Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was sat thinking about an hour ago I’m surprised I’ve not seen her mentioned on here! Her accent goes straight through me, I’ve seen her mention that she’s proud of her glasgow accent but it definitely sounds more like a glasgow uni accent.
I served her in my work last year and she’s nothing special in real life - certainly not special enough to be posting 200 photos and videos of herself a day anyway.

Reactions: 8
I dislike her calling her mum “Bonnie Connie”.
Bad enough that she calls herself “Dolly Holly” :sick:
Did anyone else see her getting slated on twitter for uploading the tutorial on how she makes her bed? I couldn’t even watch more than 20 seconds of it after cringing at the posing with a bottle of febreze...

Reactions: 6
Bad enough that she calls herself “Dolly Holly” :sick:
Did anyone else see her getting slated on twitter for uploading the tutorial on how she makes her bed? I couldn’t even watch more than 20 seconds of it after cringing at the posing with a bottle of febreze...
Yeah I saw that! And constantly moaning about how she looks (even though she clearly knows she's stunning) then gets pissed when people say she's looking for attention, and how people are trolling . Don't know about you guys but I don't often post 800 stories of my face on insta and in the same breath say how ugly i feel 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Laughing at her posting a lingerie pic with her nip out after saying the other day she’s always anxious about posting.

Reactions: 2
Laughing at her posting a lingerie pic with her nip out after saying the other day she’s always anxious about posting.
Ha I know.

I saw her at the races one time and she was looking round her seeing if people noticed her. Doesn't strike me as someone who is anxious about their appearance at all

Edit: also what is with the cuddly toy?

Reactions: 3
She speaks to her mum like absolute tit she’s so condescending, did anyone else see her stories a few weeks ago drinking the straight vodka

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was taking st

she was taking straight shots of vodka and was absolutely out her tits 🤣🤣I’m not sure if anything else happened her mum deleted all her story’s
I missed it but saw she had the ultimate fear the next day!

Ha I know.

I saw her at the races one time and she was looking round her seeing if people noticed her. Doesn't strike me as someone who is anxious about their appearance at all

I was going to mention that - bit weird taking selfies with a rabbit teddy at that age, especially ones in your underwear 😂
I saw the stories of her getting drunk with her mum that night but hardly watched them - swear there was about an hour of them up and I couldn’t cope with listening to that voice for that long.

I was going to mention that - bit weird taking selfies with a rabbit teddy at that age, especially ones in your underwear 😂
I saw the stories of her getting drunk with her mum that night but hardly watched them - swear there was about an hour of them up and I couldn’t cope with listening to that voice for that long.

I genuinely don't know where the accent is from? She lives two mins away from me (not a posh area) and she went to the grammar I'm sure so no private school accent 🤷 trying to work out if it's put on or not

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see her pished on Instagram live? Drank nearly a full bottle of vodka to herself n was slurring words etc live for hours

Reactions: 3
Ha I know.

I saw her out too at Bongo’s Bingo and she was walking around like she was top dog, the sad thing is she went on stage for part of it and was slated for a dance off, it was extremely cringe to watch.

She’s very self obsessed and her spelling and grammar is atrocious, she also seems to refer to herself as being huge?!

Has anyone noticed how much she edits her legs? It’s to the point that she doesn’t have kneecaps!

Reactions: 5