Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
They’re all at it this weekend, tell me your top small businesses so I can fleece them for some free shit 🙈

Reactions: 11

strugglingmother2020

Write_to_manisha

Her house is stunning. Although she sounds as posh as can be, she has the best sense of humour ever. She brightens up my day 😊

Reactions: 10

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
They’re all designers now aren’t they, so funny. The same with the ones who start selling Instagram masterclasses as soon as they get a few followers 🙈

• Haha

Annoyed 2

Kudos for your responses!
I agree. I enjoy taking pictures too and have just over 3K of followers but my account has not grown in a year because I refuse to play that game. Sometimes I ask myself why I still have the account but there things abut Instagram that I like. I do think all the big name fashion and home accounts are a bit of a sham because we can all have amazing things if we have constantly have free stuff gifted to us. I therefore unfollowed many of the big accounts that do ads all the time. I also hate loops and follow for follow. Some of the smaller accounts where you have interactions with people and their opinions are genuine are some of the most interesting ones to follow.

• Heart

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
Making a big deal about him only being 17 but allows him to get pissed with he’s Dad & Brothers. So he’s an adult when it suits and she can show her cackling videos of them all acting idiotic!!

GossipBlue

VIP Member
It’s quite amazing how people jump on the band wagon with some of these instagrammers. I’m sorry but I really don’t care what people have bought from home bargains. It’s pathetic showing which bloody bleach or cleaning liquid people have bought. Get a flipping life!

• Heart

Couille17

Sparklesnest16 is an absolute disgrace. She’s giving out *advice* to everyone on her stories about COVID, whilst she and her husband broke the rules at the weekend. She clearly stated on her stories that Rob (her hubby) wasn’t well and was waiting on a COVID test result, and he drove them on a 4 hour round trip to take her son and grandsons home. He 100% should not have left the house AT ALL never mind going in to a McDonald’s to order food because the drive in queue was too long!
They need to inform the restaurant immediately as they have put all their staff at risk. Utterly selfish, self absorbed, entitled pair of pricks. They should be reported on their local police COVID breach of rules website.

• Wow
  • Heart

LucysOpenCupboard

I was under the impression that they had been removed but it looks like they are with her again

She must have enough food stored away to get her through a zombie apocalypse unless the mice in the shed have eaten it all?

She does need to put a stop to Brias eating though. The amount she eats is not healthy and she has never heard the word no
She wants to get Bria's compulsive eating looked at. She'll eat anything in sight even if its not food. Remember when she ate Kayleighs cardigan?

• Wow
  • Haha

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Kayleigh's followers have been sending Kayleigh money for some time, when ever she posts about having a pittance to last her 3 weeks, she is paypal'd cash from some followers.

She won't ever broadcast it though. Not after calling her bestie out for being sent money online.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Star_girl

She thinks that by one phone call with a local practice manager and submitting a report she’s now changed legislation and protocol for the whole country 😂😂😂😂😂
Who needs petitions with hundreds of thousand signatures, protests at parliament and debates in the House of Commons when you can just get Sparklesnest to have one ten minute conversation 😂😂
Probably hasn’t happened much to under 18s as when they’re much younger their parents accompany them and have a discussion about what’s being injected into their child’s arm - & when their 17 and on the cusp of being an adult they could do it themselves!!! did she not think that her son could have actually asked the question!
I bet they’re all laughing at her at this gp surgery.The report will be filled in the bin.
Total overreaction and waste of nhs staff valuable time.
She should be ashamed not proud,
Still can’t get over the media thing how is she not humiliated by the way she acts
Surprised she hasn’t created an “highlight” yet of it all.
The woman LOVES drama and attention I can honestly say I’ve never ever ever seen or heard anyone who loves it more. Something is seriously missing from her life to crave it so much from strangers online

• Heart
_at_lucys_house is having a lovely photo shoot of her lovely house. In a global pandemic. When you’re not supposed to be having people in your house. And is that really classed as essential work? No one has commented this on her grid post? Have I been stupidly following the wrong rules throughout this COVID pandemic????

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
They were allegedly saving for a deposit to buy at one point. Then I think she realised it was never going to happen. Which is fine, loads of people rent, loads of others buy, each to their own. But the rant she went on, total u-turn, dunno why anyone would get a mortgage, they must be mad, blah blah blah. It was hilarious.

Wonder how the saving to get married is going.
I know shes such a hypocrite she says things then when it doesnt suit her anymore shes right and everyone else is wrong. She would love to own her house of course she would. Who in their right mind would want to stay in a tiny two up two down squat that needs a whole refurb?

funnyone

Misspottscleaning although I’m sure this is a very unpopular opinion. I find her extremely problematic and argumentative, always looking for beef. Shame as her home is nice

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
She'll be crying next week that she has no money. She's careless with her money and has become reliant on her followers, I was sucked into it, I stupidly sent her money for her daughters birthday at the start of the year. Never again.
She has no shame, using her children for freebies. There are people who send her money, make up, clothes for her children. I wish some one would send her a bra!!

• Haha

Gossip_Queen

I
She bangs on about how she wants her children to be polite and respectful, well if that’s the case then she’s seriously failed. Never in my life would I empty a fridge or draws/cupboards because my 2 year constantly trashes them and eats everything in sight. The child has zero discipline because the Mother is too bone idle to bother reaching her.

I also see that, that joke of a friend/enemy of Bargs and bellies, Miss Mummy Blog is on the beg for their ‘girly night in’ (what kind of adult even says that!). She’s also an absolute mess, begging for money for her Son who has additional needs to get a car seat, all whilst getting lip filler and buying hot tubs. Her face makes me feel I’ll, she’s so miserable!
Remember when she used to rip into Lou for being a state and beggy yet it’s ok for her to beg. Always says she only has £20 to last the month yet still manages to buy tat from charity shops and take aways. She moans about everyone knowing her address but she gives it out to anyone who’ll send her something. Have you also noticed how quickly she goes through friends?

• Wow

LucysOpenCupboard

Never knew that! Not surprising tho I know she’s not had the easiest of upbringings.
But she has. She had a loving father and had her step mum, she just didn't like the fact she wasn't the centre of attention. She says everyone around her is toxic when it's her who's toxic because she can't control everything you can see that as you watch her

Durhamlass

That sparkles nest is a bit odd. Her account is public again. Does she live in a caravan?
Sparklesnest lives in the house. Her mum and dad live in the glorified she’s aka annexe in the garden and her son his girlfriend and two kids live in a static caravan at the other end of the garden.
just one big happy family living in a highly flammable, blinged up chavvy nest

• Haha