Holly_Stanley01 #3 A con artist know-it-all, a professional liar, twists our words to suit her attire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here usually just watching.
H is the most dangerous person I have ever come across a true narcissistic predator to any and all vulnerable people that happen to stray in to its path. It makes me sick to see it keep doing this to people it will never stop because it doesn’t feel anything human.
It’s truly frightening

• Wow
Reactions: 7
New here usually just watching.
H is the most dangerous person I have ever come across a true narcissistic predator to any and all vulnerable people that happen to stray in to its path. It makes me sick to see it keep doing this to people it will never stop because it doesn’t feel anything human.
It’s truly frightening
Do you know holly personally or is it just from watching her?
Interested in your view tbh

Welcome Red Fox 🙂

Why does she have PTSD? From being made to live as a man?
I would assume so, but I have also wondered this. I know she has spoken about a lot of things that allegedly went on when she was a child so could be that I guess. The problem is that we know she is such a prolific liar, its very hard to distinguish the truth between it all. I would hazard a guess at it being all these things if it is true. True PTSD is absolutely awful and can totally debilitate a person - soldiers back from war are one example although obvs PTSD is not limited to just that specific sort of trauma.

I can’t here. but the many many lies and sob stories and medical conditions are the tip of the iceberg it goes to much further so much darker. It’s awful to imagine other people being pulled into this narcissistic woe is me act the lies about people in her past are diabolical. I wish I could say more

As somebody who suffers from many of the conditions claimed in the many posts it’s soul destroying to hear the absolute sewage that is spewed about how hard things are to deal with. It will never end.
It will move from person to person taking everything there is to take and I’m sorry to say the financial side of things however wrong is nothing to the emotional devastation left in the wake

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I can’t here. but the many many lies and sob stories and medical conditions are the tip of the iceberg it goes to much further so much darker. It’s awful to imagine other people being pulled into this narcissistic woe is me act the lies about people in her past are diabolical. I wish I could say more

As somebody who suffers from many of the conditions claimed in the many posts it’s soul destroying to hear the absolute sewage that is spewed about how hard things are to deal with. It will never end.
It will move from person to person taking everything there is to take and I’m sorry to say the financial side of things however wrong is nothing to the emotional devastation left in the wake
I totally understand why you dont want to divulge, I would feel the same. I only came across her on TT initially and so only comment on what we all have seen on there. I assume you have known holly personally at one point from what you say?

Im sorry to hear you've had a rough time, I hope you're ok and im sorry you had to go through this drama x

lol maybe jess gives holly a TikTok curfew or she's grounded lmaooo
She's on an off more than a tarts knickers recently. Everytime I find the time to hop on after learning that she's live she's bloody gone again.

I know Jess doesn't like her being live but I notice that on rare occasions it's okay. Like when holly was live before going to jays.

I hope everything got sorted with Bpb. I really do feel for her and seems like she needs some real support considering what she's been through. But I feel there are still troubled waters there.

Anyone else notice the price of things have changed the sofa was £50 last week this week it £35 or if talking to a troll she implies she paid full price for her brand new sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Welcome red fox

Sam's as the re
Anyone else notice the price of things have changed the sofa was £50 last week this week it £35 or if talking to a troll she implies she paid full price for her brand new sofa
Same as the rent. In the beginning it was 56 a week forever. No rent increase ever. Then a couple days ago it was 56 a week for the first month then 74 a week after that.

Does she know the landlady well? Because she keeps saying this is their forever home now but I'm thinking she's already said the landlady is old. So what happens when she dies? Or if she needs to go in to a care home and circumstances change?

Im sure she said she knew her landlord, and the lady was happy enough taking £56 a week as she was retired and settled, and that was happy with the extra steady income from their rent. However I refuse to believe that shes drawn her up a tenancy contract to confirm no rent increase EVER. What a crock of shiteeee

She also said her couch was free from facebook marketplace.

Reactions: 2
But I mean either way. It cannot be CERTAIN that they have that place for life now. Like you say above without a proper contract written up I cant see that being the case. I mean in any case rental contract or not they don't own the house. So was the bed apparently. Just 'delivery fee' for the sofas and the bed.

Reactions: 2
Sam's as the re

Same as the rent. In the beginning it was 56 a week forever. No rent increase ever. Then a couple days ago it was 56 a week for the first month then 74 a week after that.

Does she know the landlady well? Because she keeps saying this is their forever home now but I'm thinking she's already said the landlady is old. So what happens when she dies? Or if she needs to go in to a care home and circumstances change?
Ive heard her previously say that if anything happens to the landlord, its apparently 'in her will' to let them stay there under the very same conditions regardless. I dont believe it, its bollocks so is the 'rent' arrangement imo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ive heard her previously say that if anything happens to the landlord, its apparently 'in her will' to let them stay there under the very same conditions regardless. I dont believe it, its bollocks so is the 'rent' arrangement imo
Yeah because all landlords/ladies put it in their will to say the tenants can have the place for life under the same conditions. It must nice to be away with the fairies all the time. Also she took the dogs to the beach for a walk at 4.oclock then came home and changed back in to Pyjamas???

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.