Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nailsandbeauty

One word for Lori: WANNABE. Only reason she made friends with holly is for her own gain as holly has 100k followers more than her. Shes cheap and tacky (admittedly alot less since being friends with holly). Her 'outing' chris biggs to try and get more attention was almost as funny as her attempt at being an influencer. She is sooo thirsty it hurts

She's totally ruined her face already with all the filler and work she's had done, holly is naturally beautiful and im sad shes had work done as i dont think she would have done this 6 months ago

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Xoxgossipxoxo

Not disputing heart break it’s literally the worst thing ever to go through, but…were they not together for like 2 months? If that

---

She recently bought a car and is driving about again
Sometimes those ones are the worst though 😂😂 iv been more upset over situationships than I have been about an actual relationship ending

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought it might be Lori too since she went back to Glasgow but she liked Lori’s insta post last night so maybe not?
I was laughing at her answering a question last night to say she’s not got sex appeal she’s more of a bring home to the fam girl?! “Hi Mum meet my new girlfriend Holly - she’s travelled abroad during a pandemic to get a fake arse and fake teeth and posts pics in underwear online, sure you’ll approve :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 10

dougdoug

The thought of kissing a toilet cubicle 🤮🤮🤮🤮 I can’t tell if she’s more stupid or disgusting?

the way she’s been posting lately seems so manic, either so happy and giving out advice or posting photos of herself crying. I really think she needs help.. and not just talking to herself on her stories.

I really don’t think she’d be able to cope if she does go into love island.

• Haha
24 hours of stories featuring:
“Guys”
Talking shite while being ferried about by Bonnie Connie
Repeat complaints of being tired
Prawns
Mention of periods

Give it a rest. I’ve unfollowed her, she is next level boring.

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
As much as I like to have a giggle at her bland and excruciating videos i can’t help but feel she really needs to see a doctor and get some mental health support. It’s not normal to be so upset over really trivial things all the time. Hopefully someone close to her will push her to get a bit of help!
I do not feel sorry for her! Takes a special kind of person to set a camera up and record yourself crying then put it up on the internet!!! Genuinely mortifying behaviour

• Heart

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
She’s actually so embarrassing. Imagine being in that bar and some insta crack pot is having a full blown conversation with herself in the camera at the table beside you 😂 Mind that time she did all those vodka shots on her stories 🙈

• Haha

weebee

Life is short, celebrations are celebrations, don’t know if you’ll see tomorrow.

Well as someone who has apparently really bad asthma and is mingling with pregnant pals during a worldwide pandemic, I would say you’re doing your utmost to make sure life is short for some folk Holly doll.

Kkhh

I’m sorry but every time she comes up on tiktok she is crying, moaning or doing some makeup tutorial with sad music. I’m by no means a doctor, but there is definitely a personality disorder or mental health issues there. How can someone be so sad and fed up ……but records it all. She’s a beautiful girl and could have so much going for her if she worked on herself. She’s just coming across as a moan now 😴

Her bizarre “motivational” tweets and paragraphs under her photos are really taking the piss now. She really must know that it’s not “use” it’s “yous”. People can be bad at spelling but she can surely learn after writing it every day. She is clearly writing the tweets to get retweets and likes. It’s just a bit sad and fake.

• Haha
  • Wow

Kc1990

Why is Holly who hasn’t had a boyfriend in years (not that there’s anything wrong with that) dishing out advice about relationships and break ups as if she’s qualified to do so

• Haha
Reactions: 9

lou96x

these lassies don’t have a clue about hard work just seen a daily vlog on my fyp she went to a few shops, the post office and the skip (with a break in between) and ended it by saying she was sooooo tired. if influencers ever need to get real jobs they’ll not cope if that’s their idea of a busy day… embarassing really

Reactions: 9