Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have my opinions on some of Holly’s behaviour and disagree with some of her choices but her family forgetting her birthday is bleeping shite. Especially when I get the impression she’s quite a loving person when it comes to her friends and family.

When she lived with her mum I remember Holly buying her new pyjamas, slippers, chocolates, soft toys etc just because - not for any occasion. Think it’s tit she had to remind her family that it was her birthday and buy her own birthday cards.

I noticed she said on her instagram stories her birthday was a fail and put (as usual) next to it. Got to say, I felt sorry for her.

Reactions: 14
I have my opinions on some of Holly’s behaviour and disagree with some of her choices but her family forgetting her birthday is bleeping shite. Especially when I get the impression she’s quite a loving person when it comes to her friends and family.

When she lived with her mum I remember Holly buying her new pyjamas, slippers, chocolates, soft toys etc just because - not for any occasion. Think it’s tit she had to remind her family that it was her birthday and buy her own birthday cards.

I noticed she said on her instagram stories her birthday was a fail and put (as usual) next to it. Got to say, I felt sorry for her.
Me too, this was really sad :( imagine buying your own card for your dad to give to you! She has hinted before that her family life wasn’t great but I thought her mum would at least have remembered. Especially as like you say they’ve lived together and she seems to really idolise her :(

Reactions: 1
I don’t really bother with this girl but she needs to stop pining for her body from WHEN SHE WAS A CHILD! that’s why you don’t look like that any more - because you are a 23 year old woman and back then you were an actual CHILD. Women need to stop this tit now, our bodies change and we look back and think ‘why can’t I look like that’

nothing wrong her body at all btw, honestly think she looks cracking, post and pre butt surgery

Reactions: 8
I don’t really bother with this girl but she needs to stop pining for her body from WHEN SHE WAS A CHILD! that’s why you don’t look like that any more - because you are a 23 year old woman and back then you were an actual CHILD. Women need to stop this tit now, our bodies change and we look back and think ‘why can’t I look like that’

nothing wrong her body at all btw, honestly think she looks cracking, post and pre butt surgery
I think she’s such a beautiful looking girl & has a fab body, I wonder if she was bullied as a child over her looks to make her so insecure!

Does anyone else feel sorry for her? I know she can be mega annoying but her own family couldn’t even be bothered. Might explain the insecurity she has
It just shows you though, if you look through her feed she’s got all these elaborate set up and posed photos you’d think her life was some fairytale. Like for her birthday she got the massive numbers and balloons JUST FOR A PHOTO. It’s just so all so fake and actually really sad. In the grand scheme, no one in her life actually gave a duck yet she’s forcing these photos like she’s having some big birthday bash. Instagram is TOXIC.

It is really sad that no one remembered her birthday, not even her parents. She always comments that her family are quite dysfunctional and I can totally see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It just shows you though, if you look through her feed she’s got all these elaborate set up and posed photos you’d think her life was some fairytale. Like for her birthday she got the massive numbers and balloons JUST FOR A PHOTO. It’s just so all so fake and actually really sad. In the grand scheme, no one in her life actually gave a duck yet she’s forcing these photos like she’s having some big birthday bash. Instagram is TOXIC.

It is really sad that no one remembered her birthday, not even her parents. She always comments that her family are quite dysfunctional and I can totally see it.
You can tell with the amount of photos she posts of herself she’s not happy, the constant need of validation from strangers is sad. I think her friends in Glasgow care about her, it was her friend Steph who made her the balloon set up & it looked like she spent Christmas with Stephs family. I thought her & her mum were really close but if her mums forgetting her birthday then maybe not as close as she portrays on IG

Reactions: 2
I can’t imagine my own family forgetting my birthday. This really is a sad reminder of how fake and toxic influencer and Instagram culture really is.

No matter how many “perfect” pictures and stories these people post, nobodies life is perfect. The majority of these girls like Holly can’t be truly happy in themselves. Even sadder that the next generation of young people will grow up to believe social media and your appearance and lifestyle will be the most importing thing in life.

Im sure it was her dad who forgot her birthday and not her mum. I could be wrong tho

I honestly think she totally over reacts with the whole birthday situation. I get the impression that she expects the FULL day to be about her and no one else and anyone who dares have plans wether it be work, life anything she will throw an absolute strop. The whole balloons, light up numbers, the over the top outfit just all screams attention seeker.
people like that are draining

Reactions: 8
She always comments that her family are quite dysfunctional and I can totally see it.
Yeah I get the impression she doesn't come from much and she's just a bit lost trying to make her own life for herself.

Being blunt, the Mum seems a bit rough and Holly just isn't. She wants more than what life at home offers her.. like doing the Mums room up, having the bed made prim and proper every day, hoover lines in the carpet. Holly loves all that and a lot of us would too, whereas I just don't think her Mum is bothered.

So now Holly is looking elsewhere.. I don't think she'll find happiness in Manchester but I really hope she does somewhere.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone see her story saying there was so many bad things happened in her life this year that she didn’t show? I wonder what was meant by that..

Reactions: 2
Honestly not surprised she had Covid, they are having non stop parties, check Lori’s story from last night..pisses me right off..they are such airheads..how they get any brands to work with them is beyond me, travelling from Manchester to glasgow and having parties..no wonder we still in lockdown up here with these idiots

Reactions: 4
I used to quite like her. I thought she was a bit daft but harmless and quite funny and really gorgeous! But since she’s moved she’s changed so much, even looks wise.
The teeth and hair and the way she does her makeup now, plus the caps and clothes she wears.. starting to look like a typical influencer and a bit chavvy/neddy?

Reactions: 6
I used to quite like her. I thought she was a bit daft but harmless and quite funny and really gorgeous! But since she’s moved she’s changed so much, even looks wise.
The teeth and hair and the way she does her makeup now, plus the caps and clothes she wears.. starting to look like a typical influencer and a bit chavvy/neddy?
she’s trying to act Glaswegian, I don’t know how to even explain that but it’s like she’s trying to act more schemey because she’s living in England 😂😂 she’s obviously from Glasgow but she sounds much more east end Glasgow now since moving 😂😂 it’s weird

Reactions: 3