Holly_Stanley01 #3 A con artist know-it-all, a professional liar, twists our words to suit her attire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfggggggg I am HOWLING. EVERY time J come in the room she's hiding the phone. Maaaaaate. I can't. I've seen better acting off my ten year old!!

Then J come in unexpectedly and she just cut the live. I can't even. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I just caught the bit where jess was telling her to watch how much they spend on gas and electric and holly said it as much more at the last house, and the only reason for this was cos 'the house was wired wrong'

the whole house wired wrong?! hmm..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry. But how can you be a mug for paying a mortgage? And someone said '£900 for a mortgage think you're being ripped off'. Could be a 5 bed 3 bath on a acre of land for all you know. I think you're more of a mug if you take a house from an old lady and believe that it's your forever home and that's that tbh. It'll never be yours. Ever. At least with a mortgage it'll be your own one day. Can't say that about renting.

It's not a flex to brag about how long you been renting. At all. Stinks of jealousy.

No of
Lmao, I didn't see it but the 'you're just jealous SwEeThEaRt' always makes me laugh. I don't think there is anyone who sits at home and thinks, 'wow, if only my life was like Holly's/I could be Holly, my life would be so much better'..

NO, JUST NO.

I am certainly not jealous of her, far from it 😂 😂

has she got the hormones then?!
No of course not!!! She's still waiting on the phone call for her to come pick them up. Makes it sound like they are dished out by some county lines dealer.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I remember saying in one of her lives when she’s telling everybody how skint they are & they can’t manage on j’s wage alone bla bla bla, and they ge no benefit help etc… how can you not have any money put away for a rainy day?! I’ve always got money aside for anything I need. She basically told me nobody has money aside your talking tit & blocked me! I was being genuine in my statement. How can she be sooo skint! Poor Jess works her ass off for nothing! I’d be so ashamed asking someone for money for tobacco or a bottle of wine! Can’t afford it don’t do it!
Yet she did OF for £19.99 a month she’d surely have some money from that put away seeing as she had so many ‘subscribers’

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry. But how can you be a mug for paying a mortgage? And someone said '£900 for a mortgage think you're being ripped off'. Could be a 5 bed 3 bath on a acre of land for all you know. I think you're more of a mug if you take a house from an old lady and believe that it's your forever home and that's that tbh. It'll never be yours. Ever. At least with a mortgage it'll be your own one day. Can't say that about renting.

It's not a flex to brag about how long you been renting. At all. Stinks of jealousy.

No of

No of course not!!! She's still waiting on the phone call for her to come pick them up. Makes it sound like they are dished out by some county lines dealer.
Yes absolutely. They also live in rough areas by the looks of it which also means houses will be a cheaper. I live in the south and £900/month here is a pretty cheap regardless of whether its a mortgage or renting, its never going to be as cheap as the north for example, let alone the areas H lives in. But yes I totally agree with you, a mortgage is never a stupid move providing you can afford it, as like you said, it will one day be yours. Bricks and mortar are never a bad investment imo. It is really quite stupid to compare apples and pears, which is what she is doing by just saying £900 is a lot full stop, just as you said.

Holly is jealous, she is one of this people who knows her own life is tit but instead of doing the hard work to actually improve her life, she prefers to stay where she is and scream at everyone else when they are in a better lane than her. Its sooo obvious. As I said, I live in the south in a 'desirable' area and my house is also larger than holly's so the cost is going to be more due to multiple factors. However - we prioritised certain things like location and sacrifice other things In life. I for one certainly don't sit here, watch H and think 'I'm a mug' at all. You're not a mug when it's been something you've chosen. I don't even believes any of the story about the house/rent/old lady situation. Holly is very jealous and that has been confirmed here by quite a few ex mods and others who have commented.

LOL county lines hormone dealer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have 5 minutes spare, thought I’d jump in her live!
She loves her induction hob doesn’t she😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do not know what J is getting out of this relationship?! She works, she drives. The house is a tip. Those pallets have been there for days DO SOMETHING WITH THEM HOLLY 🙄

I could say a lot re being mugs for paying mortgages but H would die of jealousy SwEeThEaRt

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh I just find her so repetitive now. Her mouth must have ulcers with the amount of shite she spews, swallows and re-spews everyday.

