looking for a cabin bed, asking people to tag recommended companies blatantly in the hope they’ll be gifted one. Someone mentions Argos and she replied “I’ll check them out” like, why wouldn’t Argos be one of the first companies you’d google but it’s so glaringly obvious they wouldn’t even touch Argos.

I absolutely love theroseandthewood - her house is a self-build, it’s massive but she seems really down to earth despite clearly having money. She doesn’t buy everything from expensive shops either. Also love houseproject_36, bobbins at home, ckhomestyle, crack_the_shutters and 85_wf

Mrsnorthernstyle is an attention seeking twunt! She is as fake as get out and only cares about herself. Always banging on about her mental health looking for sympathy. She annoyed the absolute hell outta me so I had to unfollow her. She seems to have the whole of insta sucking up her are, everyone be like, Kezza you are incredible, you are amazing, you are so kind, you are a queen. What a lot of crap.

• Heart

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
bloody Toby’s home and his almost weekly ‘sorry I’ve been quiet guys’ abs ‘thanks for all your amazing messages’

what does any of this mean? It’s so attention seeking