Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
SHOCK boobs and bargs is to lazy to get her kid to nursery! Then wonders why he is so behind! He will never cope in September!

Reactions: 8
First of all why do they always have to just ‘come on’ to say something. What’s wrong with Hiya or hello?
Second of all I came looking for this thread after watching Mrs ds cleaning reviews this morning. With the song 9-5 playing in the background!!!! FFS she wouldn’t know work if it came up and hit her with a greasy spoon. Rant over. Feel better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Blossoming Birds! She has her own thread, she is the single white female of insta, following and copying all the big insta Hun home accounts, her personal fave being RVK _loves
Every insta cliché under the sun, F&M basket, F&B paint in entire house, panelling in entire house, white company everything, Neptune, that fancy handsoap, herringbone flooring, island kitchen, smeg,smeg,smeg, freestanding bath etc etc

Zeeky

I saw the nutcrackers - no way!!! They were nicked???!! Omg! 😂🙈
Yes!!! Apparently some Christmas trees were pinched last year! I think they’d even screwed the nutcrackers down and they were still stolen! Not sure rural Northamptonshire is ready for the level of OTT decorations that she does. The postman and Amazon delivery guys must think she’s crackers 🤣

• Haha

Olive40

Ok, who’s ‘attacking’ Sparklesnest? 😄 I guess she means via her inbox.

She doesn’t understand why people have an opinion on her ?(I’m not using the word attacked like she used for sympathy). Sparkles do you need it spelling out? Your husband had a covid test, you both entered a Mcdonalids because you couldn’t be bothered waiting in the drive through. The next day your husband tested positive. You then lied when questioned about that, saying that didn’t happen but once someone had video evidence of your stories saying that, you admitted it. Then you went downhill with covid despite bouncing around fine the day before. Rather shifty. Then you messaged large accounts for exposure over covid, hundreds of stories despite being too poorly to do stories. then once your husband was home you were back cackling, loud and cooking fine. It comes across like to dodge the kick back from breaking rules driving to a tier 4, possibly infecting McDonald’s staff and customers, you did your best to get the sympathy vote as a way to brush your wrong doings under the carpet.

I don’t wish anyone ill health, but I hate these Instagram accounts that think they can break rules, risk other peoples lives and then claim they’re a saint.

I didn’t message her by the way, but I know she reads here. I hope that spells it out for you Sparkles.

Last edited:
  • Angry

JessaP

Wow! Jayne never met a trend she didn't like - no wonder she's always redecorating!
We should start a home accounts bingo:

- greige walls
- a half painted wall
- pampas grass
- multiple gallery walls
- typography art
- desenio art
- boucle armchair 🤢

Anything I missed!

• Haha

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Love:
the_modernmum
oh_abode
at_home_with_the_Pells
thehousebuild
Ginashomex
Jens_den
Renovation_at_no54
alittlevicorianrenovation
fenloninteriors
homeobsessed2017

Hate:
mrshinchhome
taylormadehome
avamayaromas
pinkpeonyhome
buildthemushroom
cherryoakmanor
thealexandernest
the_suffolk_nest
Lydia's_Layton_life
the house build is in the wrong list. Check out her thread you’ll soon unfollow. Beggy bex.

• Haha

NoseyRosie24

Chatty Member
Natalieshomelife
Try’s so hard to be funny it makes me cringe. Her makeup videos are horrendous. She looks like a teenager that’s just being gifted her first lot of makeup and doesn’t know how to apply it.
Michellesway.
omg she absolutely loves her self ans proper thinks she is something.
talks like a 4 year old
Spends most of her videos eye fucking herself and flicking her hair about. She’s just got engage and is already being insufferable. Makes sure her ring is flashed around in every story 🙄
I had to stop following Natalieshomelife last year as she was constantly using her young son for content and kept changing her story on his Autism status 😬

• Wow

Gossip Searcher

Love -
I generally love anything floral
no.7_is_home
dickson_vintage
fayes_homestyle
our_bellway_plane
caffeineandcacti
littlewoodlife
hearts_at_claremont

Hate -
Anything grey and white, it's so cold and shows no personality at all

itsgtothea

Wow! Jayne never met a trend she didn't like - no wonder she's always redecorating!
We should start a home accounts bingo:

- greige walls
- a half painted wall
- pampas grass
- multiple gallery walls
- typography art
- desenio art
- boucle armchair 🤢

Anything I missed!
- navy kitchen
- female body shaped candles (usually just a bum)
- stencilled patio slabs
- outdoor rugs
- reeded glass
- crittall patio doors
- DIY fluted wood bathroom / storage cabinet
- 'get naked' bath mat
- dried flower bunches (either bright neon 'happy blossoms' style or neutral palette)
- that H&M vase with the drawn line face everyone has!

• Haha
  • Heart

JessaP

I like a bit of a mix too. Some I enjoy that aren’t up their own arses are:

life_at_the_mews
The_koo_koo_nest
A.cotswold.lifestyle
Hollie_berries
Braidsandblooms_
Athomewiththehorsleys
Ottersbarninteriors

some are quite big but not too irritating lol!
The Koo Koo nest has a lovely account! I really like aliceinscandiland too, she has a shop down in Cornwall. She's very down to Earth.

I really enjoy following actual interior designers more these days. Their content is less trend driven and less ad focused.
I swear if I see one more pannelled bedroom wall...

• Haha
Please, please somebody make a thread for Mrs Fir Tree Barn.
Mrs FTB and extended family.

Aww bless her she's been on a mercy dash to Gemma's this morning to tidy the house.

• Wow
  • Haha

barrrlohflaughs

Chatty Member
Home_on_cranberry meadows has been going on about how she was invited to go to a Neptune store. Is this a thing now? I thought anyone was allowed to walk into a store and go shopping 🙈🙄

• Haha

G170D

Is there a thread for This English Home (thisenglishhome) oh my god she is AWFUL. what an arrogant rude twat she is.

• Heart

Olive40

Bloody hell Sparklesnest stories from last night. Her son walking around with a BB gun playing hide and seek pointing it at his girlfriend, mum and step daughter. Wtf??

I still can’t believe how much she faked how ill she was with covid to get sympathy after breaking rules going into McDonald’s while waiting on test results and the next day they had a positive result. She went down with bad symptoms as soon as she was caught out. As soon as her hubby got home from hospital she made a miraculous recovery. Now she’s back cackling and loud.

• Wow

Book

Chatty Member
He will have gone in on his own for the vaccine and not checked which they were giving him, I think that’s what’s happened.
They make it very clear vocally what vaccine you have received and the after you get a leaflet stating what vaccine it’s is and lots of information. Plus you get your vaccination card which also has the vaccine brand written clearly at the top. So I’m calling bullshit that anyone doesn’t know what vaccine they have had!

#kindlygifted

Cobblestones and Wells. She opened an IG account at the beginning of the first lockdown and now has 35k followers. She has this way of posting her absolutely amazing house with views in a “I’m not at all braggy” but to me it screams “look how amazing my wonderful house is” I’ve probably not explained it very well but just something about it. Oh and her now continually doing Reels with a Ludovico Einaudi piano tune. Really grates on me. Maybe I’m jealous, but I don’t think it’s that. I’d been considering opening a thread as it was beginning to wind me up!