Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrsnorthernstyle is an attention seeking twunt! She is as fake as get out and only cares about herself. Always banging on about her mental health looking for sympathy. She annoyed the absolute hell outta me so I had to unfollow her. She seems to have the whole of insta sucking up her are, everyone be like, Kezza you are incredible, you are amazing, you are so kind, you are a queen. What a lot of crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Mrsnorthernstyle is an attention seeking twunt! She is as fake as get out and only cares about herself. Always banging on about her mental health looking for sympathy. She annoyed the absolute hell outta me so I had to unfollow her. She seems to have the whole of insta sucking up her are, everyone be like, Kezza you are incredible, you are amazing, you are so kind, you are a queen. What a lot of crap.
Must check her out.

I thought it was just me! Omg I can’t stand her account

Reactions: 2
The way she got on going away to work for a week 🥴 you think she was away to afgan ffs.

Reactions: 4
What’s your thoughts on the “cancer” influencers? I had cancer a few years ago so started following different ones just to feel I wasn’t on my own. I have found that some of them seem to be making a very good living from it showing how they can run a marathon the day after coming out of hospital (I was in ICU you know!!!). I have found a wealth of advice and support on insta through connecting with others in similar situation as me but I’m sick to death of seeing the likes of bowelbabe (who is very wealthy) telling us she used to be a a deputy head, she’s running PBS, sweaty Betty adverts, and on top of that she is constantly gifted stuff which she just shares with her daughter and mum! She very rarely does a giveaway. I know she has cancer but so do thousands of others with a lot less than her. Plus why do some of the younger “cancer” sufferers find it necessary to constantly go on about body confidence whilst in their knickers and bras? Don’t get it!

Her posts are very blurry! Or it it my eyes?! 😂
What’s your thoughts on the “cancer” influencers? I had cancer a few years ago so started following different ones just to feel I wasn’t on my own. I have found that some of them seem to be making a very good living from it showing how they can run a marathon the day after coming out of hospital (I was in ICU you know!!!). I have found a wealth of advice and support on insta through connecting with others in similar situation as me but I’m sick to death of seeing the likes of bowelbabe (who is very wealthy) telling us she used to be a a deputy head, she’s running PBS, sweaty Betty adverts, and on top of that she is constantly gifted stuff which she just shares with her daughter and mum! She very rarely does a giveaway. I know she has cancer but so do thousands of others with a lot less than her. Plus why do some of the younger “cancer” sufferers find it necessary to constantly go on about body confidence whilst in their knickers and bras? Don’t get it!

Her posts are very blurry! Or it it my eyes?! 😂

I too found bowelbabe whilst looking for others in the same boat as me and I became so so tired of the constant gifts, ads, promos and affiliate codes that I stopped following her. It's heading thay way with Lauren Marchon too which is sad because their Podcast was so important to me in the beginning. It helped me a lot.

Reactions: 3
OakTreeHome grates on me. Used to be a lovely home account but she’s sold out big time. Everything is Next this, Monsoon that, #ad #gifted. Doesn’t put a photo of her kid unless she’s posing in some free Next outfit that’s so out of touch it’s a joke, who dresses an apparently ‘outdoor loving/countryside living’ 3 year old in cream fur coats to play in a field or a bloody mud kitchen? Oh that’s right, she does because it’s all free clobber
Yes to this! Especially during lockdown, parading all these free clothes when people are struggling.

I used to like her content but she's all ads/gifted and will work with anyone.
Annoys me how she parades her daughter too (wish she'd brush her hair, sorry).
She only seems to interact with similar like accounts with larger followings and seems a bit up herself.
And now she has a perfect puppy....

I totally agree! It’s bizarre isn’t it?

