Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what came to my head too. Something reminded me of the old ED storyline. Think it was Hannah Ashworth.
That was really, really well acted but sad. They showed one of the episodes recently during lockdown when they were doing that Classic Hollyoaks thing. I remember her best friend having a heart attack from being so thin and Hannah’s mother, who was a nurse, trying to save her but she died. I can’t even remember how Hannah left Hollyoaks now 🤔 And actually, hasn’t Darren got two more kids by Hannah’s mother!? Twins?

Think they may be going down the eating disorder route with Leah
I thought that too.

Reactions: 5
That was really, really well acted but sad. They showed one of the episodes recently during lockdown when they were doing that Classic Hollyoaks thing. I remember her best friend having a heart attack from being so thin and Hannah’s mother, who was a nurse, trying to save her but she died. I can’t even remember how Hannah left Hollyoaks now 🤔 And actually, hasn’t Darren got two more kids by Hannah’s mother!? Twins?

I thought that too.
That’s right. It was a tragic story and iirc one of the first soaps to take it on. That is something Hollyoaks never shied from.
Yeah it was Mrs Ashworth (Suzanne maybe) that Darren got preggers. Not that we ever hear of them.

According to google Hannah left to be more independent away from her family.

Reactions: 2
That’s right. It was a tragic story and iirc one of the first soaps to take it on. That is something Hollyoaks never shied from.
Yeah it was Mrs Ashworth (Suzanne maybe) that Darren got preggers. Not that we ever hear of them.

According to google Hannah left to be more independent away from her family.
I’ve just looked it up and the twins would be around 10 now 😮 If Darren’s still in it in a few years I can see them making a return (if whoever the writers/producers are by then remember they exist lol)

Does anyone remember the old Liberty? 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve just looked it up and the twins would be around 10 now 😮 If Darren’s still in it in a few years I can see them making a return (if whoever the writers/producers are by then remember they exist lol)

Does anyone remember the old Liberty? 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Oh god yes i remember her!

The bloody acting by Theresea in that clip!!! hahahahahaha

• Haha
Oh god yes i remember her!

The bloody acting by Theresea in that clip!!! hahahahahaha
Theresa has to be one of (if not THE) worst actors they have. All that whinging and deep breaths . Argh makes me want to punch the tele thinking about her

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who saw aj Pritchards debut tonight? bleeping hell he was as wooden as my floor 🥴🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
AJ was awful compared to the rest of the cast. The dancing school plot is v boring, don’t actually mind Maxine, but her mum’s return could have been done so much better.

Reactions: 6
Theresa has to be one of (if not THE) worst actors they have. All that whinging and deep breaths . Argh makes me want to punch the tele thinking about her
Her and Goldie!!
Not to be funny but I feel like the actor who plays Goldie literally just is herself... I don't see the separation between artiste and art lol

Reactions: 7
Her and Goldie!!
Not to be funny but I feel like the actor who plays Goldie literally just is herself... I don't see the separation between artiste and art lol
I can bare goodie a little bit more but know what you mean . Seeing these posts about the Pritchards joining has made my mind up I’m done with holly oaks

Reactions: 2
I'm feeling tempted to give up with it but I've been watching for 14 years!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
That’s what came to my head too. Something reminded me of the old ED storyline. Think it was Hannah Ashworth.
Aww i loved and hated that story at the same time, really uncomfortable to watch but brilliantly done.

I think the same with Leah, you can usually spot the start of storylines.

I STILL want to know what happened with the old Ollie!

Also, I want to know what happened behind the scenes with Clare. All that fanfare of bringing her back and then there were rumours of something happening backstage and then killed off, after being in it for about a month and all her storylines were given to Grace. I might see if she has mentioned anything on Twitter 😶 Unless anybody on here has info?

Oooh yes! Spill that tea (if anyone has it). Old Ollie was really great and was up for / won a few awards so something really bad must’ve had happened (heard rumours of racism towards the actress who plays Brooke).

Not sure about Clare but that was also really odd. Something to do with Jamie Lomas possibly?

Reactions: 1
Super glad someone else notices the deep breaths she takes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.