Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember Kris Fisher? I really liked him

Hollyoaks was better when it was mostly about students
I was EMBARRASSINGLY obsessed with the guy who played Kris when I was like 12. Honestly it makes me quiver thinking about how cringe I was about it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is the actress who plays Verity pregnant? She’s been carrying a big bag lately, usually a sign. Also, why am I still watching this utter guff!

edit- she doesn’t look preggers straight on,

Last edited:
As if Cher is going to be able to able to stop Mercedes period for 9 months without her knowing.Also what is this poison Summer has to hand that can kill with a few drops?Is it available to order of Amazon.Why am I still watching this tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As if Cher is going to be able to able to stop Mercedes period for 9 months without her knowing.Also what is this poison Summer has to hand that can kill with a few drops?Is it available to order of Amazon.Why am I still watching this tit
Wouldn't mercy contacted drs that she preg to have it confirmed and to be in touch with midwife?

Reactions: 3
Is the actress who plays Verity pregnant? She’s been carrying a big bag lately, usually a sign. Also, why am I still watching this utter guff!

edit- she doesn’t look preggers straight on,
Would be ironic after that cover storyline 😬

Reactions: 1
Is george not dead? That phone call with dodgy copper makes me think its all fake. That or the dodgey one actually killed him.

Reactions: 2
Is george not dead? That phone call with dodgy copper makes me think its all fake. That or the dodgey one actually killed him.
Yawn... Another fake death. How many times do they need to this? The show is a joke and needs axing

Reactions: 3
Yawn... Another fake death. How many times do they need to this? The show is a joke and needs axing
I hope George is dead that storyline left me bored shitless.Hasn’t Liberty been kidnapped before?Please stop with the repeating dull storylines.

Reactions: 4
Please axe Cher 🙈 not because she is a love to hate villain but because she’s absolutely tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.