Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

S4buk

VIP Member
All this ‘hate’ is so spot on - well done Tattlers!
- Brooke
- Ripley
- Harley (she was absolutely horrific! )
- NuOllie

Can I add Summer to the list?

I really couldn’t stand Juliet originally but I’m starting to warm to her slightly. I listened to a podcast with James Sutton recently and name-dropped the actors who play Juliet and Sid and said they are absolutely outstanding.

Reactions: 9
Summer is annoying, there's a psycho on the loose every week

The Brooke storyline feels unnecessary, since right before it, we'd had a whole other story about a non-binary character (Ripley.) Also the implication that Brooke's gender identity or lack thereof should make no difference to Imran and it would be wrong if it did. This worked with Bart and Jason Costello since it was already established that Bart was bisexual before his love interest transitioned. That doesn't mean it works every time

I was fully expecting the Shaq storyline, I think we all were but that doesn't really make it any better

Mercedes has been doing the same thing on the show for at least fifteen years

It's not great, is it?

Reactions: 8

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
I follow a lot of the hollyoaks cast on Insta and their reaction to Sid ‘leaving’ is quite bizarre - also, Hollyoaks normally release a press release/interview when one of the cast leave and I don’t think I’ve seen anything for Sid?
I posted a spoiler thing last night a bit further up

Also, I just discovered that Sid & Romeo house share in real life 😍 oh to be their neighbour 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

S4buk

VIP Member
My all time fave Hollyoaks moment was when Sarah's crazy girlfriend (was it Lydia? Can't remember) tried killing Zoe by ripping the parachute but it was Sarah's parachute instead!
that was absolutely brilliant and so haunting. One of the best episodes ever!

H AC12

Just caught up on last weeks episodes. This dear diary summer story line 😴 when will it end? Wish George would go can’t stand looking at his smug face. Great storyline if it helps someone realise that they are in a cycle of abuse. I want to see the comedy back between Ste, James and Marnie.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Does anyone else feel an intense rage every time Summer comes on the fucking screen? She legit boils my bloody piss!!!
Yes, she’s really annoying. I don’t even remember her coming into it, tbh!

In the grand scheme of things it’s not important, but I so wish they’d have filmed a new clip for Cleo in the opening credits, it makes absolutely ZERO sense for her to be seen scrapping with Goldie when her character is nothing like that in the show!

YESSSS! So annoying writing in her stupid diary waiting to strike. Another storyline that will drag on til someone reads it.
Oh god, the diary, I hate that stupid soap trope. “I’m planning on killing/framing someone so I will write down all my thoughts and plans in a notebook which can be found at a later date”. Almost as bad as “I’m pregnant and I don’t want anyone to know so let me place this pregnancy test right at the top of the bin for someone to discover”. 🙄

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
The non-binary storyline seems pointless. Remember Kris? No doubt he'd be non-binary or trans these days. I wonder why the character has to change alongside the actor? Surely they can still act as Brooke.
Loved Kris. And he was just Kris. No labels or unnecessary explanations.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
The doll thing doesn’t even make sense for a f**king number of reasons!

Is there even anyone connected to Hollyoaks who is technologically advanced enough to set up a camera inside a doll that is able to spy on them 24/7 without the use of batteries?

And has its own speaker system that allows whoever it is to hear and speak to them?

AND has its own payment system set up individual of any major bank that allows them to send payments over via chip and pin and the money is received instantly?

With regards to all of the above, why not just call the police, they can trace it back to whoever the money was paid to and that’s the problem solved 🤷🏽‍♂️

What secrets could any of the McQueens possibly have that is worse than anything they’ve done so far? And in Hollyoaks, nobody would be even bothered and if they were, they’d forget about it in an instant.

As an aside, I just looked up the McQueen family character list on wiki. There’s been twenty nine of them!! 😱

The proposal 🤣 he's such an idiot.

Anyone not sad Mitchel has gone? Sad for Scot but he bugs me.
No, I’m not bothered in the slightest. I don’t like either character and it was so unbelievable that Mitchell fell in love with Scott (the storyline would have been way better if it kept to the internal conflict of Mitchell finding Anita attractive but not Scott IMO). The speech he gave to Scott at the end was bang on but well overdue.

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
I can’t help but feel so sorry for Mercedes. This story line making her feel mentally unwell is horrible. 😢

I hate Cher, I hope she gets killed off soon 🤣

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I've just seen a spoiler on Facebook that Victor is going to kill Sid to end the County Lines story line. I'll be gutted if that's the case, Sid is my fav character and feel that they could have took him really far with his music etc. Would be nice for once for a character to just be shown to have a good life!

• Sad
  • Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
just seen on fb that the week commencing the 15th March, the County Lines storyline will come to a 'dramatic' end and Sid will make a dramatic return to the village

• Wow

Muchbee

VIP Member
Summer smelling the boot was so weird. Especially since didn't liberty say those were HER boots? 👀😂

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Which unfortunately means more screen time for Maxine 🙄 I like Nikki Sanders on but have never liked Maxine (or Mitzeee), it's just a shame she plays such a terrible character.
I can't stand Maxine! She's always irritated me. This whole storyline with her mum is crap, she apparently abandoned her and hasn't spoken to her in years, treats her like shit and Maxine is all "move to the village, let me help you set up a business" 🙄

Does anyone else think Leah looks really different? I wasn't actually sure for a while whether they'd recast her! I couldn't work out what was different but I think her face shape has changed which could just be her changing as she grows, or I wondered if she'd had some teeth out for her braces or something!