Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrinB27

I've always thought though that yano, being as though she is already halfway there as she says with her extra female chromosome and self grown tiddies that can lactate and the periods that it would be way cheaper for her than the average trans lady. Surely she doesn't need quite as much medical help. She's doing most of it all by herself!
Periods? Lactating? Oh dear. I have a video of Holly wanking all over her stomach in the shower, pecks on show. There's no breasts either.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

PrinB27

A couple of weeks ago I has sent the wings and the Mrs & Mrs and she said she wanted a tray making so I ordered the components to do so. Once they arrived I made the tray. In between all of this (call me stupid) but I started an in depth conversation with Holly and we agreed a few things, one of them being she would be my submissive( I'm a pro domme). I said she needed to speak to jess about this, she refused. On a daily basis I'd recieve naughty messages, she would say hi miss to me, send me pictures she said she'd never sent anyone before. I had daily contact in more than one level.

Woke up to H saying she couldn't do this (life)anymore, I was worried and concerned and personally called H and had a 1-1 video call. Then the MH team arrived and that was that. Conversation then slowed down and nothing of the first dynamic was mentioned. Then i speak to H but it's all small talk from her end. She said her Internet was bad and jess hadn't paid the bill so I said I'd transfer £20 if it means she could contact me.

I'm the meantime H said J had messaged my wife about the 1st dynamic ( myself and my wife have been together 7 years, open marriage and no secrets) I speak to my wife and she says no message was sent so then I said I'll message J. J then proceeds to block me on everything and H pretty much in zero contact.

So my wife messaged H yesterday and boom, message after message after message explaining she had done nothing wrong and everything I'd given she would return ( I just want the tray money) and the 20 for credit on a false promise.

H then says the past changes, life changes and her and J have now sorted it out 😆 you can't sort a marriage on lies. 2 weeks ago H told me she hates J, never had consummated their marriage and J lost interest when H came out. So now they've rebuilt what they have on total BS.

I was happy with H, happy to be friends and support H but then I got dropped from the dynamic and left as a floating "fan".

I'm tired and I don't care much for the situation anymore. I'm chronically ill, I have a 2 year old son and 12 year old step child and a wife who is also chronically ill. We try our best to succeed in life and this seems to have just been a waste of time. Shouldn't have even made myself known to H.

Good luck to them both trying to glue their marriage together on lies and deciet. H can deny she had anything sexual to do with me but I have every conversation/picture/video saved as proof that it happen if J wants to contact me.

Anyway that touches the base I think. Have a good day you lot!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

CheeseeGromit

Just some more Evidence that we clearly don’t have, daily convo with H in old chats, darling since when didn’t you ask and ask for money again?

Like keep biting at us Holly thinking we don’t have evidence and we will keep supplying. I don’t think you want us to provide some of the stuff we have.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Holly Stanley #4 - County line smuggler; hormones been delayed, can’t get a proper job, relies on Jess to get paid

ok not my best lol post night shift post

• Haha
Reactions: 13

KiraGONB

I wasn’t hurt more pissed off I suppose, we were told certain people were the enemy by H especially kira the things she would say about her we’re disgusting plus H would make up accounts too say stuff to kira on a daily basis! And we all thought it was justified because that’s how she gets inside your head. She bangs on about trolls well she was the biggest one.
I honestly had a feeling that these accounts were made by H but I couldn’t prove it. It’s why I just blocked anyone who was associated with H because I couldn’t trust anyone.

The worst part is that no matter who’s live I was on whether my own or guesting with a friend she’d come on with the fake accounts calling me a non ce, pe do, rapist etc. I’ve literally been to the police about it and they sent her a letter to say that she needs to leave me alone.

As you can guess, I have no idea what she was saying about me but honestly. I don’t even think I want to know to be honest.

I just hope she stubs her toe every morning and when she buys a loaf of bread it’s just ends.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Tater

Chatty Member
Just going to leave this here, before she come off live she said that mod meetings weren’t a thing and she didn’t make people be there etc. erm you wanted proof hun here it is 😊
'this is important'

'im glad you've all managed to be here today. I wanted to address an important point. I made SEVERAL comments today about being skint and I notice that two of you haven't paid your subscription for my friendship this month. If I could have that cashapped asap then that'd be great.'

• Haha

PrinB27

I came across ‘prinbucks’ TT today and funnily enough she was live so I joined and there was another woman in her live asking her how she was feeling about the stuff that’s happened with Holly.

She said that Holly kept delaying the date she was going to give her money but she didn’t go into much detail. They had an argument this morning it sounds like.

Prinbuck said she had been reading Tattle and wanted to come on and give her side of the story, something she told Holly she wanted to do and apparently Holly went mad and sent her 14 aggressive messages telling her not to do so.

I hope Prinbuck does, she doesn’t deserve to be scammed the way she has been.
Another one has seen the light!!