LOL county lines hormone dealer 😂
I love this 😂 💀

She has an excuse for absolutely everything. She’s the best at absolutely everything. She know absolutely everything. But yet, is a lower level ex drug dealer who’s a pathological liar and scrapes the barrel for her daily stories. Who has memory loss at the best of times and relies on tattle for an update on her life/lies. We bloody helped Holly a lot to remember what she said. And still didn’t get a thank you. Rude.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I remember saying in one of her lives when she’s telling everybody how skint they are & they can’t manage on j’s wage alone bla bla bla, and they ge no benefit help etc… how can you not have any money put away for a rainy day?! I’ve always got money aside for anything I need. She basically told me nobody has money aside your talking tit & blocked me! I was being genuine in my statement. How can she be sooo skint! Poor Jess works her ass off for nothing! I’d be so ashamed asking someone for money for tobacco or a bottle of wine! Can’t afford it don’t do it!
Yet she did OF for £19.99 a month she’d surely have some money from that put away seeing as she had so many ‘subscribers’
Yes, agree 100%
I would also be way too ashamed to ask for things that I needed, let alone 'luxuries' like fags, cos that is what they are when you cant afford them, essentials are things like food and utilities, not vapes and takeaways. I also make sure I save money, I have worked hard for my career and now and yes sometimes it does mean you sacrifice things like I said in my other post but that is life and people prioritise what is important to them. I mean, utilities can be expense for all of us esp of late with the rises and all but H could help that by actually seeking paid employment and not having two people relying on one low wage. Id be sick of it if I was Jess.

• Heart
Yes, agree 100%
I would also be way too ashamed to ask for things that I needed, let alone 'luxuries' like fags, cos that is what they are when you cant afford them, essentials are things like food and utilities, not vapes and takeaways. I also make sure I save money, I have worked hard for my career and now and yes sometimes it does mean you sacrifice things like I said in my other post but that is life and people prioritise what is important to them. I mean, utilities can be expense for all of us esp of late with the rises and all but H could help that by actually seeking paid employment and not having two people relying on one low wage. Id be sick of it if I was Jess.
She could absolutely get a job I can’t see any reason she cannot work. She would then be able to afford her luxuries. I absolutely couldn’t sit online and ask for money, I don’t even ask my parents I’d be so ashamed they’d tell me if I can’t afford my lifestyle then that’s my own fault. I find H doesn’t live to her means and poor Jess gets the brunt of it all working her socks off. I can’t stand H’ sob stories constantly about how she can’t work, etc!
I personally think she can. I’d also be rather embarrassed to be on a live and have to ask Jess for money for xyz it really grinds my gears.

• Heart
GUYS NEARLY TIME FOR A NEW THREAD! Can someone make one when the time comes please? I would but dont seem to have the button.
Thread title suggestions anyone?

Tag me in the new thread people please
Or is that to beggy 😂😂!

I personally think she could do a job to just to help support anything really she’s a jack of all trades so it can’t be that hard and before she uses the dbs line I’d like to say that’s not allowed as it’s classed as discrimination

Can someone tag me in the new thread, please?
I also realised that the more Holly carries on regardless of this exposure on Tattle, the more I can see that she lies purely for the attention and drama of being caught out. It's a type of mental health illness and it's deranged and disgusting, but I can see this issue will not stop. H needs to be heavily medicated, with serious intervention for any possible glimmer of hope, but until then she seems to get some deluded sense of purpose from her meaningless lifestyle as it's the only thing that makes her feel relevant. Worthy even. Not only is she lying to everyone else but she makes herself feel valid in these lies as well, without the lies, H would have to accept the bitter truth about her existence and lifestyle and character, it's like the most extreme level of denial a person can get to. Pathetic, vile, repulsive, yes. Ultimately though, miserable and extremely sad.

Holly Stanley #4 - County line smuggler; hormones been delayed, can’t get a proper job, relies on Jess to get paid

ok not my best lol post night shift post

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Holly - orange hair is not the new black. “Can’t” get a job. Hormones delayed for 50 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Holly is live. She is apparently doing her hair later. Let’s see how this goes 🤣 if it happens anyway.
I mean I want to say it can't get much worse, buttttttt 😂

people keep asking if she has the dye yet and she keeps saying no. Is this someone's cue to offer the money/order on Amazon 🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.