Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boblebob

VIP Member
Miss mummy blog saying she got the hot tub free. She states she asked for donations as she didn't have the money at the time for a car seat. Didn't take her long to get lip filler. Hilarious boobs n bargs bitched about her.. True friendship right there 😂 I wouldn't trust boobs n bargs. She moans she never has anything for her... Forgetting the amount she spend on crystals for herself.

Reactions: 8

Star_girl

Have you ever known an attention seeker as big as Sparklesnest?!
Her latest post - Jesus Christ..
loves the NHS yet couldn’t wait to come on her stories to see whether she should go to the media (😂😂😂) when her 17.9 year old son was given the AZ vaccine.
Also whilst waiting for a COVID test result her husband visited a restaurant.. really loves and protects the NHS that one!!! Absolute twat
She has an knows about every ailment going.. and likes to remind everyone daily. And don’t even get me started on her interior design!

Stripes in the city (anna) is soooooo boring!!!!!! How does she think she’s an influencer? And thinks she so above everyone too 😴
Before Christmas she cried troll coz someone called her out on the barrage of aff links the second she hit 10k followers . She needs to learn the meaning of the word troll. And try a less orange foundation. 🍊

• Haha

mindlessness

VIP Member
Oh golly I hadn't see boobs & bargs before. That little girl needs structure and boundaries! Sort of seems like the whole family does.

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
Totally agree, there seems to be nothing in between, and the captions are really yawn
Oh aren’t they just? None of them have anything interesting or intelligent to say. Picture of a bathroom = ‘do you prefer baths or showers?’
Picture of the kitchen = ‘are you a tea of coffee person?’
Picture or the living room = ‘what’s everyone watching at the moment? Send me your recommendations.

unless it’s an advert in which case it’s the best product they’ve ever had even though they wouldn’t be caught dead paying for it!

Lala1804

I just hate anybody that uses the word ‘Hinch haul’ and the stupid polls ‘who wants to see my Hinch haul?’ It’s called shopping and no I don’t because you shouldn’t be in home bargains and b&m buying cleaning products you don’t need ffs!

justhavinanosey

Chatty Member
Fgs she cried so it got removed. Many get upset but don’t have their threads removed so how does she have that power.

How convenient she is now saying she’s dizzy and needs to rest so won’t be on her stories, think she’s read here.

She shouldn’t have left her house, been in public toilets or ordering food because the Mcds drive through queue was too long. You’re a selfish liar Sparkles!

😂😂😂 I know, it’s awful.
She most definitely does read here, as she was mentioned before on beckyshomesweethome thread and she went onto her stories to reply to us lot 😂 it was pretty funny 😂 as for her and her hubby stepping foot outside while waiting on results is absolutely disgusting and people like that is the reason why we are still in this shit show...quite obviously doesn’t give two fucks 😠

• Heart

itsgtothea

I’d love to know how certain accounts are growing at a rate of knots overnight
Deffo a scam going on
So I have a home account and this is how people gain mega followers on their bland, grey, dull home accounts:

(I refuse to partake in any of these shams hence why my account is mega small)

* whatsapp/telegram engagement pods
* follow for follow (and then they unfollow the accounts that followed them a week or so later)
* follow loops via DMs to other accounts
* crappy giveaways where you have to follow them
* setting up generic reposting accounts where to be in with a change of 'winning' (i.e one of your photos being on their page) ou haver to follow all of the 'hosts'

• Heart

Star_girl

Sparklesnest seriousky doesn’t stop going on and on. Who is watching 140 stories about her sons condition? Seriously? She should write the sob stories for the X-factor. it’s all attention with her.. she loves it!!!
Doesn’t mind her 17 year old son going down the pub and getting drunk does she!?
She makes everything about her too it’s sickening

Last edited:

