Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me imaging this or aren’t you ment to self isolate for 2 weeks when returning from Turkey?? Holly and her friends seem to have forgotten this and have been out galavanting not giving a tit 🙈

Reactions: 7
I can’t understand why someone who says she always wants to loose weight has had surgery to make their bottom half BIGGER.

She is in no way fat at all however in my opinion, the photo on her instagram where she is on the stairs in the pink tracksuit and the one in the grey shorts....her bottom half is the biggest it has ever looked. Although I understand that maybe that’s the look she’s wanting now.

Reactions: 9
Her bizarre “motivational” tweets and paragraphs under her photos are really taking the piss now. She really must know that it’s not “use” it’s “yous”. People can be bad at spelling but she can surely learn after writing it every day. She is clearly writing the tweets to get retweets and likes. It’s just a bit sad and fake.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I know, I think she should get someone to proofread for her before she puts it out to her followers. Her spelling and grammar is terrible, it’s cringe enough putting quotes out but it’s taking the piss when they don’t even make sense 🙈🙈🙈

Her bizarre “motivational” tweets and paragraphs under her photos are really taking the piss now. She really must know that it’s not “use” it’s “yous”. People can be bad at spelling but she can surely learn after writing it every day. She is clearly writing the tweets to get retweets and likes. It’s just a bit sad and fake.

Reactions: 1
As much as she is a tit for putting herself through the unnecessary surgery i think she actually looks really good and natural! 🤷‍♀️

She's pining for a skinnier figure but then goes and gets a BBL which makes her look bigger. I don't see the sense in it 🤷

Reactions: 11
people who say “use” instead of yous really grind on me 😂😂😂😂 i know it’s not that deep but my god is it annoying 😂

• Haha
"Yous" 🤭🤭🤭🙃🙃🙃🤨🤨🤨🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else feel like she constantly contradicts herself with her posts? She posts quotes about people being on their own timeline in life and to do what makes you happy then posts quotes basically turning her nose up at people who live 'normal' lives as if they aren't living a good enough life. She posted on her makeup account that she thinks some of her friends are doing better than her and some worse.. now if you had the attitude of do what makes you happy everyone is on their own path you would never compare yourself to anyone in that way especially friends

IMO she isnt geuine in the slightest and has changed drastically since being in Manchester

Reactions: 14
For a girl who lives the life of luxury she complains so bleeping much I can’t stand it anymore. Everyday she is complaining about being exhausted, feeling sick 24/7, having too much to do (lol too much in her eyes), complaining about the way she looks, how it’s making her feel really down etc. Like fking hell. The girl doesn’t work, lives in a nice apartment complex (I wouldn’t want to live there because it’s ✨ influencer central ✨ but still nice nonetheless), spends all day doing her hair and makeup, goes out for food with her friends every day, goes out shopping with her friends every day, has new stuff sent to her left, right and centre, seems to have an endless amount of cash despite not working, she doesn’t really have a care in the world. Okay sure she occasionally takes an sponsored Instagram picture or video but even with the she needs to make a big song and dance about how hard it is. All she’s done for weeks now is complain about such trivial things. SHE went to Turkey, SHE willingly went ahead with the BBL but she’s complaining and feeling sorry for herself because she’s got a bit of fluid build up, surely she was told this would happens and still went ahead with it? It’s hardly the end of the world. She’s out shopping, in the middle of a shopping centre, and just has to show the fluid moving around and complain about how it’s making her feel like tit and she feels so FAT... Holly put the phone down, step away and go and get yourself a therapist. It’s not a bbl she needs it’s counselling. And she needs to grow up and realise her privilege and stop going around in a strop because of trivial things when her life is so aimless and simple. Lol ok I’m done now.

Reactions: 22
For a girl who lives the life of luxury she complains so bleeping much I can’t stand it anymore. Everyday she is complaining about being exhausted, feeling sick 24/7, having too much to do (lol too much in her eyes), complaining about the way she looks, how it’s making her feel really down etc. Like fking hell. The girl doesn’t work, lives in a nice apartment complex (I wouldn’t want to live there because it’s ✨ influencer central ✨ but still nice nonetheless), spends all day doing her hair and makeup, goes out for food with her friends every day, goes out shopping with her friends every day, has new stuff sent to her left, right and centre, seems to have an endless amount of cash despite not working, she doesn’t really have a care in the world. Okay sure she occasionally takes an sponsored Instagram picture or video but even with the she needs to make a big song and dance about how hard it is. All she’s done for weeks now is complain about such trivial things. SHE went to Turkey, SHE willingly went ahead with the BBL but she’s complaining and feeling sorry for herself because she’s got a bit of fluid build up, surely she was told this would happens and still went ahead with it? It’s hardly the end of the world. She’s out shopping, in the middle of a shopping centre, and just has to show the fluid moving around and complain about how it’s making her feel like tit and she feels so FAT... Holly put the phone down, step away and go and get yourself a therapist. It’s not a bbl she needs it’s counselling. And she needs to grow up and realise her privilege and stop going around in a strop because of trivial things when her life is so aimless and simple. Lol ok I’m done now.
This 🙌 she's got so much worse since surrounding herself with this Manchester crowd. No amount of surgery is gonna make her happy in herself. She will "fix" one thing and move onto another perceived flaw 🙄🙄
She's seriously doing my tits in. Skip past most of her stories these days!

Reactions: 8
So she’s having fluid removed tomorrow on the nhs I’m guessing? I hope she’s going private & paying for it since her surgery was done abroad

Reactions: 3
I really don't think that BBL has done anything for her at all 😳😳😳 (her story with the juicy trackie) makes her look a lot bigger than she is!!

Reactions: 12
I really don't think that BBL has done anything for her at all 😳😳😳 (her story with the juicy trackie) makes her look a lot bigger than she is!!
I agree. I don’t know anything really about the procedure to be honest so maybe the look she has just now is still swelling and it will die down but to me, it’s given her a look that I thought she was trying to avoid?

Reactions: 5
Great social distancing for her birthday party! No doubt she will be coming home for Christmas too putting her poor mum at risk..bloody airhead!

Reactions: 3
Great social distancing for her birthday party! No doubt she will be coming home for Christmas too putting her poor mum at risk..bloody airhead!
Why do influencers think they’re exempt from the rules 😂 she also never wears a mask and holds up an inhaler to “prove” she’s got an excuse. Plenty of nurses have asthma and they don’t get to just flaunt the rules. She could at least put one on loosely fs at least show face.

2 parties / 2 cities all in one week you wouldn’t know we’re in the middle of a pandemic 😂

Was pretty sad none of her family remembered her birthday tho! Not even her mum 😢❣