I too found bowelbabe whilst looking for others in the same boat as me and I became so so tired of the constant gifts, ads, promos and affiliate codes that I stopped following her. It's heading thay way with Lauren Marchon too which is sad because their Podcast was so important to me in the beginning. It helped me a lot.
Totally agree! I admired them for bringing “cancer” to the forefront with the podcast which was more due to Rachel Blandy who invited bowelbabe and Lauren on and then it took off. What grates me now is the constant taking that bowel babe does. Everything she is gifted is kept and never given on to other more needy people. She even took her mum on a personal shopping trip (pre lockdown). And if she tells us one more time “I was a deputy head” I’ll scream! And she thinks she’s a bloody broadcaster too! Oh and running 5k or cycling on her £2k peloton bike the day after surgery where she was in ICU. I think she does more harm than good to other cancer sufferers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Does anyone watch dizzyhomelife? I’m not sure if it’s me but I find it quite annoying 🙈

Yes to this! Especially during lockdown, parading all these free clothes when people are struggling.

I used to like her content but she's all ads/gifted and will work with anyone.
Annoys me how she parades her daughter too (wish she'd brush her hair, sorry).
She only seems to interact with similar like accounts with larger followings and seems a bit up herself.
And now she has a perfect puppy....
Oh my god yes! She’s blatantly only got that dog to be in with all the interior clique she so desperately aspires to be! I’ve seen her tagging them in stories and commenting saying their dogs could be cousins, get a grip and grow up sad cow!
She used to have a lovely account but she’s such a wannabe now it’s embarrassing!
She’s literally gone and bought the same dog as all the other pretty home accounts all had in the sad hope it will boost her followers now she’s not getting as much interest in her kid in the latest Next freebies.
Like you say, we’re in the middle of a pandemic, people have lost jobs and lives and she’s ramming another free dress down people’s throats.

Reactions: 4
Marblewhiteallthingsnice is a car crash of an account that i cannot bring myself to unfollow.

she is apparently taking control of her finances and “manifesting” money at the minute, if she stopped ordering/ buying clothes and other tat multiple times per day she would be managing her finances a lot better.

she is constantly decluttering, but her house is packed to the rafters with pure and utter tat, posts pictures of her wardrobe crammed with hundreds if not thousands pieces of clothing but is constantly shopping for more clothes. And was whining about affording her car repair bills in the same week she ordered a fendi brooch and sliders from New York ( 💸💸💸) and went on massive tkmaxx/Zara/H&M sprees 🤯 it’s truly baffling.

She would actually be better using the money to pay for the therapy she definitely needs to address her spending issues.
I had to unfollow her a while ago. She makes me sick. It's all "poor hard done by me" "i get no help with my autistic child". Maybe she should stop spending so much time and money on herself and spent time with her child he might not kick off so often.

I had to unfollow her a while ago. She makes me sick. It's all "poor hard done by me" "i get no help with my autistic child". Maybe she should stop spending so much time and money on herself and spent time with her child he might not kick off so often.
Omg yes!

due to her illnesses she hasn’t got the time or energy to clean/ cook/ play with her son, but she makes a miraculous recovery to go to tkmaxx multiple times per month and drop hundreds on new clothing.

I did have a snigger to myself at the earlier stories, saying she never shares personal information. Shes revealed a lot more than she thinks, she’s a looney.

Re OakTreeHome
Oh my god yes! She’s blatantly only got that dog to be in with all the interior clique she so desperately
I think you can literally hear my eyes roll sometimes when she pops up. And it's a shame as I did used to really like her. She seems a bit of a show off now, with everything.

I feel like she over shares her child too and is going to be that pushy mum you want to avoid. I couldn't help but compare my child to hers, that made me feel a bit rubbish 😢

Reactions: 1
Oh my god yes! She’s blatantly only got that dog to be in with all the interior clique she so desperately aspires to be! I’ve seen her tagging them in stories and commenting saying their dogs could be cousins, get a grip and grow up sad cow!
She used to have a lovely account but she’s such a wannabe now it’s embarrassing!
She’s literally gone and bought the same dog as all the other pretty home accounts all had in the sad hope it will boost her followers now she’s not getting as much interest in her kid in the latest Next freebies.
Like you say, we’re in the middle of a pandemic, people have lost jobs and lives and she’s ramming another free dress down people’s throats.
Agreed, the dog is 100% for the gram!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.