Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weebee

I have my opinions on some of Holly’s behaviour and disagree with some of her choices but her family forgetting her birthday is fucking shite. Especially when I get the impression she’s quite a loving person when it comes to her friends and family.

When she lived with her mum I remember Holly buying her new pyjamas, slippers, chocolates, soft toys etc just because - not for any occasion. Think it’s shit she had to remind her family that it was her birthday and buy her own birthday cards.

I noticed she said on her instagram stories her birthday was a fail and put (as usual) next to it. Got to say, I felt sorry for her.

Reactions: 14

gossiplovexx

Chatty Member
Her newest reel - faking she’s just woken up. These girls make me cringe too much. Can tell her and ms Isabella just booked this ski trip for content not to go skiing or see a new place. What a boring way to live.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

TryingNYC

Career advice from Holly…what is her job again? Clothes horse? Professional Prawn Eater? Brand ambassador for products she doesn’t actually use? Reach for the stars.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Ashbash9915

She's thick as fuck, can't spell, depressing to listen to, hasn't got a clue what has going on in the world there are people with huge problems yet she thinks current affairs is decribing how you feel. Anyone that lives in their mums house and tries to convince other people it's theirs and their mum just lives with them is a fuking rid neck.

• Haha

Mcjlxi

Personally I think surgery abroad should be banned unless you have your own insurance so when it goes tits up back home you aren’t wasting our tax payers money to fix your avoidable problems. At 23 years of age to go to another country that has a bad reputation for botched surgery is crazy & it certainly wasn’t an on the day decision like she’s claiming. It wasn’t a last resort either of you can afford to go fly to Turkey for a few weeks for a new arse you can afford a good pt who would help you build a bum that requires time & effort right enough & we all know these “influencers” just don’t have the time. These clinics should be closed down offering beautiful young Gullable girls the “perfect” bodies for free promotions 🤦🏽‍♀️ For someone who forever complains about weight gain to go get fat transfer to bum & hips baffles me 🥴 I hope for her sake she starts working out because fat is fat & it will stop drop whether is natural or been placed there. Holly your a very pretty girl & talented mua please get better friends.

Koko01

Came here to ask what the hell happened to her since moving to manchester? Is she trying to get on Love Island or something? From the BBL to these weird velour tracksuits... i used to really love her style, she was always so glam!

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
In the TikTok with Jasmine she’s holding 2 Starbucks cups, Jasmine kicks her legs up and accidentally knocks one of the cups out of Holly’s hand… the cups are clearly empty… do they just keep the cups and re use them as photo props? Everything is FAKE. ‘Look at us we’re ✨ Starbucks Girlies ✨

and in the Galentines Day PJ’s video it’s so sad. She’s at home, on her own, face plastered in make up, looking like she’s got shite around her mouth, pretending to arrange fake flowers, grinning and laughing with herself and pretending to have a pillow fight with herself. How is she not mortified? Just be normal for Christ sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

slabber

She always comments that her family are quite dysfunctional and I can totally see it.
Yeah I get the impression she doesn't come from much and she's just a bit lost trying to make her own life for herself.

Being blunt, the Mum seems a bit rough and Holly just isn't. She wants more than what life at home offers her.. like doing the Mums room up, having the bed made prim and proper every day, hoover lines in the carpet. Holly loves all that and a lot of us would too, whereas I just don't think her Mum is bothered.

So now Holly is looking elsewhere.. I don't think she'll find happiness in Manchester but I really hope she does somewhere.

Mcjlxi

She used to be so likeable, like I always thought she was really sweet and down to earth but since she moved back and forth from Manchester I can’t stick her 😂 she’s really just a fake bimbo whos constant need for approval is embarrassing

Walnutss

VIP Member
I am not even exaggerating when I say I cannot stand this girl. How can one person be this vacuous. All she does is sit and talk to her phone about herself that's all she has in life. Shes not an influencer shes not a make up artist. Shes not even clean as her house is a tip most of the time. She makes a bed and talks shit. She gets one mean message and goes on about it for about 15 stories cos she has nothing else in life. She dishes out that advice like she has the right too. If she was giving advice on carb killa bars maybe just love/friendship advice actually fuck off. She couldn't even go to the gym at her age to achieve a decent figure she went to turkey to botch herself and still cant keep her story straight. Whatever she wants to do fair play but she rabbles on for days justifying herself. Who follows her who? I swear all the does all day is sit on asos, goes to m&s does her make up and maybe make her bed oh and eye fucks herself

Curly

VIP Member
Why does she make it out like she lives in that house herself?
She’s gutted the house so it’s clean for her returning, is her mum just to sit in her bedroom for however long she’s away?

• Haha

Mcjlxi

She’s fake as fuck her whole persona is a lie. She tries to portray herself as this down to earth, sweet caring girl when in reality she’s just another bimbo narcissist wannabe. She’s changed for the worst since moving to Manchester to better her “career” LOL - so out of touch with reality & for someone who is apparently so honest & real with her followers she kept her COVID very quite

bubblebar1317

Chatty Member
Kinda feel like Lori isn’t the kind of friend you want around, she isn’t real & will post the most awful pics of you when she looks good, you know she’s that type!

Chickenandgravy

VIP Member
I really don't think that BBL has done anything for her at all 😳😳😳 (her story with the juicy trackie) makes her look a lot bigger than she is!!

Chickenandgravy

VIP Member
She's pining for a skinnier figure but then goes and gets a BBL which makes her look bigger. I don't see the sense in it 🤷

Reactions: 11