Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know about anyone else but I’m sick of the tony and Edward story line! It’s dragging now

Reactions: 15
Same! Loved the old gang Kirk, Jambo, Finn 😍 Carol
Think Finn is my fave hollyoaks character ever 😍

I had a full blown crush on Rhys. Not sorry.
So did I 😂didn’t fancy him at all when I saw him in hollyoaks favourites a few months ago.

Has anyone been watching the classic episodes? I had a big thing for Dan Hunter!
I was heartbroken when he died in the show! Loved him

I don’t remember Cameron but I will Google. I saw even older ones and relived my crush on Ben. My true crush at the Rhys time though was Gilly, he’s still handsome now 🤤.
For some reason, I thought that Rob Hawthorne being all evil was right at the start of Hollyoaks back in 95 but the other day’s episode seems to show otherwise and it was the same time that the Hunter family were around. I’m convinced they were in it so much later 🤔

I’ve just remembered Cameron, the accent alone was enough for me! Warren was also very handsome in a mean and moody kind of way.
Ben 😍😍😍

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
For some reason, I thought that Rob Hawthorne being all evil was right at the start of Hollyoaks back in 95 but the other day’s episode seems to show otherwise and it was the same time that the Hunter family were around. I’m convinced they were in it so much later 🤔
I had a massive crush on Rob Hawthorne, - that hair, I thought he will brilliant. I knew he was bad and everything but I liked him all the same.
I secretly hoped he would kill Ruth, Lewis and co- especially Ruth because she was so annoying and whiney lol. I loved Dawn, Jambo & Finn though.

Reactions: 2
I had a massive crush on Ron Hawthorne, - that hair, I thought he will brilliant. I knew he was bad and everything but I liked him all the same.
I secretly hoped he would kill Ruth, Lewis and co- especially Ruth because she was so annoying and winey lol.
Ruth Was so Annoying. Had a huge crush on curt

Reactions: 1
Is Hollyoaks only on 4 days a week at the mo? I sat down to watch it and bloody Simpsons come on instead 🤣

I’ve watched since the beginning and there have been so many ‘Hollyoaks Hunks’ I wouldn’t know where to start! I’m sure Ben and Luke helped me in discovering my sexuality 😹

I just read that Ollie has left for good. They are bringing in someone else to play him for the fast forward scenes that were already planned but seems he may have been sacked? He could of left but seems a bit sudden. Anyone have the tea?

I’ve watched since the beginning and there have been so many ‘Hollyoaks Hunks’ I wouldn’t know where to start! I’m sure Ben and Luke helped me in discovering my sexuality 😹
Oh Ben the fireman was a fine specimen of a man 😍 hubba hubba come to mama! 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I just read that Ollie has left for good. They are bringing in someone else to play him for the fast forward scenes that were already planned but seems he may have been sacked? He could of left but seems a bit sudden. Anyone have the tea?

Oh Ben the fireman was a fine specimen of a man 😍 hubba hubba come to mama! 😂
I think he might have been sacked. I thought it was suspicious how quickly they removed him from the titles when the actor who plays Ste has been on an extended break and still remains in the titles. I thought his exit was very abrupt and disjointed too but I put that down to the break for Covid as I’ve felt that way for a lot of the scenes and storylines since it’s come back on air.

Someone on DS said they saw a comment on Facebook that Ollie has been recast and the actor has been sacked abruptly for racism towards the actress who plays Brooke 😮

There’s nothing on Twitter about it but a lot of people seem to believe that in tonight’s E4 episode

Liberty dies tonight 😭😭

• Wow
Someone on DS said they saw a comment on Facebook that Ollie has been recast and the actor has been sacked abruptly for racism towards the actress who plays Brooke 😮

There’s nothing on Twitter about it but a lot of people seem to believe that in tonight’s E4 episode
Omg really? Personally I was never that keen on Ollie as a character, I just wasn't a fan of the actor at all. If that is true though then good on Hollyoaks for acting quickly and getting rid tbh!

Seems like Twitter was misinformed 😉
I thought I’d just ruined the episode as I clicked on the earlier one by accident. 🤣 I think Sienna is going to end up back with Warren & Liberty will get with Brodie now that she wants to keep the baby

Reactions: 3

Liberty dies tonight 😭😭
I thought that might happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.