Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg glad someone has mentioned KJG I Messaged her about something and she replied bluntly ‘always look at the highlights before messaging’ her home is very nice but all the mother and daughter things are grating now
I’ve noticed she mentioned about people asking her about stuff “that’s she’s already answered”. She’s obviously too busy opening all her free gifts! I agree about the mum and daughter stuff. I think her daughters only about 16 too. Leave her to it and stop hogging her limelight.

Reactions: 4
Tobyshome is so try hard...nothing he has done in his house is his own ideas, it’s all came from a bloody Neptune book 🙄
Omg he is so tiresome ...... what a vacuous life he leads, buying endless stuff and moving it all around his house.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg he is so tiresome ...... what a vacuous life he leads, buying endless stuff and moving it all around his house.
Wonder how much he Charing for he’s advise. As all he does is copy Neptune. Can he not do anything that’s easier on my purse 👜

• Haha
Tobys home needs his own thread! I can’t deal with all the chopping and changing. And why does he repeatedly wear that Neptune apron in his stories... 🙄

I don’t get all these instagrammers and their obsession with the store. It’s really weird. It’s like they’re all foaming at the mouth to be able to tag Neptune on their posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder how much he Charing for he’s advise. As all he does is copy Neptune. Can he not do anything that’s easier on my purse 👜
What is his advice? Get Neptune book, copy everything in it. Move it around 1000 times until it looks like a carbon copy of the Neptune shop?

I see yet more free things given to Oak Tree Home. I'm sure she was previously gifted a kitchen aid, and now they've given her another one.
This is the side of IG I cant stand. If you want one, just buy it yourself!

Reactions: 5
I see yet more free things given to Oak Tree Home. I'm sure she was previously gifted a kitchen aid, and now they've given her another one.
Hmmm... I wouldn't say no to a free kitchen aid, but no one needs two!

I find Chelshome awful. She is constantly doing her house up, copying latest trends but it just looks cheap. The alcove cabinets in her living room are absolutely awful. They look like a school Design Technology project!

I find Chelshome awful. She is constantly doing her house up, copying latest trends but it just looks cheap. The alcove cabinets in her living room are absolutely awful. They look like a school Design Technology project!
She sure does like her panelling l! It’s bloody everywhere and you are right - looks a tad diy (not in a good way!) 😂

The fashionable pan is moaning about homeschooling and how hard it has been for her and hubby as they are both self employed and working from home! I don’t know how she has the cheek to say that. She opens free gifts and clothes all day! How hard is that? Ffs! After moaning she then showed her and kids opening a treat box - read the room you fuckwit!

Reactions: 6
Love his designs tho he’s always changing. Must be sponsored by Neptune.

She’s got to big for her boots.
I used to work with a girl who’s hubby is a joiner and he did loads of stuff for kjg’s kitchen. She basically tried the rip him off for influencer discount and said his designs were her idea anyway 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
They need ripped out. They are like pound land does diy

I used to work with a girl who’s hubby is a joiner and he did loads of stuff for kjg’s kitchen. She basically tried the rip him off for influencer discount and said his designs were her idea anyway 😂
Doesn’t surprise me! It’s like they think discount is automatic “because of who they are”. What a plonker!

Reactions: 1
_at_lucys_house is having a lovely photo shoot of her lovely house. In a global pandemic. When you’re not supposed to be having people in your house. And is that really classed as essential work? No one has commented this on her grid post? Have I been stupidly following the wrong rules throughout this COVID pandemic????

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think Miss Shopper acts like a hero for working during lockdown? It’s a tat shop ffs!
Why does she try to act so ghetto?
Shes pathetic! So full of herself and haha yes she sells cheap tat but would think it was m&s the way she carrys on. She is such a loud mouth and half the time i cant make out what shes saying. She would be good on a market stall has the gift of the gab for sure🙄

Reactions: 3
Re OakTreeHome
Oh my god yes! She’s blatantly only got that dog to be in with all the interior clique she so desperately
I think you can literally hear my eyes roll sometimes when she pops up. And it's a shame as I did used to really like her. She seems a bit of a show off now, with everything.

I feel like she over shares her child too and is going to be that pushy mum you want to avoid. I couldn't help but compare my child to hers, that made me feel a bit rubbish 😢
god yes! She’s a teacher apparently. Her life is like some sickly perfect lockdown life of baking this, painting that, crafting, like who has that much time in the day to make all these perfect creations in a pristine home with a child and a puppy?Oh that’s right, bloody Lauren Hunters and Heels that’s who. She’s a total wannabes of these big accounts. Her little girl must be so sick of being paraded in front of the camera for free tit

yes I thought that. Funny how she’s always ‘always loved’ kitchen aid stuff apparently but only ever posted about them since being gifted 2🙄
I’m waiting for all the free puppy stuff next

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Shes pathetic! So full of herself and haha yes she sells cheap tat but would think it was m&s the way she carrys on. She is such a loud mouth and half the time i cant make out what shes saying. She would be good on a market stall has the gift of the gab for sure🙄
How in holy hell has she got so many followers? Utter garbage!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.