Hollyb_fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also wish she would stop calling large purchases as investment pieces. An investment is a property, that gains value. Not designer clothes, bike or car that will depreciate in value.
I’m getting so annoyed at her use of the word investment🥹.
She clearly has no financial education, she calls everything an investment. On a previous video she was saying that her Lululemon winter running pieces were a ‘valuable investment’. Turns out she gifted all of them to her friends+ sister when she left for LA. How exactly is a pice of clothing that you wore 5 times and binned an investment?

Reactions: 7
I’m getting so annoyed at her use of the word investment🥹.
She clearly has no financial education, she calls everything an investment. On a previous video she was saying that her Lululemon winter running pieces were a ‘valuable investment’. Turns out she gifted all of them to her friends+ sister when she left for LA. How exactly is a pice of clothing that you wore 5 times and binned an investment?
Its an investment if youre trying to convince your followers to buy it ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I miss her food videos! She was one of my faves for simple tasty food and I'm trying to find a similar influencer and I just can't 😂

Reactions: 2
Holly has completely lost her way now she doesn't even post much fitness content anymore just the same running tik toks or posts with her smug smile and hands under her chin 🙄 I much preferred her content before

Reactions: 11
Feels like she is all into freebies and disingenuous wellness nonsense that have zero application to people with a day job.
And even her markering tactics are completely disingenuous, she went back to garmin after praising this apple ultra watch that was obviously gifted.

I really hope she finds her way back into normality/fitness or whatever else she endeavours and she doesn’t get completely consumed by the nonsense LA influencers.

Reactions: 8
Feels like she is all into freebies and disingenuous wellness nonsense that have zero application to people with a day job.
And even her markering tactics are completely disingenuous, she went back to garmin after praising this apple ultra watch that was obviously gifted.

I really hope she finds her way back into normality/fitness or whatever else she endeavours and she doesn’t get completely consumed by the nonsense LA influencers.
The fact she’s put “influencer living in LA” on the photo for her YouTube video says it all about how consumed she is by the influencer life. I used to think she was somewhat more humble and not like the rest of the fitness insta influencers but now she’s just like the rest of them.

Reactions: 6
It also isnt a bank holiday in the US today, she’s trying to stay relevant in UK

Reactions: 1

And she went and left the Apple watch in the airport! You can’t love it so much you just leave it behind?

Why accept the sponsorship when you clearly do not prefer Apple to garmin, it’s just being fake?

She’s made running her whole personality now.
It’s all the same rinse repeat posts of her not being able to run and now running marathons. I swear I’ve seen the same post at least 10 times recently.
And ok, she runs 3x weekly, it’s not such a huge deal.

I am very surprised by the coachella outfit for day 1!
Love the hair, but the outfit itself seems super bland and boring. For both Holly and her friend! 🙄

A curl hair journey again. Does it have to be a journey? Cant it just be sometimes I wear my hair curly, sometimes I wear it straight?

• Haha
A curl hair journey again. Does it have to be a journey? Cant it just be sometimes I wear my hair curly, sometimes I wear it straight?
She’ll never keep up with it, she’ll be back to straight hair in approx 2 weeks - curly hair requires so much patience which these influencers just don’t have

If you want your curly hair to maintain it and look its best you cant really do this. You need to really commit to it.

However I do agree with you, doesnt need to be a journey.