Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
IMG_9537.png

Holly get a job, love. Fk me she is so dull. THIS is her to do list on a Monday?!? Who writes lists like this? ‘Things I need to do today’ she writes like a 10 year old. Swear I wrote lists like this when I was 10 and trying to ‘act’ like an adult. ‘Wash house coat’… does that really have to be on a to do list? Bloody wack it in the washing machine when you wake up and that’s it 🤷🏼‍♀️. And who the fk puts ‘scrub tan’ and ‘blow dry hair’ on a to do list. Surely having a shower is a daily occurrence and surely she know what to do in the shower so why have it on a list? Is she going to wash and shave in the shower too? Because that’s not on the list. Is she going to wash her hair? Because that’s not on the list. Or is she just blow drying dry hair???? So many questions. She’s an absolute fruit loop and is living like a child pretending to ‘play house’ and be an adult.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
For a girl who lives the life of luxury she complains so fucking much I can’t stand it anymore. Everyday she is complaining about being exhausted, feeling sick 24/7, having too much to do (lol too much in her eyes), complaining about the way she looks, how it’s making her feel really down etc. Like fking hell. The girl doesn’t work, lives in a nice apartment complex (I wouldn’t want to live there because it’s ✨ influencer central ✨ but still nice nonetheless), spends all day doing her hair and makeup, goes out for food with her friends every day, goes out shopping with her friends every day, has new stuff sent to her left, right and centre, seems to have an endless amount of cash despite not working, she doesn’t really have a care in the world. Okay sure she occasionally takes an sponsored Instagram picture or video but even with the she needs to make a big song and dance about how hard it is. All she’s done for weeks now is complain about such trivial things. SHE went to Turkey, SHE willingly went ahead with the BBL but she’s complaining and feeling sorry for herself because she’s got a bit of fluid build up, surely she was told this would happens and still went ahead with it? It’s hardly the end of the world. She’s out shopping, in the middle of a shopping centre, and just has to show the fluid moving around and complain about how it’s making her feel like shit and she feels so FAT... Holly put the phone down, step away and go and get yourself a therapist. It’s not a bbl she needs it’s counselling. And she needs to grow up and realise her privilege and stop going around in a strop because of trivial things when her life is so aimless and simple. Lol ok I’m done now.

Reactions: 22

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
This girl is so insecure and narcissistic! Honestly she must just think of herself and how good she looks from the moment she gets up in the morning till the moment she goes to bed. She is SO vain I just don’t understand it. Her need for validation is very worrying, she’s clearly just very insecure and constantly needs/loves the validation of likes and comments which is so sad. This goes for all influencers in general too! In ‘The Social Dilemma’ doc on Netflix they talk about how social media is exactly like a drug and feeds into your dopamine and rewards system, she’s constantly chasing the validation, the likes, the comments telling her how pretty she is, how skinny she is etc. She’s constantly fishing for compliments by saying how ugly she is, how fat she is etc even though she knows that’s not the case. In the same breath she’ll say how amazing her glow up is and how it ‘can happen to anyone’ and she always mentions how people think she’s had plastic surgery but she’s always so proud and smug sitting there saying ‘I’m all natural - except my lips, I’ve had zero plastic surgery, just a really good glow up.’ Like who tf does she think she is? She’s a pretty girl but life is so much more than being pretty. You just wonder what’s gone on in people’s lives to make them so insecure and need so much validation from total strangers. Like, wasn’t she loved for who she was as a child?!?! I’m obviously not saying she wasn’t, her mum clearly adores her and thinks the sun shines out her arse but it’s just such strange behaviour (as with all influencers). There really is something in the psychology of it all.

Also, the constant reminding everyone what a ‘nice person she is’ and how she just ‘treats everyone with respect and loves everyone and would never talk down to people, think she’s better than people’ etc is classic narcissism. She so badly wants people to see her that way but she doesn’t realise that people who are ACTUALLY nice humans don’t need to constantly mention it, it’s just given.

