Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The non-binary storyline seems pointless. Remember Kris? No doubt he'd be non-binary or trans these days. I wonder why the character has to change alongside the actor? Surely they can still act as Brooke.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The non-binary storyline seems pointless. Remember Kris? No doubt he'd be non-binary or trans these days. I wonder why the character has to change alongside the actor? Surely they can still act as Brooke.
Loved Kris. And he was just Kris. No labels or unnecessary explanations.

Reactions: 8
Finally on the episode where AJ appears and I had to fast forward his intro scene... it was terrible.

Denise Welch is also an awful actress.

Hollyoaks needs to kill everyone off and start over

Reactions: 8
Finally on the episode where AJ appears and I had to fast forward his intro scene... it was terrible.

Denise Welch is also an awful actress.

Hollyoaks needs to kill everyone off and start over
Everyones a bit harsh.

• Haha
Everyones a bit harsh.
atrendingtopic is right though. There aren't any likeable characters left in the show, they need to axe a majority of the wooden characters and get some new ones. It's abysmal.

Reactions: 1
atrendingtopic is right though. There aren't any likeable characters left in the show, they need to axe a majority of the wooden characters and get some new ones. It's abysmal.
I agree thiers a lot that need to go but i still like enough to keep watching.

Sienna, sammy, liberty, maxine, warren, darren, ste, james, marnie.
I agree with everyone except Maxine, she has run her course IMO. I like the majority of the cast, although Brooke needs to go!

Reactions: 2
I agree with everyone except Maxine, she has run her course IMO. I like the majority of the cast, although Brooke needs to go!
I enjoy Maxine as a background character more then anything. She plays the ditzy role well.

Reactions: 2
I love James. I really hope James and Ste become an item and stay happy for a bit!
I feel like Ste would bring James down with him. Ste's a character that past his best ages ago and they just won't axe him which is a shame.

Reactions: 4
I also really like Ste but I feel, as with Mercedes, they’ve kinda run out of things to do with him.

He was excellent in the far right storyline.

Reactions: 9
I love Ste! Him and James together works really well. They are by Hollyoaks standards good actors and I still get a good laugh from when he got annoyed at James referring him to him as ‘the chav in the lav’.

Reactions: 5
I love Ste! Him and James together works really well. They are by Hollyoaks standards good actors and I still get a good laugh from when he got annoyed at James referring him to him as ‘the chav in the lav’.
James is a good character 😀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.