Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cya_later_hater

What’s her o
Modernmum used to be inside the White House, know it’s a funny one as loads love her. I can’t stick her always moaning about the kids (they misbehave constantly) morning about her lack of sleep etc. Constant ads and on the beg. Wish someone would set up a modern mum thread as she’s on here under her old name, I can’t seem to be able to do one
what’s her old account name? X

grumpycat

VIP Member
I can't believe how quickly she redecorates. Seems to change her mind within weeks. I like her style but she is being so ridiculous at the moment with the vases. Buying more storage just to display the 100s she owns now. I could tell she wasn't enjoying the puppy but thought she might have held off for longer than she did before rehoming him!
same here. Her style is nice but there’s something not quite right with her constant changing/obsession with things.I don’t find her very likeable either😂 I’m certain her house was 800-900k too - and there was nothing much wrong in the first place!

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
He really does need to buy some shoes! What does he do for work? I know he gets a lot gifted now but before that he seemed to be spending a fortune!