Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a feeling he would leave when he got engaged to Daisy. Sad they killed him off though!

I’m missing 5 nights a week if Hollyoaks #loser
But I can’t stand the Tonys sad storyline. Let’s hope the sister helps poor Tony

I’m missing 5 nights a week if Hollyoaks #loser
But I can’t stand the Tonys sad storyline. Let’s hope the sister helps poor Tony
**of & **dad

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm a few weeks behind, I can't be bothered watching anymore. Also wasn't enjoying the Tony storyline.

Just a heads up on Classic Hollyoaks episodes this week on E4 are the Christmas episodes where Clare takes Max and Tom to the cottage in the middle of nowhere and plans to kill him!

Reactions: 2
I love the classic episodes!
Hollyoaks was so much better when the focal point was uni students... it had a real edge over the other soaps but seems to have really lost its way now

Reactions: 3
I finally stopped watching it last year, after watching it from the start..thought I was getting too old for it!

I am loving the classic episodes, my crush on Rhys Ashworth is back but I totally forgot how thin he was when doing the anorexia storyline with Hannah

I am loving the classic episodes, my crush on Rhys Ashworth is back but I totally forgot how thin he was when doing the anorexia storyline with Hannah
Oooh I loved Rhys! I also liked Cameron but he was only in it a few years ago

• Heart
Oooh I loved Rhys! I also liked Cameron but he was only in it a few years ago
I don’t remember Cameron but I will Google. I saw even older ones and relived my crush on Ben. My true crush at the Rhys time though was Gilly, he’s still handsome now 🤤.
For some reason, I thought that Rob Hawthorne being all evil was right at the start of Hollyoaks back in 95 but the other day’s episode seems to show otherwise and it was the same time that the Hunter family were around. I’m convinced they were in it so much later 🤔

I’ve just remembered Cameron, the accent alone was enough for me! Warren was also very handsome in a mean and moody kind of way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.