And I don’t think social media is healthy for her. She’s clearly has some weird self esteem issues. She’s half so full of herself that she constantly takes pictures and talks about how good looking she is but also half fishes for compliments and needs validation all the time. Now with all the talks of plastic surgery when there is absolutely nothing wrong with the way she is. She’s not fat yet says she is. She said she’s 100% getting her boobs done when there’s nothing wrong with them. She got her already very nice teeth ‘fixed’ yet they don’t look that different, they are now all just the same level (which isn’t even natural for teeth). She was posting last week or the week before if people had had bum fillers or BBL or something like that so no doubt she’s looking into that too. The hair is fake, the tan is fake, the nails are fake, the eyelashes are fake. She’s just striving for unrealistic things. Even if there’s a slight problem with her boobs, teeth, bum, hair etc fixing them won’t fix the bigger issue at hand. And she’s an ‘influencer’ so she’s just feeding the monster that is toxic social media.

The move to Manchester was 100% to just try and take off as a full time influencer. She’s got a taste of the life and has realised that working two days a week, from a room in her house (she didn’t even need to commute) was too much hard work. She’s hardly did appointments pre covid anyway. What’s she done since moving there? Gone out eating and drinking, took more pictures of herself and went back and forth to Glasgow. Honestly it sounds so uninspiring. She’ll be gearing up for Love Island soon! That’ll be why she’s gotten her teeth done. She always said she wants to go on Love Island but she is ‘waiting until she’s happy with her body’ so she’ll just fix everything first. It’s all for clout and followers. Honestly this generation are so mixed up in the head, future generations don’t have a hope in hell!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
So stories today, she’s talking about how she doesn’t know what she’s doing, how she’s bored everyday, how she ‘goes away’ to London or on holiday and feels better then comes back home and she just feels shite again. Holly, get a job! Go do a course, learn something, give back to society. It’s clear she has no direction and purpose in her day which is making her feel this way. How can she not see this? It’s staring her right in the face, even as she’s voicing all of this she doesn’t see it?! She says either going away somewhere again (London or Australia) or GETTING THE SURGERIES (PLURAL!!!) SHE WANTS!!! because it’s almost summer, will make her happy. First of all, how does she not realise these things only give her temporary happiness. Secondly, (now I don’t really care too much about people having cosmetic surgery, when there is actually something to ‘fix’ so to speak) But Holly looks FINE. She has a nice figure, fixed her teeth, BBL, average/large size boobs, fake hair etc. I genuinely don’t know what she wants to ‘fix’. Again it is clear to see that whatever she is feeling is on the inside and these surgeries will only fix the problem temporarily. Just like the BBL. That was supposed to fix everything and make her feel better (which is why she got it done an a whim and about 12 hours notice - makes me feel sick remembering that) but it’s only made things worse.

She also says she thinks she has ADHD. Because one day she is the happiest she’s ever been then the next day she is so mentally unstable and struggling to get up… sounds to me more like bipolar or personality issues rather than ADHD. I don’t know how she can say out loud that’s she has massive mood and mental stability swings day to day and think this is ADHD. She needs to see a therapist and a GP asap.

She gaslights herself into thinking her behaviour is normal saying ‘yeah but all girls are a bit crazy and have meltdowns all the time’. As a 29 year old, who works 12 hours shifts in a job that is literally life or death, has family life, social life, house to run, bills to pay etc, I can honestly say, I don’t remember the last time I had ‘a meltdown’. I’m an adult and I know how to regulate and rationalise my emotions. So no Holly your meltdowns every day are not ‘normal’ for a girl.

SOMEONE GET THIS GIRL A THERAPIST FOR CHRIST SAKE.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Does anyone else feel sorry for her? I know she can be mega annoying but her own family couldn’t even be bothered. Might explain the insecurity she has
It just shows you though, if you look through her feed she’s got all these elaborate set up and posed photos you’d think her life was some fairytale. Like for her birthday she got the massive numbers and balloons JUST FOR A PHOTO. It’s just so all so fake and actually really sad. In the grand scheme, no one in her life actually gave a fuck yet she’s forcing these photos like she’s having some big birthday bash. Instagram is TOXIC.

It is really sad that no one remembered her birthday, not even her parents. She always comments that her family are quite dysfunctional and I can totally see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Seriously what does she do all day that makes her so exhausted? She’s constantly talking about how much stuff she has to do and how stressed she is but her list is: Clean house, shower, tan, get ready, get unready, gym, M&S trip, prawn salad then repeat everyday. WTF IS SHE STRESSED ABOUT?

