Hollyb_fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It annoyed me when she called lat pulldowns lateral pulldowns lol

Also i’m not claiming to be a gym expert lol but her form was dreadful in a couple of exercises with the pt (eg. bulgarian split squats, reverse lunges), so shouldn’t they be working on that instead of loading up the weights?
i also thought this, they seem too focused on hitting PBs and upping the weight weekly rather than her form using such heavy weights

Reactions: 1
She uses the word superstitious instead of suspicious numerous times in her vlog describing this man on a bike. I’m being a bit petty because I do really like the majority of her content.

Reactions: 3
Not declaring gifted trips properly again. Didn’t mention it on any posts or stories until her most recent grid post where she’s just added (gifted trip) on the bottom of the paragraph

Not declaring gifted trips properly again. Didn’t mention it on any posts or stories until her most recent grid post where she’s just added (gifted trip) on the bottom of the paragraph
I hate to sound like a dick but she has mentioned that strava has gifted it to her multiple times, at least from what i’ve seen anyway.

Reactions: 4
Why is everything a 'journey'. 🙄 my fitness journey, My Hair journey. My running journey. 🙄 and the closed eyes selfies.

Reactions: 10
She says 'like' far too much as well - I noticed it a few videos back and now I can't stop hearing it

I guess this is why she went on and on about breaking up with her boyfriend as she obviously planned to move to LA with him

Reactions: 7
How the duck did she manage an Extraordinary Ability visa!

I predict a green card marriage within 3 years 😂

Reactions: 2
I'm really torn I used to love Holly but I feel she has really changed. She talks about how privileged she is but it just doesn't feel genuine. How is she going to afford an LA lifestyle unless I'm completely underestimating her and she is making a fortune

Reactions: 8
See so many new runners on TikTok/insta with running vests for 3k cause of her influence. I do like her but no one needs water vest for 3k!!

Reactions: 3
I'm really torn I used to love Holly but I feel she has really changed. She talks about how privileged she is but it just doesn't feel genuine. How is she going to afford an LA lifestyle unless I'm completely underestimating her and she is making a fortune
I think she underestimates the walkability of Los Angeles. She’s going to need a car

See so many new runners on TikTok/insta with running vests for 3k cause of her influence. I do like her but no one needs water vest for 3k!!

I always take my vest no matter the distance. Nowhere else to put my phone and keys 🤷‍♀️

I like(d) Holly but I do not understand how she got that special visa! Her social media is nothing special. I reckon her family are loaded as money seems no issue and like it’s never been an issue