Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I want to know is when AJ and Curtis are going to make their appearance/reappearance? Last time we saw AJ it was...... interesting šŸ™ˆšŸ˜…

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Isnā€™t the JP/George storyline coming to an end this week?
Oh i hope so! I usually really enjoy these abuse type storylines but not feeling this one at all, could be the socail distance filming thats killed it a bit. Maybe i just dont like George..

Reactions: 1
Does anyone watch it on all 4, after the break on my app it keeps going back to the start. Maybe I need an update of something?

Does anyone watch it on all 4, after the break on my app it keeps going back to the start. Maybe I need an update of something?
I donā€™t but I havenā€™t used All 4 for ages - if there was ever an apt name for something it was that: AWFUL. Tbf this was ages ago but it was stuff like what you described that made me stop trying to use it.

Reactions: 3
I really dont think that was the end of PC bleep. Something is very very fishy.

Also, does anyone know what is going on with Fergus? Why has he set up that video in peri bedroom?

Reactions: 7
I really dont think that was the end of PC bleep. Something is very very fishy.

Also, does anyone know what is going on with Fergus? Why has he set up that video in peri bedroom?
The ex boyfriend who left took a picture of Maxine too up that alley. Iā€™m thinking sex trafficking but I donā€™t know how that would work if Perri isnā€™t aware. Hopefully Warren doesnā€™t fall to far down the rabbit hole

This weirdo is gonna end up locking JP up or something to keep him to himself. It HAS been a good few months since someone in the village was held hostage to be fair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Anyone else find the JP and George abuse story quite triggering? I must say, Callum Kerrā€™s a good actor because I cannot stand his character as George. Honestly gives me the shivers. I used to date a boy who was Scottish like him, same accent and everything itā€™s uncanny and he was just as crazy and manipulative as George. Canā€™t wait for PC kiss to get whatā€™s coming to him although I think itā€™ll be a while till the writers do that coz theyā€™ll probably drag it out with the abuse towards JP.

Reactions: 6
The ex boyfriend who left took a picture of Maxine too up that alley. Iā€™m thinking sex trafficking but I donā€™t know how that would work if Perri isnā€™t aware. Hopefully Warren doesnā€™t fall to far down the rabbit hole
Maybe selling dodgy downloads?

The ending of last night's e4 episode was good. I'm sure I read somewhere that Dean makes a comeback so I wonder if it was him who got PC Kiss and they just made it look like John Paul.

The ending of last night's e4 episode was good. I'm sure I read somewhere that Dean makes a comeback so I wonder if it was him who got PC Kiss and they just made it look like John Paul.
John Paul will get the blame I think too. I was thinking maybe James did it.

Reactions: 2
I think it was Sally. She said in a recent episode ā€œHe will be the death of meā€ so maybe it was a type of foreshadowing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.