Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t remember Cameron but I will Google. I saw even older ones and relived my crush on Ben. My true crush at the Rhys time though was Gilly, he’s still handsome now 🤤.
For some reason, I thought that Rob Hawthorne being all evil was right at the start of Hollyoaks back in 95 but the other day’s episode seems to show otherwise and it was the same time that the Hunter family were around. I’m convinced they were in it so much later 🤔

I’ve just remembered Cameron, the accent alone was enough for me! Warren was also very handsome in a mean and moody kind of way.
Warren 😍😍😍😍 even my partner has a man crush on him 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Did anyone watch tonights? Have they skipped a few episodes? I don't remember Scott's stag night, unless it wasn't an episode?

Did anyone watch tonights? Have they skipped a few episodes? I don't remember Scott's stag night, unless it wasn't an episode?
It was one of the last ones aired. I haven’t watched tonight’s yet but I remember Walter walking into the pub shouting I know. Not sure if the party was in full swing but he was dressed up with Mercedes and Nanna.
The TV planner said tonight’s would be in current time with flash backs to the wedding etc.
Not sure if that helps any lol

The stag episode was before lockdown. It involved Scott crying in the toilet and Mercedes comforting him. People on Twitter were complaining they didn’t watch the Channel 4 episode and only watched the E4 one today but I saw both.

EDIT: what I meant is, both the channel 4 and e4 first look episodes today were new episodes so you have to watch both

I doubt that was Mitchell that Toby bludgeoned with the fire poker, think it was Lisa

The stag episode was before lockdown. It involved Scott crying in the toilet and Mercedes comforting him. People on Twitter were complaining they didn’t watch the Channel 4 episode and only watched the E4 one today but I saw both.

EDIT: what I meant is, both the channel 4 and e4 first look episodes today were new episodes so you have to watch both

I doubt that was Mitchell that Toby bludgeoned with the fire poker, think it was Lisa
Ah that’ll be it felt a bit like I’d missed something lol. I know last week was a recap and I just deleted them so wondered if I’d missed one before it ended during lock down lol. Thanks you

[/QUOTE]
I agree, either Lisa or Martine. Don’t think you seen either just before. And why would it be a missing person unless he hid the body?

Ah that’ll be it felt a bit like I’d missed something lol. I know last week was a recap and I just deleted them so wondered if I’d missed one before it ended during lock down lol. Thanks you

I agree, either Lisa or Martine. Don’t think you seen either just before. And why would it be a missing person unless he hid the body?
[/QUOTE]
It can’t be Martine as she gave a police interview in those black and white scenes - the only people involved we didn’t see give one was Lisa and Mitchell. Plus, they included a scene of Mitchell telling Scott that his dad had paid for the presidential suite for them but Scott said he was worried about it being Room 13 due to superstition. I think we will later learn that Mitchell obliged him and swapped the room and Lisa stayed it in instead. She was seen drunk after drinking the cocktails and could have gone up and accidentally fell asleep even though she said she was going up to pack for Ibiza

The actor playing Lisa has already left the show so her final scenes will be shown soon and the actor playing Mitchell is also leaving so it could even be that Toby killed Lisa and has kidnapped Mitchell and is keeping him somewhere and people think Mitchell did it and is on the run for murder

Ah I didn’t remember Martines interview. I defo think it was Lisa then and you could be right.
I’m totally lost about the episode before. I part recorded one that was supposed to be a catch up on Friday but now I can’t find it at all or the 6.30 one people have mentioned.
Editted to add: think I’ve found it on 4od online

editted to add again - nope it’s the same one I watched. Not sure what I’ve missed now 🤦🏼‍♀️
The actor playing Lisa has already left the show so her final scenes will be shown soon and the actor playing Mitchell is also leaving so it could even be that Toby killed Lisa and has kidnapped Mitchell and is keeping him somewhere and people think Mitchell did it and is on the run for murder
Ah I didn’t remember Martines interview. I defo think it was Lisa then and you could be right.
I’m totally lost about the episode before. I part recorded one that was supposed to be a catch up on Friday but now I can’t find it at all or the 6.30 one people have mentioned.

editted to add again - nope it’s the same one I watched. Not sure what I’ve missed now 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’ve got it 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:

Sorry, it’s probably me being confusing as I read my post back and it’s not clear lol.

When Hollyoaks stopped airing new episodes because of lockdown, the last E4 episode was on a Thursday and then C4 showed it the next day on Friday and then no new episodes were shown (and it meant C4 had caught up with E4). Yesterday when Hollyoaks came back, the episode on C4 was new for everybody and then the episode that followed on E4 was the first look next episode. So I’m thinking the one you need to watch that you missed is the 6.30 C4 episode yesterday, hope that’s correct!

Sorry, it’s probably me being confusing as I read my post back and it’s not clear lol.

When Hollyoaks stopped airing new episodes because of lockdown, the last E4 episode was on a Thursday and then C4 showed it the next day on Friday and then no new episodes were shown (and it meant C4 had caught up with E4). Yesterday when Hollyoaks came back, the episode on C4 was new for everybody and then the episode that followed on E4 was the first look next episode. So I’m thinking the one you need to watch that you missed is the 6.30 C4 episode yesterday, hope that’s correct!
I watched the CH4 yesterday but I think I need to watch the last episode on CH4 before lockdown!

I found it online it was the 6.30 one yday that I missed. And when I looked at the catch ups I thought it was the one I’d watched as they both start with Scott being interviewed 😂 all caught up now. Wired to the moon today I think lol

• Haha
Wait are new eps showing?
Yeah started back last night.
The 6.30 one is on All4 (or whatever it’s called).
And the 7pm one will be on tonight at 6.30.
The 3rd episode will be first look at 7pm on E4.

Yeah started back last night.
The 6.30 one is on All4 (or whatever it’s called).
And the 7pm one will be on tonight at 6.30.
The 3rd episode will be first look at 7pm on E4.
Thanks! Not sure how I missed hearing about it.

I'm sooooo happy theres a Hollyoaks thread, I binge watched all of last weeks last night and wtf. I used to think Celeste was the bad one but its obviously Toby 🤦‍♀️
I cant stand Mitchell sorry I cant wait for him to go
So upset about the PC Kiss plot twist. Hes so good looking as well
Feel so so sorry for Tony!! Wish Edward would just piss off. As if you'd keep it from your brother that your Dad is trying to kill you basically 😂 just to steal your wife 😂

😂

Reactions: 2
Wow just read the PC Kiss story, I had no idea! I won't write too much on here but he did seem abit dodgy in yesterday's episode

I'm sooooo happy theres a Hollyoaks thread, I binge watched all of last weeks last night and wtf. I used to think Celeste was the bad one but its obviously Toby 🤦‍♀️
I cant stand Mitchell sorry I cant wait for him to go
So upset about the PC Kiss plot twist. Hes so good looking as well
Feel so so sorry for Tony!! Wish Edward would just piss off. As if you'd keep it from your brother that your Dad is trying to kill you basically 😂 just to steal your wife 😂

😂
I reckon he's going to go down for Lisa's murder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.