She also constantly contradicts herself. She’s always coming on after a night out saying how hungover she is, how dead she feels, that’s she’s never drinking again, stories herself laying on the couch feeling sorry for herself (you all know the one) etc then the other day she went on a big rant saying ‘I NEVER EVER get hangovers, like I’m never hungover after drinking but after last night I’m just dead I’m so shattered’ ... why’s she talking shite? She’s always saying she’s hungover? It’s such a petty thing but why even say it if it’s not true when clearly she always posts about being hungover?
Honestly strange behaviour.

She also always talking about how she’s such a ✨ positive gal ✨ but i swear she is complaining EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. And her complaints are so mundane and quite honestly, an embarrassment. Today’s big drama and complaint was that she got ready, did her hair and make up but now had to go to the gym so she’s having to take her make up off and risk messing her hair... 🥴 Logic tells you to just go in the morning but she said that going to the gym in the morning is just ‘too stressful’. Girl needs to get some real problems.

Also I find the stuff she posts so cringe. She’s honestly posting captions that highschoolers posted in 2012, all the cheesy quotes and song lyrics, it’s so fucking cringe.

She honestly has me scratching my head on a daily basis 🤔. What does she do all day? Does she have a job? How does she make money? How is she funding doing fuck all except eating out and buying clothes and Starbucks? Who are all these people talking ‘shit’ about her? Why does she eat prawn salad every fucking day? Why does her mum drive her everywhere, even just so she can pick up a Starbucks or ice cream? Why is everything always so stressful? Why does she lie on the sofa in her dressing gown and complain that she’s so busy and doesn’t have a minute to sit down? Why does she say she doesn’t have time to film YouTube videos but she doesn’t have a job and has time to sit on stories all day?

The mind boggles.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her complaining today about being asked why she wasn’t wearing a mask, saying she has severe asthma? Surely if you had severe asthma you’d be trying to shield as much as possible, not meeting up with every ‘influencer’ in Manchester and taking regular trips back to Scotland/abroad for surgery :unsure:

Reactions: 17

Curly

VIP Member
This is her ‘work’ week. I honestly don’t know how she has ANYTHING to complain about? This is all just miscellaneous stuff that I have to squeeze in between working and studying full time. ‘InFlUeNcInG iS hArD wOrK’. Shut up.
I’m embarrassed for her.
who the fuck writes in their planner have a wholesome day 🤣🤣🤣
She is the most immature little lassie there is! Imagine thinking you’re hard done by when this is your weekly plans!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

soayemaluvly

This lassie is an absolute weapon. Sitting in her car crying over a wee man out doing his shopping and him refusing a lift off her lol. The man is clearly independent and manages just fine when she’s not around. It’s nice to be helpful and show compassion to people but filming herself crying is all for the sympathy vote! People who genuinely want to help others don’t feel the need to broadcast it to the world and make it all about them 😒

• Haha
She’s getting weirder by the day..strange wee lassie who seems completely lost in life and doesn’t know who she is! 😳😳
I totally agree with this. I’ve said before but sometimes I feel sorry for her. Holly is not cut out for the social media life, crying to a song and recording yourself is not normal. Time to put the ring light away and get a real job.

• Haha

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Maybe I’m not fully understanding what exactly this surgery is but when she says this is something she’s been self conscious about for her whole life is she saying she’s self conscious about her weight? Her bum? Her whole body? What? I’m not getting it 🤷‍♀️

She always shares photos from a few years ago when she was slimmer and wishes to look like that again so I thought she was happy with her body then but now she’s wanting a different shape entirely and has done her whole life....?

