Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad when the most magical place you have been in Scotland is a Harrods pop up shop…..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Honestly think she needs help with a doctor or therapy or something shes clearly got body dysmorphia or something how can u be that tiny and think your fat

Reactions: 2
Why the duck does she keep showing us how to make the same prawn stir fry like she’s some culinary genius? Everyone knows how to make a stir fry, you literally just chop the veg and throw it on a wok/pan, it’s bleeping simple 🤦🏼‍♀️. But she’s posting it day in, day out thinking she’s some amazing chef. Does she really think people don’t know how to make it??

Reactions: 7
I think her full TikTok is aimed at Jay 🤣 and I think that’s one of the reasons she both went to and left Manchester 👀

Reactions: 1
Yeah led her on, slept together but didn’t want to pursue it in to anything more because he wants to duck about. I hate how she always posts about not sleeping with people or being the kind of girl to have one nights stands etc total slut shaming 🤣

holly hen go and get your hole and enjoy yourself stop trying to convince everybody you’re over somebody that you’re clearly obsessed with

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah led her on, slept together but didn’t want to pursue it in to anything more because he wants to duck about. I hate how she always posts about not sleeping with people or being the kind of girl to have one nights stands etc total slut shaming 🤣

holly hen go and get your hole and enjoy yourself stop trying to convince everybody you’re over somebody that you’re clearly obsessed with
I think the fact she never wished him a happy birthday publicly this year

I noticed she never wished him a happy birthday publicly this year 😂

I didn’t know she went with jay! 😂 he must be a wrong-en if he lives with that little troll Calum! They seem like players to me! She always said she doesn’t go for looks, I always thought they two were just pals, it would make sense with the sudden departure from manny! On a side note, how long is this room renovation taking! 😂😱

If only the biggest stress in my life was getting my toenails painted for ‘pretty’ pictures 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why she posted about her dad and brother then posted herself like she’s better than them 🤣 weird behaviour

Reactions: 3
Omg nah I can’t believe she’s put that in her stories

I don’t know what I was expecting but I think that’s bang out😂 even the voice is more put on than normal

Reactions: 1