Holly_Stanley01 #3 A con artist know-it-all, a professional liar, twists our words to suit her attire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always sleeps in her makeup, never known anyone to sleep on their makeup everytime they wear it. I know we have the occasional nights of being too drunk to take it off but it comes off straight away in the morning. But everytime she has it on she sleeps with it and leaving it to mould to her face all morning/day afterwards itā€™s disgusting šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She always sleeps in her makeup, never known anyone to sleep on their makeup everytime they wear it. I know we have the occasional nights of being too drunk to take it off but it comes off straight away in the morning. But everytime she has it on she sleeps with it and leaving it to mould to her face all morning/day afterwards itā€™s disgusting šŸ¤®
ugh I know I nearly commented telling her to get that makeup off. I donā€™t understand how people can sleep in it šŸ˜·

Reactions: 2
I literally couldn't, I would feel SO dirty, its disgusting and so bad for your skin too. Imagine the bedsheets/pillows!:sick:

Reactions: 1
That troll this morning was definitely not a tattler either.

I saw this mornings troll, very angry! ā€¦ Holly will make out that it was a tattler to try and discredit this site.
For someone who isn't bothered about Tattle and 'the 12 toxic people on there' she doesn't half bang on about It a lot. Holly also said no one reads tattle and people are leaving, tattle doesn't interest anyone anymore... erm, I dont see any sign of tattle slowing down, she also told someone not to read it when they asked what it was. No, Holly, I bet you dont want people to come inhere and see it. If she aint bothered, then what's the issue.

Can you imagine the police taking a statement and who have you fallen out with this week Ms Stanley šŸ™„
She reckons demi is 'in custody' this morning apparently, whoever Demi is, I've still not seen her, or have a clue who she is!

Well Iā€™ve missed a lot while I was busy in another thread šŸ¤£
I had momentarily forgotten about holly until I was scrolling the fyp and there she was in all her orange haired glory. I see she hasnā€™t yet fixed it šŸ¤£
That troll in her live this morning was something else and they really got under her skin

• Haha
For someone who isn't bothered about Tattle and 'the 12 toxic people on there' she doesn't half bang on about It a lot. Holly also said no one reads tattle and people are leaving, tattle doesn't interest anyone anymore... erm, I dont see any sign of tattle slowing down, she also told someone not to read it when they asked what it was. No, Holly, I bet you dont want people to come inhere and see it. If she aint bothered, then what's the issue.

She reckons demi is 'in custody' this morning apparently, whoever Demi is, I've still not seen her, or have a clue who she is!
Basically a younger version of holly tbh, they are as bad as each other and she always says sheā€™s going to get demi arrested etc and nothing comes of it šŸ„“

I will be honest I see her this morning and she mentioned me again like wtf and as for cordy those that know me and who was in the same whatā€™s app group as me will know she told one of the admins to get rid of Cordy! She was blocked on TT too! Then made a new group which didnā€™t include her, no doubt she was told it was us lol never had a problem with anyone else itā€™s not right that she makes people believe we have slagged them off! Iā€™m still here because yet again my name is mentioned

I will be honest I see her this morning and she mentioned me again like wtf and as for cordy those that know me and who was in the same whatā€™s app group as me will know she told one of the admins to get rid of Cordy! She was blocked on TT too! Then made a new group which didnā€™t include her, no doubt she was told it was us lol never had a problem with anyone else itā€™s not right that she makes people believe we have slagged them off! Iā€™m still here because yet again my name is mentioned
Who is Cordy?
Who made a new group, Holly? and then told everyone It was you?

Jeez she's like a kid in the playground, not a 42yr old adult

Well Iā€™ve missed a lot while I was busy in another thread šŸ¤£
I had momentarily forgotten about holly until I was scrolling the fyp and there she was in all her orange haired glory. I see she hasnā€™t yet fixed it šŸ¤£
That troll in her live this morning was something else and they really got under her skin
Yeah they did, they were pretty relentless tbh and im pretty sure it was no one off here, I use my own account on TT anyway but interesting how she came off live when that was all going on.

Wonder what colour her hair will turn out if she does dye it mahogany.. as the orange is still underneath it all isn't it. Should have been a hairdresser job really.

Who is Cordy?
Who made a new group, Holly? and then told everyone It was you?

Jeez she's like a kid in the playground, not a 42yr old adult

Yeah they did, they were pretty relentless tbh and im pretty sure it was no one off here, I use my own account on TT anyway but interesting how she came off live when that was all going on.

Wonder what colour her hair will turn out if she does dye it mahogany.. as the orange is still underneath it all isn't it. Should have been a hairdresser job really.
Cordy is a follower of Hollys but at one point holly didnā€™t want her in the lives or in the group anymore so she was blocked I donā€™t know if holly said it was because of us but Iā€™m guessing she may have. Just donā€™t think itā€™s right to bring up me on her live to people and then those people go ā€œoh my god holly where do they get the time?ā€ Little do they know that she didnā€™t want too know them at one point

Why are all of us the toxic ones? there may only be 12/13/14 of us who knows but the people on here who have all had similar experiences with holly canā€™t all be lying can they? Iā€™ve not had the same experience others may have had, I wasnā€™t sent pictures or videos i didnā€™t lend her money either and Iā€™ve never said she did I just woke up to the lies all the time and how she treats people and if Iā€™m a nasty sad little person because I donā€™t believe in what she does then so be it

Ā£56 a week for a 2 bedroom house and a 2 minute walk from the beach.
Come on.

I thought I said goodbye last night but I feel I just canā€™t stop being entertained by her god dam lies.
Infact if Iā€™m honest her life makes my life a breeze šŸ˜‚

It defiantly gets to her clearly.

I love H I really she has the perfect life,
Not working nor claiming benefits getting a wage of BIJO.
A house right next to the beach license given back to her with a BMW with her name all over it while surviving of one bakers wage.

Wonder what would happen if her smoke bubble ever actually popped.

Also the police canā€™t deal with proper crimes let alone asking people so have you been slating mrs Stanley off on the internet thatā€™s very bad if you weā€™ll have to have you in custody for a breach of playground tittling looking at a months sentencing.
No oneā€™s picking on you H they are having whatā€™s called an opinion and sadly some people will or wonā€™t agree on it itā€™s how the world works freedom of speech and all that.
I mean you havenā€™t been arrested yet for talking absolute BS.
Thereā€™s no bloody room in prisons for most crimes right now šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m just going to say it as it is and as Kira said before her comment disappeared on here. Holly is an absolute disgrace to anybody thatā€™s in the trans community going through the real struggles day in and day out. Thereā€™s people that have to work full time to get the stuff they need to start hormones etc and people that are so genuine on TT with gofundme pages in desperate need for help with their transition. She takes that away from every single one of them because like someone said earlier in here she uses the word ā€œtransgenderā€ as a weapon against people and if anyone like ANYONE disagrees with her then theyā€™re transphobic even when itā€™s people from the trans community themselves. I agree with Kira she is NOT a real transgender female no matter what her name is on a deed poll. She uses it to get away with all the tit she does. She uses it to prey on vulnerable people and to send disgusting things to young girls and women on TT or in her circle and prin was brave enough to come out and admit that. She is a manipulative con artist and just because you shove female clothes on holly, does not make you a woman. A woman would not act anything like you do and a woman would not broadcast or talk about the part of the body that they ā€œhateā€ as much as you say you hate it to everyone on a live. If you hated your parts that much you wouldnā€™t have sent videos to prin and any other poor soul that have to receive them. Youā€™re an abusive control freak. You think you will shut us up but DARLING.
Im just getting started.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.