Holly_Stanley01 #3 A con artist know-it-all, a professional liar, twists our words to suit her attire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how she put her phone down when Jess was there then when H left the bedroom she quickly ended live.
Is H not allowed to be on live or something. It’s so weird

Reactions: 4
I think J doesn’t know H is back on TT, she swore blind she wouldn’t go back on it, yet again, after just a few days she’s back and got her gifts in again. J isn’t on TT and yeah I genuinely reckon she isn’t allowed on it, it’s caused her to have a tattle page 🤣

I think J doesn’t know H is back on TT, she swore blind she wouldn’t go back on it, yet again, after just a few days she’s back and got her gifts in again. J isn’t on TT and yeah I genuinely reckon she isn’t allowed on it, it’s caused her to have a tattle page 🤣
I thought this too! its like a kid going behind their parents back and then nearly getting busted 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
omg she so did!! it was at the old house and she said it more than once. Is she gaslighting us or what
She definitely said that the sofa was free she had to pay £50 for the delivery for the sofa and £50 for the bed delivery. I am sure that is what she said and then this week she paid £35 delivery for the sofa and as soon as it was acid on here that Jess had said they were paying more than £56 a week rent it was we pay £56 for the first 4 weeks then £74 a week there after but originally it was just £56 a week and there will be no rent increases till the day they move out and they can do whatever they want with the house

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sneaky sneaky 😂😂!!!
How bad is that though..

Ohh is it ?

well that’s a surprise, wonder what the back up plan is then.

It’s good to see that my crystal ball 🔮 still works eh 🤣
Haha. I need me one of those 😂.

I feel sorry for J today. H has literally just come on live to hang all her clothes up and was saying how a woman has a rail for her she found on FB for the rest of her clothes. And H has said that there isn't room in the wardrobe for any of her stuff and J has nowhere for her stuff at the moment.

Never mind the piles and piles of clothes that H has for herself and she's said she hasn't even worn half of them. Most look far too small for her tall frame anyway. J works all the time and has naff all to show for it. Sad. Zero mention of the hormones either. I bet she's still waiting for the call to see when she can collect. If you go by H's experience I wouldn't go much on paying GGP for a private service. Probably be quicker on the NHS!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Possible thread title?
'Moved home, Holly sits alone, begs off strangers on the phone'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Holly is live now! Showing off her house because someone said it was scruffy…. Guess what? It was scruffy. H said once she has done the house up it will be the better than anyone has ever seen and H will do all the work herself….. but the house has brand new kitchen,bathroom,doors etc. 😂😂😂
Apparently this other woman is a “mug” for paying for a mortgage…. H is saying it isn’t private housing and she’s not on social!! Saying this person is jealous

• Haha
Holly is live now! Showing off her house because someone said it was scruffy…. Guess what? It was scruffy. H said once she has done the house up it will be the better than anyone has ever seen and H will do all the work herself….. but the house has brand new kitchen,bathroom,doors etc. 😂😂😂
Apparently this other woman is a “mug” for paying for a mortgage…. H is saying it isn’t private housing and she’s not on social!! Saying this person is jealous
Lmao, I didn't see it but the 'you're just jealous SwEeThEaRt' always makes me laugh. I don't think there is anyone who sits at home and thinks, 'wow, if only my life was like Holly's/I could be Holly, my life would be so much better'..

NO, JUST NO.

I am certainly not jealous of her, far from it 😂 😂

has she got the hormones then?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omfggggggg I am HOWLING. EVERY time J come in the room she's hiding the phone. Maaaaaate. I can't. I've seen better acting off my ten year old!!

Then J come in unexpectedly and she just cut the live. I can't even. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.