Hollyb_fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely understand and appreciate that and it is her livelihood I just think sometimes she has no sense or what is going on in the real world. I do think she knows she potentially isn't going to be living this life forever, in her q&a she said she might not be self employed forever so who knows. It's exciting moving to a new place and I really enjoyed her LA content last year I just think it's coming across as really braggy now until she gets herself back in a routine and a bit more 'normal'

Reactions: 1
Completely understand and appreciate that and it is her livelihood I just think sometimes she has no sense or what is going on in the real world. I do think she knows she potentially isn't going to be living this life forever, in her q&a she said she might not be self employed forever so who knows. It's exciting moving to a new place and I really enjoyed her LA content last year I just think it's coming across as really braggy now until she gets herself back in a routine and a bit more 'normal'
I agree, also when she talks about "chasing your goals etc etc" and when she goes into detail she only mentions fitness/ body goals. When fitness goals is only a tiny proportion of an average person's reality and more often than not, not even have time for that.
She seems a genuine person a I like her, but clearly lives in a bubble and to an extent she has insight of it cause she mentions being grateful quite often.

Reactions: 9
Hmmm after most recent video, as I said before not relatable for most, her apartment block for one bedrooms starts at $6200 per month šŸ˜Ø like what?!

I love her content but sometimes itā€™s pushing too much of how great sheā€™s doing in your face, the jeep purchase (which Iā€™m assuming sheā€™s bought out right instead of on finance/ leasing) is just one humble brag too far šŸ˜© I love that sheā€™s living her best life, but itā€™s just bitter sweet when some of us have 2 jobs and a side hustle and STILL living pay check to pay check.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hmmm after most recent video, as I said before not relatable for most, her apartment block for one bedrooms starts at $6200 per month šŸ˜Ø like what?!

I love her content but sometimes itā€™s pushing too much of how great sheā€™s doing in your face, the jeep purchase (which Iā€™m assuming sheā€™s bought out right instead of on finance/ leasing) is just one humble brag too far šŸ˜© I love that sheā€™s living her best life, but itā€™s just bitter sweet when some of us have 2 jobs and a side hustle and STILL living pay check to pay check.
That's insane!

But how is she even affording it?!
Her vlogs don't get that many views.

Reactions: 2
It just doesn't sit right with me, bragging about the most superficial brainless stuff, knowing whats going on in the world right now and how many people are hurting

That's insane!

But how is she even affording it?!
Her vlogs don't get that many views.
I honestly think many influencers can afford the lifestyle by selling private content. No necessary spicy content i.e OF...but even Holly's SGS business is a one time purchase item, so not a regular revenue stream. She has a partnership with a few brands, but I cannot imagine this can fund a years of apartment leases, new car, furnishing an apartment and also all the moving costs and cost of LA living. Wouldn't surprise me if she spend circa $50k in the first two weeks of LA move.

Reactions: 8
IMG_9113.jpeg

I mean, when adults talk about busy weeks they certainly donā€™t mean 6x 45ā€™ workouts. Iā€™d rather have her talking about her business plans, ads, how she implements workouts into work rather than pretending 6 workouts/week is what makes a week ā€œbusyā€.
Unless her audience is 95% 18-20 year-olds, thatā€™s pretty much irrelevant

Reactions: 12
That friend who she met up with whose also there on a visa. She gets less than 1k views on her youtube. And only had 100k insta followers. How does that warrant a visa?
Something dodgy going on here

Reactions: 6
Normally I love Holly but Iā€™ve found sheā€™s in such a stereotypical influencer lifestyle since moving to LA and itā€™s insufferable. So many fake deep ā€œinspirationalā€ posts about putting phone down too lol.
I feel like her UK fan base isnā€™t gonna stay - Iā€™m certainly already feeling myself wavering. I feel USA is too saturated with her type of content too?

I paid for her running ebooks which was stupid of me as I can already run the distance she covers and none of it was ground breaking. Maybe as a new start would be helpful but can find similar info for free online.

I do really like her! I get the feeling she's a bit sad, I rekon the break up messed her up a bit. When I saw she was moving I was like, is she moving back to be in the same place as him :unsure: like all the 'braggy' stuff reminds me of when people go through break ups and are like "I'm doing well, look at what you're missing". IYKWIM?

Reactions: 5
I do really like her! I get the feeling she's a bit sad, I rekon the break up messed her up a bit. When I saw she was moving I was like, is she moving back to be in the same place as him :unsure: like all the 'braggy' stuff reminds me of when people go through break ups and are like "I'm doing well, look at what you're missing". IYKWIM?
I canā€™t imagine sheā€™s moved to be near him. I think she was pretty strong in the sense that she left him mid holiday, said she didnā€™t speak to him other than to sort out getting some stuff back. But I can imagine being in LA is going to bring all the memories of that relationship back considering she was with him the majority of her last stint there. Iā€™m sure there will be another post about it šŸ˜‚I still really wanna know what happened!

I canā€™t imagine sheā€™s moved to be near him. I think she was pretty strong in the sense that she left him mid holiday, said she didnā€™t speak to him other than to sort out getting some stuff back. But I can imagine being in LA is going to bring all the memories of that relationship back considering she was with him the majority of her last stint there. Iā€™m sure there will be another post about it šŸ˜‚I still really wanna know what happened!
Oh did she leave him? I thought she got dumped!

Oh did she leave him? I thought she got dumped!
Oh maybe he dumped her on holiday. But I got the impression there was an incident between them and she had no choice but to leave mid trip.

Didn't she hint at him being controlling and a different person to who she thought.
Or have I imagined that.

In all her footage of them together she was acting really clingy and he was just sat there unbothered