Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a crap ending. I expected more, there was no need for a Hollyoaks Later imo.
So they realise it's Breda, Breda drugs JP while Mercedes goes alone to the farm, Mercedes finds Tony but can't move him yet Breda could on more than one occasion? They realise it's Louis Loveday ring but rather than inform police the loveday/devereux's hold a vigil in the pub and sing. Goldie and Sylver go to find Breda, supposedly no signal on the farm yet Tony had previously turned on Harry Phone and there was signal then? She confesses then overpowers Mr Muscle...the rest was absolute bollocks. Plus there were candles burning as Breda was pouring fuel in the kitchen surely that would have ignited flames without her throwing a match?

What a crap ending. I expected more, there was no need for a Hollyoaks Later imo.
So they realise it's Breda, Breda drugs JP while Mercedes goes alone to the farm, Mercedes finds Tony but can't move him yet Breda could on more than one occasion? They realise it's Louis Loveday ring but rather than inform police the loveday/devereux's hold a vigil in the pub and sing. Goldie and Sylver go to find Breda, supposedly no signal on the farm yet Tony had previously turned on Harry Phone and there was signal then? She confesses then overpowers Mr Muscle...the rest was absolute bollocks. Plus there were candles burning as Breda was pouring fuel in the kitchen surely that would have ignited flames without her throwing a match?
I loved the end but it was no different to a normal episode! Other then the odd swear word.

Reactions: 1
I loved the end but it was no different to a normal episode! Other then the odd swear word.
I liked the Edward/Diane storyline more. I actually laughed when Diane said she was worried about the age gap between them. She doesn't look that much younger than him imo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I liked the Edward/Diane storyline more. I actually laughed when Diane said she was worried about the age gap between them. She doesn't look that much younger than him imo 😂
I normally can't stand her but she's been alright recentley

I normally can't stand her but she's been alright recentley
She hasn't got Tony and Sinead to moan about, rarely seems to work since Tony left and has Edward to look after her with his gifts and creepy affection. She's finally happy after 10 years...for now😂

• Haha
She hasn't got Tony and Sinead to moan about, rarely seems to work since Tony left and has Edward to look after her with his gifts and creepy affection. She's finally happy after 10 years...for now😂
Oh once Tonys back she will go back to moaning and "its all my fault"

• Haha
I didn’t realise that an episode was on late last night. I watched today and was confused that it jumped from Breda in the pub to her in a body bag!

I think your confusion is down to the fact you can view the next days episode on E4. So technically last night's Hollyoaks later wasn't due to air until tonight officially.

I think your confusion is down to the fact you can view the next days episode on E4. So technically last night's Hollyoaks later wasn't due to air until tonight officially.
No it’s already aired, I’ve just found it in my sky planner

Yer I watch on channel 4 and went to watch yesterdays ep and its the one before the later.

I'm pleased Breda is dead but you don't even have to be much of a true crime nerd to know that the fire wouldn't have got anywhere near destroying her body, Mercedes strolling out like "we saw her burn to death" yeah but the police will see those knitting needles!

My
I'm pleased Breda is dead but you don't even have to be much of a true crime nerd to know that the fire wouldn't have got anywhere near destroying her body, Mercedes strolling out like "we saw her burn to death" yeah but the police will see those knitting needles!
My husband said the same about the police and he didn't even watch 🤣 I'm hoping it just blows over and that's it done with though.

The "Later's" with Brendan Brady were so good too. Breda really was an awful character/had an awful storyline. Only comparable to Maxine's fake illness that just dragged on and never really had the impact. Well at least that's it finished.

Reactions: 4
The "Later's" with Brendan Brady were so good too. Breda really was an awful character/had an awful storyline. Only comparable to Maxine's fake illness that just dragged on and never really had the impact. Well at least that's it finished.
The Later episodes used to be so good, they haven't done them in ages so I was looking forward to it, didn't live up to my expectations though! Plus I'm disappointed there was just the one. Ah well, Breda's gone, never again will we have to listen to her talk about the "lickle kiddies", ugh that wound me up!

Reactions: 2
The Later episode was disappointing.
I'm interested to see how the Edward/Tony/Diane/Verity story is going to play out. Tony was supposed to be broke a while ago and that's why Mandy, Darren and Nancy all invested in the Hutch. So it can't be about money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.