Mutley98

VIP Member
Totally agree! Mrs Macs home must have a million rooms cos she does one a week. And her hubby works on the Riggs so is away a lot. I really liked her account but over time it seems like I’m seeing the same pics on repeat. She does have some good ideas but I think she copies off Pinterest. Kjg home is really annoying me with the constant updates. Where do they get the money from? She’s only a primary school art teacher (not sure if she’s a properly trained teacher or just an experienced teaching assistant). Her bloody voice get on my nerves too! 😂
Omg glad someone has mentioned KJG I Messaged her about something and she replied bluntly ‘always look at the highlights before messaging’ her home is very nice but all the mother and daughter things are grating now

• Wow

itsgtothea

If I was constantly repainting rooms just for a photo and buying things to place in photos OH would despair!

These accounts mist literally have cupboards just to store their gazilllions 'props'

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Write to Manisha has also discovered how to do an Aff Link, under the guise of 'it's an Aff Link but it's just a handy way for me to show you what's in my home'. Errrr very disingenuous Manisha, that's what highlights are for. This has disappointed me with her and is putting me off her page.
What I don’t understand is why on earth you would stoop to swipe ups when you are obviously very wealthy and don’t need the dosh?

Star_girl

Oh my god it’s been playing on my mind about the Sparklesnest McDonald’s saga and I searched and couldn’t find a thread on her!
I actually cannot believe she has got away with this. Where abouts does she live I am going to report her! I have a screen recording of her saying rob had gone in to order as the drive thru was so long! I just knew he would come back positive.
She tried to have her son there without anyone knowing as you could tell by her face when she was talking on stories and her grandsons spoke in the background she cringed!
She moved someone from a tier 4 area to a tier 2 before Christmas.. he 100% should not have been travelling. Absolute bullshit about a support bubble! Christmas was cancelled and so were support bubbles in tier 4 you ignorant piece of shit.
Karma is that her son 100% brought covid to her doorstep.
Now she has to deal with the reality that due to her selfish actions she has put her whole family at risk- including her dad who is poorly with cancer and has now tested positive!
she really is the lowest of the low!
She’s faking these symptoms she’s getting too. Never seen acting like it! the oo’ing and aah’ing when she moves! she won’t win a BAFTA that’s for sure!
that’s the reason she said that the man on the phone from track and trace said she might not have the covid virus but another virus from that virus.. ? Sorry what?! There’s nothing wrong with her. Apart from being an attention seeking drama queen!
never ever have I seen someone with such a huge ego! 😭

• Heart

Star_girl

Does sparklesnest really want us to believe her husband spent £800 on a pair of Gucci boots.?
I thought this - “I don’t always have designer”
No you still don’t- 100% from a market stall. Totally cringe!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Tobys home needs his own thread! I can’t deal with all the chopping and changing. And why does he repeatedly wear that Neptune apron in his stories... 🙄

I don’t get all these instagrammers and their obsession with the store. It’s really weird. It’s like they’re all foaming at the mouth to be able to tag Neptune on their posts.

• Haha

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
He won’t learn much at home, she only knows how to slag people off, moan and ponce free food to feed her children while she’s scoffs takeaways!!
I know! She spends a fortune on pure shit all the time. The stuff she buys from boot fairs and charity shop is pure tat all that money could go on a day out for the kids. Shes so odd but why hasnt she got her own thread?

Polkadotshorts

Has anyone noticed that so many of the Taylor Wimpey gang have the same style house, and post the same inane crap every day, complaining about trivial things? Is it a cult?!

Karen826

VIP Member
Why is she wanting a payout/media attention, what am I missing?I think she has a close friends story list so I can’t see some of her stories.
Her son who is 4 months off 18 was given the oxford vaccine instead of pfizer. Its not supposed to be given to under 18's. I think she is overreacting big time coz he just 4months of 18. If he was 16 yea it a big deal but its not an issue in my opinion if he only 4 months off. Shes talkin about taking it to the media and can guarantee she is looking for a big negligence payout. She seems to thrive on drama

• Wow