Hollyb_fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look at this Jess girl, the other Brit influencer who went to LA on a visa. She only has 100k followers on insta and 1k on youtube and her profile is only her hair and colourful fruit.
What even warrants the existence of this profile, aren’t we full on silly minfulness stuff already that offer absolutely nothing?
Also, by having a glimpse at her profile, there seems to be very very little engagement and I’d reckon that a good proportion of her followers are just paid, given less than a year ago she was hardly getting 100 likes on each photo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I had a look at this Jess girl, the other Brit influencer who went to LA on a visa. She only has 100k followers on insta and 1k on youtube and her profile is only her hair and colourful fruit.
What even warrants the existence of this profile, aren’t we full on silly minfulness stuff already that offer absolutely nothing?
Also, by having a glimpse at her profile, there seems to be very very little engagement and I’d reckon that a good proportion of her followers are just paid, given less than a year ago she was hardly getting 100 likes on each photo.
This is what i don't understand
How did this warrant a visa! What is she bringing to the state?
Skinny girls in lulu lemons with nice hair are a dime a dozen in LA

Reactions: 7
Didn't she hint at him being controlling and a different person to who she thought.
Or have I imagined that.
She never outwardly said it but did say she lost all her confidence during that time and then there was all the weird hair curl “journey”, which people thought maybe he had made her do since she then went back to extensions soon after breaking up. There must hav been a specific incident for the holiday to be cut short though.

Reactions: 4
that’s exactly what I thought too, and is her partner British? He shows up in her posts but if they’re not married how can he move with her too?

Holly's and Jess’ posts and stories are basically the exact same now, I have a feeling she’s going to be trying to piggy back off of Hollys success and gain more follows by being tight with her!

Reactions: 1
Early days into her move but I feel like her content has already dipped shes just rehashing the same stuff about why she loves running all the time

Okay that’s me, but I get really annoyed by how often she uses the word ‘investment’ to justify her ridiculous expensive purchases and products she uses.
Like ok it’s clear that you have no idea what investment is but you don’t have to show it on every video

that’s exactly what I thought too, and is her partner British? He shows up in her posts but if they’re not married how can he move with her too?

Holly's and Jess’ posts and stories are basically the exact same now, I have a feeling she’s going to be trying to piggy back off of Hollys success and gain more follows by being tight with her!
who's this Jess girl, I want to be nosey 😂

Has anyone else noticed Holly’s voice changing over the years? If anyone followed her when she first started using GeorgieFit for PT you might have noticed she sounded very different back then. Nowadays her voice is nasal, like she has a permanently blocked nose/sinuses. Someone commented about it on her post a year or so ago and she got quite defensive about it, but I think even in the past 12 months it’s so much more noticeable than before.

Has anyone else noticed Holly’s voice changing over the years? If anyone followed her when she first started using GeorgieFit for PT you might have noticed she sounded very different back then. Nowadays her voice is nasal, like she has a permanently blocked nose/sinuses. Someone commented about it on her post a year or so ago and she got quite defensive about it, but I think even in the past 12 months it’s so much more noticeable than before.
Yes 100% so much more nasal! I actually clocked she deleted a comment 2 videos ago saying ‘you should see ENT, you sound really nasal’ lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she’s a coke head? Thoughts?
That would shock me so much if she was. She seems quite sheltered in that sense. But it is weird to delete comments saying she sounds nasally. What is she trying to hide? I looked to see if she had a nose job or something but doesn’t look like it.

I feel like I’ve seen a fair few Brit influencers moving to LA in the last few months, I’m wondering if there’s some sort of scheme going on? Otherwise I really don’t see how so many people are up and moving there at the moment when the entry requirements for a visa are so strict?

Sorry I’m relatively new here, but how is she funding LA? Bought a new car, now a bike? And fully furnishing a flat 🤯

Reactions: 8
Buying a bike cos her content is already drying up, she's admitted herself she isn't enjoying the gym as much and she can't run that far cos of injury at the moment. This is just the latest craze she's got herself into to get some quick views and more content.

Reactions: 8
Sorry but all the influencers getting on the running bandwagon screams a new level of disordered eating/training.

Cardiovascular exercise burns immense amount of calories, hence meals out/drinks and excessive training schedules.

Maybe not, I may be wrong...in that case I'll eat my hat.

But now getting a bike, because you can't run due to injury screams disordered.

Same old wellness rubbish. Now shes in LA her content is totally unrelatable not to mention the cost of it all.

Reactions: 9
I won’t be surprised at all if Holly announces her next goal is a triathlon in 2025. She’s posted herself going to the gym to swim lengths a couple of times recently, now buying a bike. These fitness influencers all copy each other for content and jump on the latest bandwagon rather than just do things that they enjoy. A few years ago it was weightlifting with an emphasis on glute growth, then they all started running and signing up for marathons, then the “hybrid athlete” trend that’s been going for the last year started. 2024 seems to be the year that every fitness influencer is training for either Hyrox or a triathlon. I don’t think I can cope with anymore of Holly’s ‘journeys’ tbh, it’s so predictable now that I can guess the caption on her post about the bike: “follow me on my journey to becoming a cycling girlie”.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I won’t be surprised at all if Holly announces her next goal is a triathlon in 2025. She’s posted herself going to the gym to swim lengths a couple of times recently, now buying a bike. These fitness influencers all copy each other for content and jump on the latest bandwagon rather than just do things that they enjoy. A few years ago it was weightlifting with an emphasis on glute growth, then they all started running and signing up for marathons, then the “hybrid athlete” trend that’s been going for the last year started. 2024 seems to be the year that every fitness influencer is training for either Hyrox or a triathlon. I don’t think I can cope with anymore of Holly’s ‘journeys’ tbh, it’s so predictable now that I can guess the caption on her post about the bike: “follow me on my journey to becoming a cycling girlie”.
Isn't she doing Hyrox this year with her sister too?