Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeezus the end! Was that Nico’s voice? Is Liberty imagining things? Thinking maybe postpartum psychosis but not sure if that can come about so quickly. Or did I imagine the voice πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 1
I think it’s the start of a postpartum storyline. Surely they can bring back the dreadful Nico AGAIN!?!?!

Reactions: 3
I wish Juliet would just put her hair in a pony tail properly rather than putting it to the side!
They released some shots a while back and she seems to have a makeover of sorts and starts wearing her hair down lol

Reactions: 2
Anyone watching Hollyoaks does Come Dine with Me? Gary Lucy looks so hungover during the cooking.

What secrets is thier the mcqueens are hiding anyway. I'm sure by now everyone in that village knows everything 🀣

Totally think it's George behind it.

Reactions: 3
What secrets is thier the mcqueens are hiding anyway. I'm sure by now everyone in that village knows everything 🀣

Totally think it's George behind it.
I thought maybe Cleo is behind it, she's due to return, but no idea what her motive would be.

Does it make anyone feel old that it’s celebrating 25 years. I remember watching the first episode!

I'm absolutely sick to death of the Edward storyline now. Soaps are supposed to depict real life, but everything he's done with regard to Tony's health etc has been ridiculous. No way would he have got away with faking brain surgery! Everytime he comes on my screen I want to switch over.

I also can't take him seriously because of the fact he looks like the figure off art attack.

I really wish Liberty and Damon would just get together and have a happy ending. I really like both characters and it would be nice to just see two characters get a happy ending for once!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.