Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m not fully understanding what exactly this surgery is but when she says this is something she’s been self conscious about for her whole life is she saying she’s self conscious about her weight? Her bum? Her whole body? What? I’m not getting it 🤷‍♀️

She always shares photos from a few years ago when she was slimmer and wishes to look like that again so I thought she was happy with her body then but now she’s wanting a different shape entirely and has done her whole life....?

I appreciate it’s maybe just me but honestly this kind of tit confuses me so much
Yeah I was wondering what she meant when she said it was something she’s always been really self conscious about and has tried everything to fix it. I assume she means her weight. She was heavier as a teen, then super skinny up until a year and a half (maybe a bit longer) ago but has gained some weight recently (there’s still absolutely nothing wrong with her weight now! Even though all her pictures are edited so much to make her smaller so we don’t really know what her true weight looks like, but I still don’t think it’s as bad as she thinks). And yeah since gaining the weight she constantly posts old photos of her when she was really skinny saying things like ‘goals’ and ‘wish I still had this figure’ etc. When she was slimmer she didn’t have massive hips or bum, she had a slim waist which accentuated her hips but she wasn’t super curvy. And she would always post ‘goals’ photos of models who were very lean and skinny (not models with the big bum and hips) so I’m not sure where this has come from. I think perhaps it was just a way to get liposuction and also give her a bit of shape whilst she’s at it but deep down she just wanted to lose the weight. She said they took out 6 Liters and put back 1.6 Liters on each bum cheek and hip so she’s still down almost 3 Liters.

I find it strange that she says she’s ‘tried everything’ because to be honest, I don’t think she has? If it’s her weight that’s the issue (which it always has been) then she’s never stuck to going to the gym, she always said she would but she never did. I think she yo-yos between eating prawns and salad everyday for a week to drinking her weight in alcohol and eating out the next week which is just not balanced. And she was very thin a year and a half ago so it’s obviously possible for her. Again, I don’t think she needs so lose weight now I’m just discussing based of what we know about her.

IF she had an issue with wanting a really curvy Kim K body and ‘tried everything’ to lose weight and have a tiny waist and huge hips and bum well... it doesn’t matter what she tried, she wouldn’t get that figure (without surgery) anyways. Kim’s figure is from surgery so is Khloe’s and Kylie’s. And she’s not built like that she it was never going to happen for her and that fine!

Reactions: 14
Ahh, I get it now, probably an easy way to shift some weight and as you say, create a shape (although personally I think her natural shape looked lovely). I had just honestly never heard her mention her bum before, ever, so to hear her say she’s struggled with it her whole life, well....it just confused me.

Maybe I can’t tell the difference because the photos are always edited.

Reactions: 2
I genuinely don’t think she looks any different, it does not look like she’s had a BBL in the slightest? Maybe not the best angle, but time will tell when she posts a before and after 🥴

Reactions: 7
She put up a post about her surgery and told people to “keep their opinions to themselves” if they don’t agree with her decision 😂😂 personally I think she comes across as an airhead and someone who is very easily influenced (ironic for someone who calls themselves an influencer) there was nothing wrong with her figure! The surgery recovery looked horrendous, imagine putting yourself through that pain for pure vanity 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 9
From Loris story
Perhaps it’s swelling, I know she said in her video it can take months for the results to show but her waist in this screen shot and in the photo she’s just posted on her Instagram are very different.

She has put herself through so much unnecessary pain and trauma to still edit the hell out of her photos.

She says she loves Manchester and feels at home there but it’s probably because she’s now surrounded by people who have the same insecurities as her and they feed off of and encourage each other. I know I’m rambling on like it’s the worst thing in the world here but I honestly do just find it so sad.

Reactions: 8
Can’t bring myself to watch the video but I don’t understand how you can justify such a risky procedure and promoting it. Sorry but from what it looks like a wee bit of work in the gym and the right diet would get better looking glutes without the huge price tag and risk of death!?

Reactions: 6
I’m genuinely quite worried about her! She definitely has some sort of body dysmorphia! That was probably the least informative video iv ever watched. Basically just edited together clips of her telling us how “drastic” (her new favourite word) she looks.
I really dont think this is the surgery she wanted. She already has quite big hips, i think its actually her hips that make her look a bit bigger than she used to be and now she’s just added to them!
Does she also not realise that half these celebs that get BBL have designers and tailors to alter all their clothes to fit! How does she think shes gona kit out her tiny waist and huge arse in fast fashion that comes in like 3 generic sizes?
She needs to get back to glasgow, her family and seemingly quite normal friends and away from these hang ons that aren’t helping with her warped image of herself

Reactions: 14
Personally I think surgery abroad should be banned unless you have your own insurance so when it goes tits up back home you aren’t wasting our tax payers money to fix your avoidable problems. At 23 years of age to go to another country that has a bad reputation for botched surgery is crazy & it certainly wasn’t an on the day decision like she’s claiming. It wasn’t a last resort either of you can afford to go fly to Turkey for a few weeks for a new arse you can afford a good pt who would help you build a bum that requires time & effort right enough & we all know these “influencers” just don’t have the time. These clinics should be closed down offering beautiful young Gullable girls the “perfect” bodies for free promotions 🤦🏽‍♀️ For someone who forever complains about weight gain to go get fat transfer to bum & hips baffles me 🥴 I hope for her sake she starts working out because fat is fat & it will stop drop whether is natural or been placed there. Holly your a very pretty girl & talented mua please get better friends.

Reactions: 13
Yeah that’s what I don’t understand about it, if you have the money to spend to go and do that, then surely you can afford the best PT/ nutritionist, why not give that a go for 6 months and see how you feel? I’m all for people doing things to make them feel better if it’s always been an insecurity or whatever but to put your life at risk for the sake of how you look is ridiculous, I know no surgery is without risk but when it’s a known risky procedure I find that crazy at such a young age. Like everyone else has said, maybe get better friends and realise it’s not worth dying/ having life long complications to look a bit better for Instagram. Very very sad existence in my opinion.

Reactions: 4
These ‘influencers’ never want to put hard work into ANYTHING and that includes working out, they want everything handed to them on a plate. The fact she literally does nothing all day and yet still couldn’t find the time to go the gym and eat well etc just shows how lazy she is.

It was laughable when she was going on about how much ‘work’ she had come home to and proceeded to show a pile of boxes of free stuff she had to show on her stories and make up she had to apply, wow must have been exhausting hun.

These Instagram slobs really lose touch of reality and what hard work actually means and they set such a bad example, I fear we’re breeding a generation of lazy, spoilt and self-obsessed airheads who only have one purpose in life - to try sell things to people who don’t need it!!

Yeah I often wonder what these people are going to do when Instagram becomes a thing of the past ? Like Facebook, bebo, my space etc everyone eventually gets bored of it & moves on. How are they going to cope in the real world 🤷🏽‍♀️ Instagram has created self obsessed, narcissistic monsters I’m so glad I grew up before social media was your life (I’m not old just a bit older than holly lol) . There’s still women my age right enough who live off the opinions of strangers on an app it’s sad 😂.

It’s so sad and made for uncomfortable watching.
I feel so sad too, that young girls are doing this to themselves. Its so risky and unnecessary. These overseas ops should be banned in my opinion. Too easy and of course NHS often pick up the aftermath. If not straight away there's often problems down the line. I watched that video and to see a young girl put herself through that pain for a bigger bum is baffling.

Did I just hear right on her story ..... "I wouldnt eat a human egg"
Holy duck

Also nearly crying because her egg has bits in it? I can't with her.