Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It definitely sounds fishy. He’s saying it’s about how he looks, not being funny but his looks are as bland and neutral as his interiors so I can’t believe anyone bothers to message him to say that. If he was fugly it might be a different matter!
He’s a handsome enough guy. His look is safe. It’s not out there or in any way offensive/eclectic.

Trying to say it his sexuality 😞🤦🏻‍♀️
He said his physical look and personality. He doesn’t mention his sexuality.

Reactions: 2
He’s probably just trying to generate some activity for his page, they all do it...when people call them out they use the troll card 🙄

Reactions: 1
Oh I thought he was getting upset about his looks as someone commented on why he wears that apron a lot ...:p I thought that he was getting upset about these comments. I like his house and style it's just him I find annoying he should just stick to house pictures without him in it and he should also buy some shoes. He's probably bought himself a whole new wardrobe to match this seasons neptune cushions. He must spend hours orchestrating this whole look. I don't like the way he disses other people's tastes.. he often says I don't like sparky things and love laugh live signs... me neither but don't a joke about it if people feels that makes their home home don't laugh and judge them on it. That's not necessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He really does need to buy some shoes! What does he do for work? I know he gets a lot gifted now but before that he seemed to be spending a fortune!

I've just gone back to the beginning of this read as I'm new and someone mentioned the Suffolk nest. Omg she is so annoying. She was selling make at home wreaths at Christmas and I attempted to order one as they were nice to be fair. They quickly sold out I didn't get one but funny how the accounts with high followers managed to get one. Also I might get hated for this but noplacelikehome2018 only due to the amount of gifted items she gets. I am sure these women talk their husbands into moving based on the amount of free stuff they get. Rosie at home_sweet_home46 is the same. I like her a lot but I'm pretty sure a nice free new kitchen will come her way soon.

Reactions: 4
Yes she did that to me too, she’s a sly little tit tbh

Oh he’s just so cringe, I like Tobys style too (because it’s mostly Neptune 😂) but it’s so ‘look at me, I’ve got money’ which makes it so try hard, and that just puts me off I think...
I noticed that Alice has changed the name of her Instagram account. I wonder if she saw this thread.

Organised motherhood🤮so sickly sweet. Clearly comes from money her comment at Xmas about how she will do what she wants regarding visiting family. And it’s all good cuz mummy has hundreds of bathrooms or something like that wtaf🤮her desperate attempts to appear different from other accounts and how she apparently could grow a huge account and make plenty of money if she wants but chooses not to lool. I dunno she’s just sooo sickly sweet to me🤮only thing she has going for her is that she doesn’t use her kids and apparently keeps them private. Wonder how long that will last though 🤷‍♀️ Oh and the fact she stated she would love to actually have an actual real life job but can’t as nothing would fit in around said kids😡Get in the real world Princess

I don't mind Toby, his look is very safe and non offensive to me. But that is why I don't get his constant styling? There is 1000s of homes just like his.

Reactions: 1
I know Kjg home had been mentioned before but good god this woman needs her own thread now. Today I saw her answer a few followers with “please see my garden highlights” rather than answering the question. Up her own bum! I think she’s gonna be unfollowed!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know Kjg home had been mentioned before but good god this woman needs her own thread now. Today I saw her answer a few followers with “please see my garden highlights” rather than answering the question. Up her own bum! I think she’s gonna be unfollowed!
The effort it takes to say check highlight surely she could type the answer??

Reactions: 3
The effort it takes to say check highlight surely she could type the answer??
Exactly!!!!! I asked her a question and she is very blunt when replying. I know she had slot of followers and “is very busy” doing those mother and daughter reels 🙈 but if it wasn’t for the followers she would get all those freebies.

“Don’t forget the people who help you on your way to the top....”

Reactions: 8
She thinks she’s a teenager bored !!!!!!

if I wanted a hair do I’d go to YouTube. Bore of show the house that’s all we want.

Had to unfollow Kjg_home it’s just to cringe all the mother and daughter stuff. She used to be a good page now it’s all swipe ups and ads.!

Reactions: 6
Had to unfollow Kjg_home it’s just to cringe all the mother and daughter stuff. She used to be a good page now it’s all swipe ups and ads.!
The last reel she did with her daughter was awful. They have now moved onto YouTube too. Must be taking it in. She’ll be giving her job up next x

Reactions: 3
The last reel she did with her daughter was awful. They have now moved onto YouTube too. Must be taking it in. She’ll be giving her job up next x
She said the other week her daughter is doing ‘her influencer thing’ so I guess college has gone out of the window. Such a shame as she was a good account. Now it’s all freebies and people saying ‘you could be sisters’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.