Hollyb_fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gonna sound awful here but its a good job she had that breakup its given her the last 6 months worth of content 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She keeps saying yet alone instead of let alone too loool I actually really like her but she does make a lot of language mistakes

I have noticed she gets her words wrong a lot lol 😂 I always grates on me when she says 'we' when she just means herself

Seen she's finally moved, is anyone else wondering how much this is all costing?? she's literally buying everything brand new and she's brought hardly any kitchen stuff over with her? It must have cost thousands already...

Reactions: 10
She does seem to get alot of ad work and then shes sold her 'cook book' if you can call it that and also her fit girl society guides or whatever its called. I guess all one off costs though so not constant income.

I reckon she got into Tik Tok at the right time and its blossomed from there. I dont think she'd be as successful if she was starting now.

I like Holly but its definitely one of those right place right time type of things. I dont actually ever watch her youtube videos. Do they get a lot of views?

Reactions: 2
I was thinking the same! Also she hasn’t even said how long she’s planning on staying for so why does she think it’s worth it to buy all this furniture

I was thinking the same! Also she hasn’t even said how long she’s planning on staying for so why does she think it’s worth it to buy all this furniture
Her visa is 3 years she said, her initial lease for the apartment is a year. So I guess at least a year, she must be making enough to buy it all new but it does seem crazy if she leaves in a year and has to leave it all there.

Reactions: 1
If she keeps it all in good condition then she can resell it. The units in LA, like the one she is renting, have a ‘community’ feel that you don’t really get in the UK, so I think it would be much easier to sell the furniture to the next tenant or someone due to move into the building.

I’m interested to see is how this move will impact her income in the long term. She is probably hitting a peak now because everyone (including me!) wants to see her new apartment etc. but, I always end up unfollowing people when they move to hot countries because it’s a) depressing to see when you’re in darkness at 4pm and they’re posting smug photos on a beach every day and b) it’s just not relevant anymore. Her recipes for example, will be a lot harder for people to follow due to the difference in produce available and brands. The time difference will have an impact on her ads/sponsorships reaching the audience and all the influencer events she attends are in the UK.
I would bet the overwhelming majority of her followers are in the UK, so it’s a big risk to her income to move from that market.

Reactions: 6
I loved her TikToks and IG during lockdown when she was in that first apartment in Manchester (I think she was living with a friend?) and making all her own food and doing her at-home workouts. I don't expect her to stay in lockdown but she does feel so far removed from that now. To each their own but I don't really get the obsession with LA these influencers have.

Reactions: 8
I like Holly. I get a bit triggered by her overspending tendencies though, regardless of how much she makes I find there is a lack of financial education. Obviously it’s non of my business where she spends her money at.

Reactions: 2
I do wonder if she is as forthcoming with her #ad as she could be. I saw some marketing guru on tik tok being asked about Holly alot but I dont think shes covered her yet. I wonder if a lot of the products are undeclared ads.

I think she’s trying to break the US target market, maybe go in the direction of Mari Llewellyn?

Although, moving to LA is going to be very difficult to keep her UK market interested. How can you when there’s really not much her followers (not in the US and exciting luxurious locations) can relate to anymore?

I do think she’ll stay the full 3 years though, she already has connections there so I do think she’ll do well and build a new following across there through collabs (predicting one with Oner)

Reactions: 4
Who is paying for all this 😂 she’s been in california for two seconds and has spent so much money! Understand she could be leasing/financing the car but also does she even have any US credit established???

Reactions: 6
Had to unfollow. Happy for her but it's the same routine every day with her even in a new country and it's starting to feel a bit braggy. Why does she need to plaster a new Jeep all over IG?!

Reactions: 4
Had to unfollow. Happy for her but it's the same routine every day with her even in a new country and it's starting to feel a bit braggy. Why does she need to plaster a new Jeep all over IG?!
Yep just bad taste now. I had enough at the 'dealing with injury guilt' post she put out. There's so muc more going on in the world than whether you can fit in a run love.

Yep just bad taste now. I had enough at the 'dealing with injury guilt' post she put out. There's so muc more going on in the world than whether you can fit in a run love.
That’s true, but most of us don’t live off running or showing our workouts. Fitness influencers are not professional athletes by any stretch, but most of their content aka their selling points is showing workouts.
So it might seem ridiculous, just probably has different gravity for us vs them.

It seems so insignificant, but as someone who is training for a marathon but also off injured, it can feel like the end of the world as much as you know its not/theres more serious problems. Maybe its just because i’m going through it at the same time so i’m biased, but i’m appreciating her talking about how hard it can be so I don’t feel crazy.