Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s getting weirder by the day..strange wee lassie who seems completely lost in life and doesn’t know who she is! 😳😳

Reactions: 1
She’s getting weirder by the day..strange wee lassie who seems completely lost in life and doesn’t know who she is! 😳😳
I totally agree with this. I’ve said before but sometimes I feel sorry for her. Holly is not cut out for the social media life, crying to a song and recording yourself is not normal. Time to put the ring light away and get a real job.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I totally agree with this. I’ve said before but sometimes I feel sorry for her. Holly is not cut out for the social media life, crying to a song and recording yourself is not normal. Time to put the ring light away and get a real job.
Totally agree.

For a girl who claims to spend so much time with non-influencer pals, she doesn’t half need brought back down to earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Totally agree.

For a girl who claims to spend so much time with non-influencer pals, she doesn’t half need brought back down to earth.
It’s a real shame, Holly could be anything she wants to be as the same with the rest of them. It’s the whole life stories on insta 24/7, cleaning 24/7 and waking up at 12 in the day and saying she’s depressed . Surely that’s no your life hen like come on?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s a real shame, Holly could be anything she wants to be as the same with the rest of them. It’s the whole life stories on insta 24/7, cleaning 24/7 and waking up at 12 in the day and saying she’s depressed . Surely that’s no your life hen like come on?!!
I have 3 kids, a husband WFH and 2 dogs and my house still doesn’t need cleaned half as much as hers her mums!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have 3 kids, a husband WFH and 2 dogs and my house still doesn’t need cleaned half as much as hers her mums!!
Here what is that all about? It’s really no a big deal that she stays with her mum. It’s just the two of them? I never moved out till I was 25, I think she thinks it’s a bad thing when it’s really not. Clearly it’s a 3-4 bedroom house, in a newish estate. No one cares Holly 😂 we care when you take pictures of 500 bin bags saying having a clear out and making your mum out to be a pure tinker

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she having a laugh, Scotland is quite dirty but London is power washed everyday? I can tell you for a fact London it is not power washed everyday 😂 she finds it hard to get content .. sooo hard love honestly what a nightmare of a job youve got trying to get content

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Is she having a laugh, Scotland is quite dirty but London is power washed everyday? I can tell you for a fact London it is not power washed everyday 😂 she finds it hard to get content .. sooo hard love honestly what a nightmare of a job youve got trying to get content
Am howling man hahaha. Holly if you readin this hen please just get a job and be happy you are clearly very unhappy with your current role trying to get pics in a boggin un-power washed Scotland

• Haha
This stupid lassie can’t be serious on how excited she gets for a curry pot noodle! 😭😭😭 duck me man, my 2 last brain cells died watching that 😂 also all the pathetic TikTok’s about being single 😳 aww the cringe. Some PT/Drug Dealer cunts due taking one for the team and pumping her 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This stupid lassie can’t be serious on how excited she gets for a curry pot noodle! 😭😭😭 duck me man, my 2 last brain cells died watching that 😂 also all the pathetic TikTok’s about being single 😳 aww the cringe. Some PT/Drug Dealer cunts due taking one for the team and pumping her 😂😂😂
She has such a sad life for a young girl. She should be out enjoying herself instead her life revolves around an app.

• Heart
She is honestly so sad. She needs to get her own life, she’s always latching onto her friend’s relationships it’s so embarrassing. Staying with her best pals boyfriend and baby whilst her best pal is on holiday, playing house with them and cooking their dinner, having cosy nights with someone else’s man and baby!!! Now she’s using her other pal and her boyfriend in an add cooking for them. They’re all cosy on the couch like a wee date night and she’s just… there, inserting herself in their life and using them for her insta adds. bleeping weird girl. She’s so sad and needs to get a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is honestly so sad. She needs to get her own life, she’s always latching onto her friend’s relationships it’s so embarrassing. Staying with her best pals boyfriend and baby whilst her best pal is on holiday, playing house with them and cooking their dinner, having cosy nights with someone else’s man and baby!!! Now she’s using her other pal and her boyfriend in an add cooking for them. They’re all cosy on the couch like a wee date night and she’s just… there, inserting herself in their life and using them for her insta adds. bleeping weird girl. She’s so sad and needs to get a life.
There is not a chance in hell I would let my best pal and bf have sleepovers together when Im not there don’t care how much I trust them NO

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The pt/drug dealer thing is so bleeping funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Her recent story with the tear. Ffs!! She’s stunning and looks to have a bit about her but boys meeting her/seeing any of that shite will run for the hills - red flag!!!!

• Haha
The pt/drug dealer thing is so bleeping funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Her recent story with the tear. Ffs!! She’s stunning and looks to have a bit about her but boys meeting her/seeing any of that shite will run for the hills - red flag!!!!
Omg just seen it 😂 I would love to know what she’s aiming to achieve by all the greeting and sad single me? She thinks she will get a man like that? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The photo of her feet in the bath followed by her posing in a restaurant 🫣🫣 she embarrasses the life out of me

• Haha