Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's going to be a Hollyoaks later in the new year so my money is on the Breeda/Tony/Mercedes story line all coming to a head then

There's going to be a Hollyoaks later in the new year so my money is on the Breeda/Tony/Mercedes story line all coming to a head then
I bloody hope so, it's doing my head in! Maybe Breda and Tony's dad will fall in love and duck off to Spain together!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just watched the new years eve flash forward ep!! I bloody love this show.

Also a bit sad that Tony spent new years alone in his pig shed ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I'm bored of the whole Tony and Breda storyline I'm struggling to watch it.
The Devereux's storylines too...how much upset can one family take in 18 months!

I'm bored of the whole Tony and Breda storyline I'm struggling to watch it.
The Devereux's storylines too...how much upset can one family take in 18 months!
I cant wait for it to be over, i get upset everytime i think about it ๐Ÿ˜‚ i need to get a grip

I've not watched in a while (I will get back into it soon!)... he's STILL THERE?!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Max Cunningham's death is the one that stands out for me, I cried so much but mainly for Tom losing his big brother/father figure. Andy's death with the pole through him and Mel/Sophie just watching him die was another "good" Hollyoaks death.

These Breda murders have been farcical and it's no surprise they've lost a lot viewers since they started.

Reactions: 4
Max Cunningham's death is the one that stands out for me, I cried so much but mainly for Tom losing his big brother/father figure. Andy's death with the pole through him and Mel/Sophie just watching him die was another "good" Hollyoaks death.

These Breda murders have been farcical and it's no surprise they've lost a lot viewers since they started.
Im ready for it to end!

The gloved killer was another ott one!

Omg

I had totally forgotten about the Andy storyline!!!!!

And yeh, Max will always and forever be my favourite and most missed oaks character ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.