Hollyb_fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you want your curly hair to maintain it and look its best you cant really do this. You need to really commit to it.

However I do agree with you, doesnt need to be a journey.
ah ok. Maybe in this case it does need to be a bit of a journey thenšŸ™Šbut agreed with other poster that it wonā€™t last long

ah ok. Maybe in this case it does need to be a bit of a journey thenšŸ™Šbut agreed with other poster that it wonā€™t last long
I dont think it will either. However if she could persevere itd be worth it in the long run.

I think she looks lovely with the curly hair šŸ˜Š

She does look nice with it but it's just another fad again cos her content is drying up, she hardly ever posts at the gym anymore, the cycling has died and coachella is over. I think she needs to figure out what she wants to do and stick to it she is half boring ass influencer half fitness at the moment she has no direction

Reactions: 6
She does look nice with it but it's just another fad again cos her content is drying up, she hardly ever posts at the gym anymore, the cycling has died and coachella is over. I think she needs to figure out what she wants to do and stick to it she is half boring ass influencer half fitness at the moment she has no direction
She needs to go back to what made her popular, the food and fitness content, I sound like a broken record but the stuff sheā€™s posting recently is not relatable! I feel like everyone misses the old contentā€¦ she didnā€™t really have a tattle until the America ā€œjourneyā€

Reactions: 10
I think Tattle pages get a lot more traction once an influencer starts becoming less relatable, and with Holly it took a very sudden turn once she arrived in LA because she immediately morphed into an American lifestyle influencer but has a predominantly UK-based audience who donā€™t appreciate that content as much. Unfortunately, the more she scrabbles for content and copies what everybody else is doing the more insincere and fake she becomes which, for me personally, is when I usually unfollow. Take the recent brick workout as an example, triathlons are the newest influencer fad that she has suddenly decided to start because she has no content. It comes across as disingenuous to the audience when you jump onto what is popular just for views.

Reactions: 12
Is it bad i think her hair looked better before šŸ«£
I think it would look better if it was dark. The blonde makes it look a bit fried (admittedly she said it fried hence starting this ā€˜hair journeyā€™). I donā€™t think it will be long before itā€™s straight with extensions again haha

Reactions: 4
I think it would look better if it was dark. The blonde makes it look a bit fried (admittedly she said it fried hence starting this ā€˜hair journeyā€™). I donā€™t think it will be long before itā€™s straight with extensions again haha
I am eagerly awaiting the curly extension reveal she hyped up, love price checking as you guys know so I did a dive into her curly hairdressers website, and sheā€™s likely to have spent over $1500 on her hair this past couple weeks (not including the cut, colour and extensions she had done for coachella!)

I wonā€™t lie, Iā€™m salty I donā€™t have that type of disposable income lmaoo

Reactions: 5
Sorry her recent post she just got curly extensions hahahaha like clockwork

Reactions: 1
Hmmmm they donā€™t look good šŸ˜¬ the colour match isnā€™t great, the extensions (on camera anyway) look much more ashy but her hair looks slightly warmer, plus the texture looks different? Curly extensions must be so hard to get right so who am I to judge (as I sit judging x)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I donā€™t really think itā€™s a curly ā€œjourneyā€ when all sheā€™s doing is slapping a ton of extensions to her head? šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Now itā€™s time for another all the gear and no idea that sheā€™s never gonna use again. She must be spending an extortionate amount of money daily itā€™s not only not relatable anymore but also a huge waste in my view.

I was hoping sheā€™ll find some direction again, but no sheā€™s just following whatever fad is on the horizon. Marathons, then hyrox (for which she didnā€™t really train did she), now triathlon. Nah.

Reactions: 3