I'm here. Not sure what to say to be honest. I see things from a completely different light to H and she thinks she's don't nothing wrong but I can say many things so think ill just keep my mouth shut and try crack on lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Tater

Chatty Member
No one forces her to come here, we certainly don't. Its up her if she wants to do that and I dont see how its any different from when she says well if you dont like it, dont watch. Same principle tbh
Exactly this. Don't like it. Don't read it. Thousands of celebrities and non celebrities that put themselves out on social media for the world to see have to deal with gossip forums. Yet again I think she fails to realise that she isn't the only person on the planet dealing with it.

I could understand if we were all actively seeking out her lives to make sure we gave our opinions out directly with the intention of making sure she knew and upsetting her. But it's a PUBLIC gossip forum. There are thousands of threads just like this one for far bigger names than Holly's. It isn't a crime to share opinions and gossip. If it were sites like this wouldn't exist.

But she is the one who is being a glutton for punishment by CHOOSING to visit this thread on a regular basis. She's a grown adult. She has the ability to make her own decisions and others cannot be blamed for her own decisions and the consequences she suffers from said chosen decisions.

I have just looked bipolarbear is Holly's number 1 contributer she has given Holly 20116 beans overall if 1 bean is I diamond that is nearly £500 she has spent on her!

what I don't get is she has Klienfelters but that doesn't fit in with the symptoms of Klienfelters
Shyness❌
Poor muscle tone❌ (have you seen her glow up)
Reduced facial hair❌
Small🍆❌ (8inches according to her)
Inability to have kids❌
The list goes on the screen shot is from the NHS website so I am guessing they know what they are talking about
In all honesty this just confirms my suspicions around holly having that other condition that was posted by another member on the first thread I think. I'll have to try and find it so I can reference it properly. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense at all. She is extremely masculine looking bone structure and muscle tone wise, despite how skinny she is, which if anything I think enhances it. And yes as someone else mentions as well she does like to brag about the size of her Weiner.

For any new tattlers to the thread it was post 289 on translesbianholly thread. But I'll post a screen shot below. It's actually about a condition called autogynophillia.
Screenshot_2022-01-23-16-51-13-72_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

KiraGONB

But again sorry but she made a massive deal out of saying she had paid for an upgraded package that deals with the whole deal of transitioning mental and medical health and all. So is this not something that would have been flagged months ago when she first started with them. Not literally when they are due to arrive 'any day now'
upgraded packages! Please don’t! I can’t breath 💀😂 I’m with the GenderGP and it literally took me 3 weeks to get everything sorted and ready for my hormones! Cost me an arm and a leg though ngl 😂

Also, here’s proof of her admitting she owed me £40 which is why I said she’s paying for my meal at the wedding. And also a few others of her asking for money from me. Also, H, I’m still waiting for your evidence! If you’re unaware of what evidence looks like then please refer the these screenshots etc ☺ (Mobile number no longer active)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

SforShortbread

VIP Member
I just point blank to refuse to watch her.. I deleted bigo days ago because I got it when Holly started advertising it on TT. I refuse to watch her on TT now. I stumbled across her before and she was just 'fucking this and fucking that, fuck fuck fuck.' it's just tragic.. I'm all for swearing but 5 million don't need to be used in once sentance. She has a unhealthy obsession with tattle, social media in general. I can't cope with her anymore. She thinks she's part of the fbi trying to work out who we all are. Just give it break Holly. You will be surprised how many lurkers are on this thread without a account yet, there's more and more new members joining this thread every few weeks. So Holly, majority of us have finally seen you for who you are.. You're the biggest con artist I've ever seen on social media.. I'd go to the point you're probably just as bad as Lucy Rose with all the subtle begging comment.
Peace out guys, I'm done. She makes my blood boil more and more. Loves to you all. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Pahahaha. I feel like a right lemon 😂 I’ve just realised the reason I was blocked by her on BIGO is because my username on there is the same as on here 😂😂 I’d forgotten it was the same 😂 oh well

On another note, I’ve always wondered why Jess has used the word ‘rabid’ as her last name/in her username. Isn’t that what you call an animal that has rabies? Why would you want a name associated with a virus spread by saliva?! Its like being called Jess Syphilis or Jess Chlamydia 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Holly frothing at the mouth like a rabid dog on Bigo. White froth leaking from her dirty little mouth. She’s on one about Kira. She’s so full of herself. Why doesn’t she show us the footage if we are liars.

Holly, you’re a dirty little liar. I was mod for you last year and know how much of a liar and scammer you are. I don’t really care if Kira is lying, YOU MY DARLING are a first class liar!!!! You have scammed most of your followers off tick tok. You have ran from TT like you’re accusing Kira of doing?

I’ve seen Kira on TT dressed like she does st work. You’re such a LIAR Holly. Your leg was a lie, your jobs are a lie, your criminal history is a lie, your marriage is even a lie. Your hormone story is a lie. You have exploited Jamie and Kat. You’re a horrible person. I’m addressing you here as you’re bringing up my comments in your silly little live with all your little silly minions

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

KiraGONB

The power this truth has in protecting so many other vulnerable people from her lies is unbelievable. Well done you for being so brave in speaking your truth, you should be so proud of yourself ❤
🥰🥰🥰

She’s a danger to so many vulnerable people. She takes advantage of anyone she can. As soon as they snap back, she’s all up in their face trying to be intimidating. She hated she couldn’t intimidate me and didn’t like it knowing I was bigger than her. I’ve got no problem shutting her down at all.

