Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this girl from Kilmarnock way? I’ve came across her somewhere before and I’m trying to wrack my brains as to where, but this was years and years ago.
I believe she’s from Uddingston/Bellshill kind of way, I’m not 100% sure but I think over in that direction. I’m pretty sure she’s not from Kilmarnock though.

Don’t recall her ever mentioning she had COVID until all the backlash started now she’s saying since having COVID she goes days on end without eating? Surely that’s not healthy? I used to think she was a sweet genuine girl now I can’t stand her.

Reactions: 5
She needs to talk to her friends or someone who can actually offer her help rather than rambling into her phone.

She seems really immature and naive with all the stuff she’s been positing the past couple of days.

Reactions: 4
She mentioned her mum had it too and was really not great with it. And yet she continues to jump about between two countries and seeing all her pals 🌝

Reactions: 2
She also said something about her friend Steph the other day which kind of gave off the impression they are still best friends but Steph doesn’t agree with her choices/ how she’s acting. She needs a right good reality check

Imagine living with her 😖 she is genuinely draining with the whole food thing etc & constant fake positivity paragraphs! She doesn’t eat because she’s terrified of gaining weight she has an eating disorder it’s got nothing to do with her apparently having covid. She’s been rabbling on about how fat she is (delusional!) for years - no doubt regrets that arse job.

“It’s MAAD guuyyssss” *eye roll* *manic laughter* Jesus Christ lassie needs a Valium. Reminds me of a girl I used to work with who loved the sound of her own voice 😴

Asking for removals van on Sunday in Manchester.....

Also Lori isn't following her anymore. She still follows her though! Wonder what went down

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This has infuriated me more than it probably should have 🤣 don’t even feel guilty for the 400 calories! What sort of message is she sending out to young girls!! That if you eat a little protein bar a day it’s okay at least you’ve ate something!! Honestly she’s a bleeping idiot I can’t bare her now! Loris probs had enough of her constant wining

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Soooo shes just posted about looking for a removing person in Manchester so
i think its her and lori that have fallen out

Reactions: 1
Asking for removals van on Sunday in Manchester.....

Also Lori isn't following her anymore. She still follows her though! Wonder what went down
From what I can see they’re both still following each other? Holly hasn’t liked all her recent posts though and if you scroll back she’s liked every single older one so do think it is Lori still especially with the removal question!

Reactions: 6
From what I can see they’re both still following each other? Holly hasn’t liked all her recent posts though and if you scroll back she’s liked every single older one so do think it is Lori still especially with the removal question!
Yeah I just didn't spell it right. My bad 😂 missed the extra s she has on the end. Damn thought that was gonna be some drama 😂 even though I think your right with the no liking pics. Something's going on for defs!

Reactions: 1
Yeah I just didn't spell it right. My bad 😂 missed the extra s she has on the end. Damn thought that was gonna be some drama 😂 even though I think your right with the no liking pics. Something's going on for defs!
Am I right in saying holly doesn’t follow Lori on Instagram anymore ???

A friend of a friend knows her and said she was a nasty little bully in school. Ironic how all these influencers preaching be kind were the toxic mean girls in school

Reactions: 5
Her complaining today about being asked why she wasn’t wearing a mask, saying she has severe asthma? Surely if you had severe asthma you’d be trying to shield as much as possible, not meeting up with every ‘influencer’ in Manchester and taking regular trips back to Scotland/abroad for surgery :unsure:

Reactions: 17