Hollyb_fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Similar to a lot of you I used to love Holly, starting following her when she first got big on tiktok for her recipes.
Now find her so unrelatable and she rarely posts any recipes, which she built her following on.
This break up was the last straw for me. She is definitely milking it for views, he was barely in her life!

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand the way she films herself sometimes. Obviously set a camera up to lie in the hammock for 10 seconds and do her best GCSE acting like she’s exhausted in it. ‘Candidly’ filming her and her sister having an iced coffee. Just take a photo of the coffees and enjoy the moment!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I see we've been treated to another one of her full body strength sessions.. :rolleyes: I'm not a gambling person but if I was, I'd put my 50p on her not looking anymore 'muscular' in 6 months.

Hope everyone is ready for tomorrow's therapy trio!!!

There's is NOTHING in this world I currently find more irritating than her bloody therapy trio 😂

Reactions: 2
As a preface I’m gonna say I like Holly, I think she is quite genuine and does show gratitude for everything she’s got now.

BUT. I find this thing with influencers so ridiculous. They live the life we all do ON TOP of our jobs, e.g. going to the gym, running, doing some shopping, traveling when we can etc, but they make it look like it’s so bloody important. Calm down, you went to the supermarket, cleaned your house and did a run, most of us do all those on top of full time jobs and families.
I find it almost hilarious the amount of free time they’ve got in their hands. Also the fact that they dramatize every second of their life for their views, with all the motivational music playing in the background. I wonder if they feel as important as they want to show us.

Reactions: 22
I know I didn't follow her then but weren't they together for years not months like this one. Honestly it's really boring now as 'content'

So appears she has a new trainer and she’s not training with Lucy Davis Fit anymore? Maybe she addressed it ages ago and I missed it.

So appears she has a new trainer and she’s not training with Lucy Davis Fit anymore? Maybe she addressed it ages ago and I missed it.
I also wondered if and why she stopped working with her but she hasn’t mentioned anything about it in her videos 🤔

I can't believe that she can't do more than 2 press-ups. She goes to the gym 5 times a week.

I can't believe that she can't do more than 2 press-ups. She goes to the gym 5 times a week.
I think it’s because of her boob job though.

There was a mild flirtation between her and her PT I thought in the latest vlog. Like teenager style where she was swearing more and stuff. Think he’s coupled up though.

Reactions: 4
I’ve lost track of how many holidays she has been on so far this year and she had the audacity to moan about it being Monday and having post holiday blues. She’s just been on a free cruise and doesn’t have a real job or any responsibilities. If Holly wanted to stay in bed all day and drink iced coffee to her hearts content she could. She’s preaching to people who have stressful lives and jobs, people who would have to save and save to afford that cruise. She has become so tone deaf it’s unbelievable

I think it’s because of her boob job though.

There was a mild flirtation between her and her PT I thought in the latest vlog. Like teenager style where she was swearing more and stuff. Think he’s coupled up though.
Had her youtube video on in the background and it was such a long segment of just her in the gym flirting with her PT???? Made up half of the vlog. Don’t think we need to see that, it’s just buffer

Reactions: 3
It annoyed me when she called lat pulldowns lateral pulldowns lol

Also i’m not claiming to be a gym expert lol but her form was dreadful in a couple of exercises with the pt (eg. bulgarian split squats, reverse lunges), so shouldn’t they be working on that instead of loading up the weights?

I know PTs are there to help, but I would genuinely feel uncomfortable with how much her PT bent over her and got so close during hip thrusts 💀💀💀

I’ve never seen someone spot someone’s hip thrusts before 😅😅

Is there a point in increasing the weight if you’re limiting the ROM to 2/3 of the full at best? I’m genuinely asking as I’m surprised that a PT is instructing her this and he can clearly see that her form goes completely.

Does anyone else find it annoying how she keeps referring to herself as we? When I first started following her it took me a while to realise she wasn't talking about herself and anyone else 🤣