I will never disrespect her pronouns, however; she’s a disgrace to the trans community and goes against everything the LGBTQIA+ stands for. The fact that’s she’s constantly putting other trans people down shows that she’s ignorant and arrogant. Constantly invalidating other trans people and then having ago at people who try to stand up to her and using the “transphobic” shield. The amount of times she’d try to shame me for the cloths I worn because of her insecurities and jealousy. It was ugly to see. Trans women empower other trans women, not put them down.

she is a predator. End of. I was disgusted and so embarrassed by her behaviour.

P.S. feel free to screenshot this Holly Murs. 🖕🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

KiraGONB

Watch out people, according to H I’m on the register 😂😂😂😂😂

I’m a registered sexy bitch 🥵🥵

I will say though, and this is a conversation I’ve had with a lot of trans women who transition later in life is that we did try to be as masculine as possibly. Like, I did have a massive beard myself before I came out and it was quite common. However, you’re all not the only ones who thinks she’s doing it all for show. I’ve heard the same thing from other trans women too about H. I even spoke to my house mate about it (who’s legit 200% for trans rights) and even they said it sounded really off and she might be using her gender as an excuse to abuse women. Given how she was with K it kinda makes sense to me.

She also uses it to get sympathy from people because I remember when she lied about being sexually abused in the mens weatherspoons toilets. She said she was dragging in there….. the mens and womens toilet is literally right next to the upstairs bar and there are tables. It was packed that day too! Surely, someone would have seen her being dragged in there, like staff or customers. Anyways, she was “found” outside “shaking” however there were 2 entrances and we was sat near on of them. She had to walk around the entire building avoiding us to get to the front. Why? It doesn’t make sense. It’s because she’s lied about everything for sympathy!

Even when I was on TT live at spoons, my followers were buying me drinks and H was constantly demanding that I duet her because “she wanted some fucking drinks too” and literally all my followers were saying that she’s so negative and aggressive.

Sickens me really.

Omg I must have missed tha :eek: but why am I not surprised she even did tha 😂

It's all very quiet on the Western front this morning with H ...not a peep out of her. :unsure:
probably panicking because she’s been exposed. I mean, we all can’t be lying can we?

I’ve never met any of you and I only found this by chance 😅 glad I did though because she needs taking down!

• Heart
  • Wow

KiraGONB

That’s awful! If you are the real Kira, what happened at the wedding?
It is the real Kira.

I also don’t know if I have enough characters to explain that shit storm of a day!

started with H inappropriately touching K on the legs and shoulders. When K say stop H replied “I’m a women it’s fine I can do that” which didn’t sit right with me. H then started to justify someone being transphobic towards me because I post a video on their timeline. Despite the fact H was always live on that account, apparently it was my video that brought all the hate? I mean, sure love whatever.

Anyways, we get to spoons, H was still being the hobby one and still touching K and the staff were actually asking me if I needed help getting out of the situation because of how loud and awful they were being to me. Anyways, I got pissed off with H doing what she was doing so I told her to her face she needs to stop touching K in which she exploded in my face (generic sympathy bullshit) and then told me I wasn’t moving in with them (thank fuck I changed my mind on that wayyyyy before the wedding) I mean, I didn’t even wanna go. Only went because K was there and wanted to make sure she was okay. also, she was 17 and not 18.

Anyways, i left to go back to their house to get my stuff and someone had gone through my purse and taken the key. so basically when I got back I couldn't get in and had to sit outside for like 3 hours. Police ended up turning up to make sure I was okay being a women alone at night sat on the floor. Then they turned up and started lying to the police. I told the police i wanted my stuff back out of the house ans H said "its fine, well sort it out in a min and bring it down" so the police left.

another hour passed and i tried calling them to get my stuff so i could sleep in my van. Both H and J went through my stuff stealing things. i had to call the police to come back because they refused to answer calls or even the door to me.

They ended up stealing my gopro, cloths, and make up brushes from me.

H is such a nasty person. She would constantly misgender me and say "you know im only joking" and would try and demand money off me. Im not stupid though and I think she didnt like that about me. she owed me about £40 so i made them pay for my meal at the los apelegoes (or however its spelt).

there is so much more that i know which could ruin her. Ive even had to call the police because she continued to harass me even though i told her to leave me alone.

• Wow
  • Heart

Applepickles

Chatty Member
Exactly They went to a restaurant after the registry office. But H and J only paid for their meal and had to pay for Kira's aswell cos they owed her money. Other ppl had to pay for their own meal. Once they got to spoons I don't think H and J put their hand in their pocket they told everybody online which spoons they were at and what table so needless to say the drinks were full flow and bits of food came too later on in the night
I sent a bowl of peas to the table, is that bad hahaha 😂😂

• Haha