I appreciate it’s maybe just me but honestly this kind of shit confuses me so much
Yeah I was wondering what she meant when she said it was something she’s always been really self conscious about and has tried everything to fix it. I assume she means her weight. She was heavier as a teen, then super skinny up until a year and a half (maybe a bit longer) ago but has gained some weight recently (there’s still absolutely nothing wrong with her weight now! Even though all her pictures are edited so much to make her smaller so we don’t really know what her true weight looks like, but I still don’t think it’s as bad as she thinks). And yeah since gaining the weight she constantly posts old photos of her when she was really skinny saying things like ‘goals’ and ‘wish I still had this figure’ etc. When she was slimmer she didn’t have massive hips or bum, she had a slim waist which accentuated her hips but she wasn’t super curvy. And she would always post ‘goals’ photos of models who were very lean and skinny (not models with the big bum and hips) so I’m not sure where this has come from. I think perhaps it was just a way to get liposuction and also give her a bit of shape whilst she’s at it but deep down she just wanted to lose the weight. She said they took out 6 Liters and put back 1.6 Liters on each bum cheek and hip so she’s still down almost 3 Liters.

I find it strange that she says she’s ‘tried everything’ because to be honest, I don’t think she has? If it’s her weight that’s the issue (which it always has been) then she’s never stuck to going to the gym, she always said she would but she never did. I think she yo-yos between eating prawns and salad everyday for a week to drinking her weight in alcohol and eating out the next week which is just not balanced. And she was very thin a year and a half ago so it’s obviously possible for her. Again, I don’t think she needs so lose weight now I’m just discussing based of what we know about her.

IF she had an issue with wanting a really curvy Kim K body and ‘tried everything’ to lose weight and have a tiny waist and huge hips and bum well... it doesn’t matter what she tried, she wouldn’t get that figure (without surgery) anyways. Kim’s figure is from surgery so is Khloe’s and Kylie’s. And she’s not built like that she it was never going to happen for her and that fine!

Reactions: 14
I’m genuinely quite worried about her! She definitely has some sort of body dysmorphia! That was probably the least informative video iv ever watched. Basically just edited together clips of her telling us how “drastic” (her new favourite word) she looks.
I really dont think this is the surgery she wanted. She already has quite big hips, i think its actually her hips that make her look a bit bigger than she used to be and now she’s just added to them!
Does she also not realise that half these celebs that get BBL have designers and tailors to alter all their clothes to fit! How does she think shes gona kit out her tiny waist and huge arse in fast fashion that comes in like 3 generic sizes?
She needs to get back to glasgow, her family and seemingly quite normal friends and away from these hang ons that aren’t helping with her warped image of herself

Curly

VIP Member
Is this girl the most boring person on social media. Her content what photo do you prefer.
she’s thick as shite,sitting in the nail salon with a raccoon on her heed for attention

• Haha

Xoxgossipxoxo

She is honestly so sad. She needs to get her own life, she’s always latching onto her friend’s relationships it’s so embarrassing. Staying with her best pals boyfriend and baby whilst her best pal is on holiday, playing house with them and cooking their dinner, having cosy nights with someone else’s man and baby!!! Now she’s using her other pal and her boyfriend in an add cooking for them. They’re all cosy on the couch like a wee date night and she’s just… there, inserting herself in their life and using them for her insta adds. Fucking weird girl. She’s so sad and needs to get a life.
There is not a chance in hell I would let my best pal and bf have sleepovers together when Im not there don’t care how much I trust them NO

• Heart

TryingNYC

Clearing out all her free clothes, how stressful 🙄

her ‘content’ is just a rotation of:
I’m SUCH a positive person
I’m unwell
I can’t eat anything
Prawn salad
Q&A
Paid partnerships for products she doesn’t use or like

• Haha

Nailsandbeauty

Anyone else feel like she constantly contradicts herself with her posts? She posts quotes about people being on their own timeline in life and to do what makes you happy then posts quotes basically turning her nose up at people who live 'normal' lives as if they aren't living a good enough life. She posted on her makeup account that she thinks some of her friends are doing better than her and some worse.. now if you had the attitude of do what makes you happy everyone is on their own path you would never compare yourself to anyone in that way especially friends

IMO she isnt geuine in the slightest and has changed drastically since being in Manchester

janeplain5223

Those tik toks she’s posted complaining about brands not liking her content. Sorry that’s just like when you have a job and a boss would provide you feedback negative or positive? To top it all off she’s then said she’s now booking a flight because of the stress. How can influencers not see how insufferable they are. Know how everyone can just step away from work and book a flight 🖕🏼