Holly_Stanley01 #3 A con artist know-it-all, a professional liar, twists our words to suit her attire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woohoo

Did anyone else see how there was someone called kate on the live all she did was ask why people had the hao in front of their names and she got blocked!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m a little sad I wasn’t even tagged in the new thread 😪I mean I have it til next weekend but she was live on BIGO tonight and I feel like that’s just rubbing salt in those that followed her on TT she knows TT is toxic and she also knows that many people won’t follow on BIGO as most don’t like it.
So I feel like this yet another type of scam for all those poor people that gifted and donated have literally just been blind robbed.

Reactions: 1
I’m a little sad I wasn’t even tagged in the new thread 😪I mean I have it til next weekend but she was live on BIGO tonight and I feel like that’s just rubbing salt in those that followed her on TT she knows TT is toxic and she also knows that many people won’t follow on BIGO as most don’t like it.
So I feel like this yet another type of scam for all those poor people that gifted and donated have literally just been blind robbed.
I did tag you. It’s on the top comment sorry if you didn’t see it or I didn’t do it properly 🥲.
im Presuming bigo does gifts as well? She will make lots from there by doing the same as she was on TT unfortunately

I did notice people get blocked and she smirks every time. She’s an odd character

I didn’t get tagged either 😂

Her smirk makes me cringe. I’ve never had to repeatedly swallow my vomit as many times as I do watching her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
omg guys I have been a at work all day and have just seen this, I panicked a bit when saw the thread was locked, thank goodness my lil tattle fam are all present and correct 😂

Shall we attempt a recap? I think we're supposed to do one on a new thread.

I'll have a go but please anyone feel free to add to it darlingggs!

• No leg surgery, after it miraculously healed itself on day of said surgery
  • Still no sign of a house move even though the current one is apparently uninhabitable
  • A very vigilant Tax Tattler informed HMRC of Holly's 'tax free' earnings
  • Holly developed an unhealthy obsession with @SforShortbread and Tattle in general, almost rivalling her addiction to cans of Monster
  • Cracks starting to show in Jess & holly's relationship
  • Holly doing 14hr lives on TT charging viewers to play a song of their choice via tit-quality audio whilst doing her make up for a night on the sofa with a frozen pie
  • Holly dramatically 'quit' TT but is still active on Bigo after realising the web of lies was exposed
  • Tattlers taking bets on how long she will be able to stay away before making a return
  • bipolar bear is still apologising somewhere
  • the state of the house is still fagnolia
  • lots of new/ex-mod tattlers after H inadvertently slated tattle to the masses on her lives
  • Holly claimed that tattlers were misgendering etc when in actual fact we defended her right to her pronouns of choice

• Heart
Reactions: 8
omg guys I have been a at work all day and have just seen this, I panicked a bit when saw the thread was locked, thank goodness my lil tattle fam are all present and correct 😂

Shall we attempt a recap? I think we're supposed to do one on a new thread.

I'll have a go but please anyone feel free to add to it darlingggs!

• No leg surgery, after it miraculously healed itself on day of said surgery
  • Still no sign of a house move even though the current one is apparently uninhabitable
  • A very vigilant Tax Tattler informed HMRC of Holly's 'tax free' earnings
  • Holly developed an unhealthy obsession with @SforShortbread and Tattle in general, almost rivalling her addiction to cans of Monster
  • Cracks starting to show in Jess & holly's relationship
  • Holly doing 14hr lives on TT charging viewers to play a song of their choice via tit-quality audio whilst doing her make up for a night on the sofa with a frozen pie
  • Holly dramatically 'quit' TT but is still active on Bigo after realising the web of lies was exposed
  • Tattlers taking bets on how long she will be able to stay away before making a return
  • bipolar bear is still apologising somewhere
  • the state of the house is still fagnolia
  • lots of new/ex-mod tattlers after H inadvertently slated tattle to the masses on her lives
  • Holly claimed that tattlers were misgendering etc when in actual fact we defended her right to her pronouns of choice
Don’t forget H herself promoted tattle 🤣 so she has actually got more people on the band wagon (thank you holly. Without your cheeky mention I wouldn’t of found this glorious place where opinions can be freely expressed)
And to all the guys I forgot to tag-I’m sorry. I was rather excited over my extra cheesy garlic bread. After all garlic bread is life 🥖
But over all brilliant recap 👏🏻 👏🏻 thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Don’t forget H herself promoted tattle 🤣 so she has actually got more people on the band wagon (thank you holly. Without your cheeky mention I wouldn’t of found this glorious place where opinions can be freely expressed)
And to all the guys I forgot to tag-I’m sorry. I was rather excited over my extra cheesy garlic bread. After all garlic bread is life 🥖
But over all brilliant recap 👏🏻 👏🏻 thank you
CHEESY GARLIC BREAD 🤤

also, what certificates was holly showing? Im pretty sure it was you post but couldn't reply as it was in the old thread

CHEESY GARLIC BREAD 🤤

also, what certificates was holly showing? Im pretty sure it was you post but couldn't reply as it was in the old thread
Yes it was me. Her forklift licence certificates apparently. And her deed poll with her female name
And yes.. cheesy garlic bread mmm 😋 it’s just simply satisfying on a Saturday 🤤

She has said we are all liars and all her little minions calling us all sick and saying we are sad really annoyed me, we aren’t all liars like her! keep smirking because believe me there are people in your lives that aren’t really your friends and they know how much of a con artist you are. Also this whole I’ve met every single one of my mods face too face is tit I never met her face to face and I know a load of the others haven’t either, just another lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also when she fell out with Kelly they had accused her of trolling them non stop on fake accounts and all she ever said was “I can only have 1 phone!” So she knows that’s another lie

Yes it was me. Her forklift licence certificates apparently. And her deed poll with her female name
And yes.. cheesy garlic bread mmm 😋 it’s just simply satisfying on a Saturday 🤤
thank you! but have we got certs for alllllllll the other things she's qualified in too, I was expecting an absolute stack of them 😆

also her deed poll is just that - a deed poll. It is NOT the same as a gender recognition cert which you can only get after 2yrs of living as your preferred gender, a poster on here has a sibling who has been through all this for wayyy longer than holly, and so without this, she isn't 'female in the eyes of the law, darlinggg'. Again, this isn't hate, this is just fact.
excellent choice on the garlic bread!

Also when she fell out with Kelly they had accused her of trolling them non stop on fake accounts and all she ever said was “I can only have 1 phone!” So she knows that’s another lie
who is Kelly?

Last edited:
thank you!

but have we got certs for alllllllll the other things she's qualified in too, I was expecting an absolute stack of them 😆

excellent choice on the garlic bread!

who is Kelly?
Some girl she fell out with a few months ago they accused her of being a con artist too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.