Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure she was a make up artist..now she’s a full time “insta-hun” ..she lives with her maw but can’t be alone for 5 seconds so moves in with her pal and has nothing to do but clean bedrooms and cries into camera about loser guys, her maw daring to have a life, how fat she thinks she is, being hungover, needing more aesthetic treatments/body surgery, missing a train or generally just getting through life 😂
This!! She comes on moaning about every little thing as if it’s crazy and I’m like babe that’s a daily task or happens to normal people at least once a week… she seems like she’s stuck in neverland, really needs to grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sure she was a make up artist..now she’s a full time “insta-hun” ..she lives with her maw but can’t be alone for 5 seconds so moves in with her pal and has nothing to do but clean bedrooms and cries into camera about loser guys, her maw daring to have a life, how fat she thinks she is, being hungover, needing more aesthetic treatments/body surgery, missing a train or generally just getting through life 😂
forgot to add that she isn’t feeling well

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone spot the disabled badge in Holly's picture hope shes not using it to park illegally

Reactions: 2
She’s so obsessed with her pals bf it’s embarrassing
I think she consistently posts pics of him and that wee baby so that people who don’t take a proper interest in her think it’s her man and babe.
She very rarely posts the pal with the baby or the man but has him constant. If I started taking photos of my pals man and posting them on my story both him and my pal would be like wtf!

Reactions: 6
It’s actually so bad

The night the pal was on holiday and she’s in their house having a takeaway with the boyfriend was weird enough!
Now today it’s pics of him and the wee girl tagging him etc, very strange!!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
This is her ‘work’ week. I honestly don’t know how she has ANYTHING to complain about? This is all just miscellaneous stuff that I have to squeeze in between working and studying full time. ‘InFlUeNcInG iS hArD wOrK’. Shut up.
I’m embarrassed for her.
who the duck writes in their planner have a wholesome day 🤣🤣🤣
She is the most immature little lassie there is! Imagine thinking you’re hard done by when this is your weekly plans!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is her ‘work’ week. I honestly don’t know how she has ANYTHING to complain about? This is all just miscellaneous stuff that I have to squeeze in between working and studying full time. ‘InFlUeNcInG iS hArD wOrK’. Shut up.
the fact wash hair is on her to do list wtf that’s basic hygiene and routine

Reactions: 7
BEER GARDEN hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s the fact she’s had to write the same things on the right hand side cause she doesn’t have that much to do to fill it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3